PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Beast....

Archaedin
Apr 28, 2007, 07:45 PM
I'll get straight to the point, Im sick of Crimson Beast runs but it seems like other then that theres no other missions you can find people for, I dont see anyone around for bruce runs anymore. Are there any other missions that a good amount of people gather for? Anything else to do besides crimson beast runs to get exp/mission points/meseta?

jayster
Apr 28, 2007, 07:48 PM
there's always people at lab SS and now there's a good crowd around Eastern peril SS. Probably could find a Forest Infiltration party there also.

Freshellent
Apr 28, 2007, 07:59 PM
Your not the only one that's sick of CB.

Evident here.
http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u309/PSOWPARUM/
don't mind the other random pics.

Yeah,but labs and forest are pretty busy as usual. I don't like labs personally. So I'd stick with forest.

Pikadrew
Apr 28, 2007, 08:55 PM
Forest Infiltration S2 is a really fun mission, and you can generally rustle up some people to do it. You do need 5 to S rank it though, which might turn some people off.

That being said, this is a perfect opportunity to mention that EVERYBODY is sick of labs and crimson beast. Open up your partner cards and mass mail that you wanna do <insert mission here>. You'll be shocked at how easily your party will fill up.

Cz
Apr 28, 2007, 09:08 PM
i am not sick of Crimson Beast because i havent been there for weeks...lol. Have been playing around with Eastern Peril and now S2 ver. of it.

FUFME
Apr 28, 2007, 09:28 PM
I stole 2 people from a Crimson run and brought them over to Neudaiz the other day

DurakkenX
Apr 28, 2007, 10:02 PM
You'd think if that may people didn't like Parum they'd, you know, leave Parum. Stupid sheep v.v

Siertes
Apr 28, 2007, 10:17 PM
On 2007-04-28 20:02, DurakkenX wrote:
You'd think if that may people didn't like Parum they'd, you know, leave Parum. Stupid sheep v.v

If only we all had our own, personal friend-slaves who would follow us to whatever mission we wanted to do.

trunkszero
Apr 28, 2007, 11:31 PM
i'd follow but right now im still trying to power level in order to do S runs

Jet1337
Apr 29, 2007, 07:57 AM
To be honest, I'm sick of Neudaiz. I've been doing S2 runs since last week and the only thing keeping me there is the thought of maybe one day having a Degahna Cannon. But until then, I gotta suck it up and keep going. Once I get it, I'm not coming back for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

SStrikerR
Apr 29, 2007, 08:05 AM
what next tues? anyway, i hate parum so much now that once i could wield double sabers, i went to LL S. its insanely fun compared to doing the same exact thing on parum for a month.

Jet1337
Apr 29, 2007, 08:18 AM
If you like Double Sabers so much, you'll love Parum on the next update. You'll have a chance to get Sweet Death.

SStrikerR
Apr 29, 2007, 08:21 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!!
look ugly!!!
MUST HAVE ANYWAY!!!!!!

WAIT!!! howd you know!? telle me everybry thing!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryan113 on 2007-04-29 06:21 ]</font>

Jet1337
Apr 29, 2007, 08:23 AM
This is how me and everyone else know:

All 3 version of PSU are the same. Right?

So the pc hackers hacked into PSU and looked at the drop rate and saw what dropped whatever rare item. So that must be right?

Hucast-Kireek
Apr 29, 2007, 08:32 AM
Its because Parum is the most relaxing planet and Crimsom is both a relic and a forest plus gives good points...so people will continue to spam it.

Thrash777
Apr 29, 2007, 09:23 AM
I haven't done a single CB S2 run yet... I've been doing Lab S2 constantly instead.

Mystil
Apr 29, 2007, 10:00 PM
On 2007-04-28 21:31, trunkszero wrote:
i'd follow but right now im still trying to power level in order to do S runs

Thats why CB is pissing people off.

The road to S rank missions is looong and you need 55 for Lab S, but CB A you go at 30 and you can't do CB S til 50 and xp slows down big time in the mid 40s -.-.

McLaughlin
Apr 29, 2007, 10:19 PM
I'm sick of people making this topic every 37 seconds. Neither situation will change.

Midicronica
Apr 29, 2007, 10:42 PM
People play any mission that gives a decent meseta reward and an abundance of MP. My group is doing in Easten Peril at the moment because we're trying to help a friend look for har/quick and (hopefully) a Halarod. Before this we were playing Demons Above S. If you want try and find parties. Look in Sealab (Lab Recovery) or Agata Islands (Eastern P/Forest I). I'd be doing Rogue Shortcut or Desert Goliath, but my PSU disk is messed up and I can't get into the Galenigare Lake. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif