PDA

View Full Version : Birthday runs!

Turbobrain
Apr 28, 2007, 06:27 PM
Well, tis my birthday today and up until this point it has not been to great. Went to town to meet friends in the pub... but was mugged on the way...MAN.... I am not ashamed to say it was scary, they did not get that much money or my phone.. but am less £40 and nursing a sore face where I was hit a couple of times.

Well, was not in the mode to do much with friends after that so bought a bottle of Vodka and... thought I would geek out my bday!

So if anyone fancies a game or whatever it would be great to actually 'meet' some of the ppl here on this great site!

I am playing Echo tonight, details in sig. I am on PS2/PC server. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum it's just one of the very popular ones. This game is kinda like therapy for me. See you guys and girls(and g.i.r.l.s;)) on the game hopefully!

Candor
Apr 28, 2007, 06:31 PM
If i see you on tonight I'll hang out, and Happy Birthday http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cake.gif

Gryffin
Apr 28, 2007, 06:33 PM
Sorry to hear about that.. my history teacher got mugged on Saint Patricks day....lol.

Happy birthday, and may you find some RARZ!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cake.gif

natewifi
Apr 28, 2007, 07:33 PM
Wow, how unfortunate, and ironic... That's a bitch, since your old enough to buy vodkah, how bout a license and a car so you wont have to walk in the streets (you were on the way, so i'm just assuming/im not trying to be mean, im serious).

Whoever jumped you, will get therer's. Kharma will definitely take it's toll on the assholes who jumped you.

Happy b-day!!one!11!!111!(spikey bubble)

EDIT : sorry made some typo's.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: natewifi on 2007-04-28 19:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: natewifi on 2007-04-28 19:25 ]</font>

Turbobrain
Apr 28, 2007, 08:01 PM
On 2007-04-28 17:33, natewifi wrote:
Wow, how unfortunate, and ironic... Thats a bitch, since your old enough to buy vodkah, how bout a license and a car so you wont have to walk in the streets (you were on the way, so i'm just assuming/im not trying to be mean, im serious).

Whoever jumped, will get there's kharma will definitely take its toll on the assholes who jumped you.

Happy b-day!!one!11!!111!(spikey bubble)

Yep, I live in a bad area.... thing is though I did'nt want to drive as I would be drinking and I really am anti drink driving.

The CRAZY thing was, I went into a bar as I thought these two guys were bugging me for spare change. I made the mistake of giving them some and they saw my wallet. They would not leave me alone.

So anyway I go into this bar thinking they would not do anything in a public place... they followed me in. I ordered a drink a the bigger guy justb took it off the counter(he was f'ing weird like just smiling all the time, not in a nice way though. So anyway they start telling the bar staff I was buying, I was like WTF?

I told the bar guyb that these 'people' had just followed me in and had been aggresivley bugging me for change. So the bar guy sees I am getting pretty annoyed at the situation.

What happened next is a sad reflection on people. The bar manager said I had to leave, I waqs... look these guys are going to try something bad.... the bar manager said she could care less and did not any trouble in her pub.

So relectantly I had to leave though I called a cab company and said I needed a car urgent.

When I went outside sure enough they were waiting, ecven thougy I was in the door way thinking that it was still a public area they would not try anything.

Well one of the guys said I looked gay, etc and hit me. I was almost for sure going to hit back but three things stopped me. 1/ There were two of the, 2/They might have knifes or worse, 4/I work in a hospital and if I got into any trouble it would really cause problems. I think also these people were high on drugs and I have sen first hand how ceazy this can make people. I duid not want to be stabbed or worse....

So... the guy said(after he hit me) if I gave him five pounds he would leave me alone. Well that reallty pissed me off and told them they were gwetting nothing.

About tis time the manager came outside and told us to get away from the bar. Again I told her the situation quick and she said she did'nt care. I said to call the cops, she refused.

So I walked out a bit further and the large guy hit me again. Hard. This was on a busy street and not ONE person did or said a thing.

I just gave him some more money and said it was all I had. They left saying if I got the cops envolved they would kill me next time.

I did envolve the cops and they said they said I should be glad I was not hurt too bad. Took details, so o but did not sem intrested.

back to the bar... the cab pulled up as they were walking off. I just went home. Via the liquor store and have been here ever since.

I must say I am pretty depresed that no-one did or said a thing even though it was obvious wht was happening.

Even though I work in a busy hospital and deal with people in difficult circumstances every day... I never thought people had got so bad.

Makes me laugh at some of the flame wars I see on PSU.

Wel back to the game. Though thinking about it I guess the cops are right I should be greatfull nothing worse happened.

Maybe one day one of these 'persons' that mugged me will come to the ER at my hospital and we will meet again*thinks eil thoughts*... blunt needles on unnecsary painful injections.

On PSU now.. and it's lagging so bad I just ot disconnected in the midle of a S linear run near the end. Pah, 1 PA frag to my megid gone!

Oh well.

I must say it has not been the best of birthdays so far.

PALRAPPYS
Apr 28, 2007, 08:13 PM
That really stinks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Sure hope those guys who went crazy at you, that you won't have to deal with them again.

Too bad I'm on 360... otherwise I wouldn't mind doing some runs with you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

jayster
Apr 28, 2007, 08:19 PM
dang man, if I was you, there would have been hell. I wouldnt care if they have weapons or not. Someone does that to me and they'll be bugging me for change to pay for a face surgery. And I can't believe the bar tender didnt do anything!!!

Well happy birthday, I hope you find some good people to play wtih.

ZeroMX
Apr 28, 2007, 08:34 PM
Wow dude. That sucks HARD. What the bar owner did was pretty damn low.

Hope the rest of your day picks up, man.

Where do you usually play? Maybe Ill run into you sometime http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Turbobrain
Apr 28, 2007, 09:31 PM
On 2007-04-28 18:34, ZeroMX wrote:
Wow dude. That sucks HARD. What the bar owner did was pretty damn low.

Hope the rest of your day picks up, man.

Where do you usually play? Maybe Ill run into you sometime http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Yes. I really can't believe she acted like that. She knew I was in trouble but just did not want it in her bar.

Well, I have sevee lag problems due to the fact that for some weird reason my PS2 is not working with a direct connection to my router. So I am having to use ICS which sucks. ALready a game that lags bad on PS2 is lagginf to the point being impossible to play.

Well. At least it's working. And so am I to some extent. Been drinking;)

I play mostly nights here*like 20:00 to early morning GMT). I sometimes play in the morning here to when theres not many people on. I could almost swear I seem to get more rare spawns/items when the game is not so busy!

Siertes
Apr 28, 2007, 09:42 PM
BIRTHDAY!!!! (I left out the 'Happy' after reading your posts)

If you ever see me out and about in game, give me a shout.