PDA

View Full Version : The State Of PSOW.

DonRoyale
Apr 29, 2007, 05:51 PM
Now look, I'm tired of this. I've been wanting to post something like this for a while now, because I want this to stop.

To put it blatanty: PSOW is now a battlefield.

It seems every time anybody wants to make a discussion, it turns into either a bitter war of consoles that usually starts with someone attacking someone else's opinion, or a war between users (not nescessarily on different consoles) that is again purely opinion.

I'm going to say this as nicely as I possibly can: If you don't like what someone else thinks of your opinion, the Internet especially won't help you change their opinion. They obviously don't care about your opinion (or just want to start drama pointlessly for the sake of it)

I'll use me as an example. I've been attacked constantly because of the fact that I express my dislike for many of the users who inhabit the 360. Allow me to spell it out for those who can see this, because they obviously can't figure it out themselves:

-I started disliking 360 users when they disagreed with a friend's opinion that I shared, and continued to haggle him even though the argument could have been settled right there.

-I'll have you know that by now, I don't take my opinions back. The opinion of some half-asses (whether they play PSU360 or not) won't change my opinion on ANYTHING, whether that be my blatant dislike of most 360 users or otherwise. In fact, trying to change my opinion only builds my dislike for you.

-If you want my opinion to change, here's a tip=STOP ADDING FUEL TO THE FIRE. And you WONDER why I think you jackasses are trying to attempt a segregation of PSOW.

And if it's not about someone being attacked for thinking things that are based on visual experience (that wouldn't have made me blacklist you all if you hadn't opened your big fat mouths and continue fighting battles that are long over, making you look like complete idiots), it's usually a bitter war of words over a disagreement of opinions.

And a disagreement over opinions isn't fun, it's petty. People are entitled to their opinions. If you don't like it, don't try to change it. It makes you look stubborn and stupid.

I think some of us owe an apology to the original posters of most of the locked threads in PSU General for sticking their opinions in where they don't belong.

And frankly, before any of you say anything, if you really look at it, I have nothing to apologize for. (If you must know, I flame lazy n00bs and am honest-albeit rude-in doing so.)

So, I leave you to begin massively flaming me, and therefore proving all my points. =

Have fun, kids.

UnderscoreX
Apr 29, 2007, 06:00 PM
Eh I avoid the general section so I don't really see most of the flaming, but that's why message boards were created so people can voice their opinions, whether they're right wrong or retarded.
Also in before "it's the internet" etc.

FOAtHeart
Apr 29, 2007, 06:01 PM
This is just how gaming forums are. It's not really a big deal, unless you have some sort of emotional investment in all your posts or something. In that case, there is probably a more fundamental problem.

TorterraEndor
Apr 29, 2007, 06:03 PM
FOAtHeart has it right. Ya, I argue lots, but I don't take the shit personally. I'm not gonna cry if I get a topic locked or if someone doesn't agree with me and I push it further.

I don't get why people care what others think of them on message boards.

And really, I don't get why you made this rant. Its basically about people caring what others think of them, but you go ahead and admit you're rude lots.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TorterraEndor on 2007-04-29 16:05 ]</font>

DonRoyale
Apr 29, 2007, 06:07 PM
Toretta, I say that because I don't stick my opinion in where it doesn't belong, much unlike a lot of people. I mean, just look at any locked topics and you'll see.

To clarify: You have to actually LOOK at the posts to see what I mean.

Sinue_v2
Apr 29, 2007, 06:37 PM
I say that because I don't stick my opinion in where it doesn't belong, much unlike a lot of people.

That's just how the internet is.

No offence guys, but I don't know any of you - and what another's opinion is of me, I could give a damn. Nor do I hold grudges or often form lasting opinions of other people over the internet. These are forums... good ways to share ideas, get into an argument, blow off some steam, or have a laugh, and be damned with the rest. Nothing more, nothing less.

The forums are in a rough patch right now because PSU isn't living up to everyone's expectations. We all came here after the fact when PSO was released - and for the most part we all loved that game for our own reasons. PSU is different... people have different opinions, some thrash the game out of dissapointment out of what they hoped it could have been - some are just sharing honest critique that gets taken the wrong way.

In the end tho... they're just forums, and nothing to get worked up over.

PJ
Apr 29, 2007, 06:50 PM
On 2007-04-29 16:37, Sinue_v2 wrote:
These are forums... good ways to share ideas, get into an argument, blow off some steam, or have a laugh, and be damned with the rest. Nothing more, nothing less.

Good times http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

The forums are in a rough patch right now because PSU isn't living up to everyone's expectations.

I'd say it's less it didn't meet everyone's expectations and more, a pointless argument between the people who's expectations were met, and those whose expectations, well, were.

Sayara
Apr 29, 2007, 07:08 PM
Hi 2001, how are you :>

This always happens so its nothing really new.
[insert usual dont have to stay if you dont wish to statement here]

navci
Apr 29, 2007, 08:38 PM
On 2007-04-29 16:37, Sinue_v2 wrote:
No offence guys, but I don't know any of you - and what another's opinion is of me, I could give a damn.

This is why I love Sinue. <3 <3 <3

On 2007-04-29 17:08, Tingle wrote:
Hi 2001, how are you :>

That was MY line. :< Every now and then people make a topic like this, with the exact wording on topic. Does anything ever change? No. It's just how it is, I guess?

Mystil
Apr 30, 2007, 07:06 AM
Newsflash: PSOW has ALWAYS been a battlefield. You haven't seen anything..just..kinda search every OLD thread in this forum and the cheaters forum and you'll see that PSOW has actually calmed down over the years XD. Between the likes of _J, that bastard Shami and Team Phalanx, I have to say PSOW is more like a Fort Polaski now.

PSOW is also a clique board, but just about any forum on the net eventually turns into one anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-04-30 05:09 ]</font>

Solstis
Apr 30, 2007, 07:29 AM
On 2007-04-29 16:07, DonRoyale wrote:
Toretta, I say that because I don't stick my opinion in where it doesn't belong, much unlike a lot of people. I mean, just look at any locked topics and you'll see.

To clarify: You have to actually LOOK at the posts to see what I mean.

I have to do background research?

I really don't know what you're talking about. Do these pernicious, partisan PSU playerbase politics occur when I'm not paying attention?

(This post brought to you by: Alliteration)

DikkyRay
Apr 30, 2007, 07:55 AM
SS > Like... the first three posts.....
I agree. I have to think about every topic i make/post in because i feel its going to trn into a flame and i get a warning for some obsure reason
On another note, its getting so severe (the battleground thingy) that everytime i see a pm message, i always think its a mod giving me a warning

Sinue_v2
Apr 30, 2007, 05:23 PM
^--- I would LMAO if you got a warning for that post.

Garroway
Apr 30, 2007, 05:37 PM
I'm not quoting the first message because nobody wants to scroll past that garbage again.

Anyways... I'm betting that if this thread was started by some other disgruntled loser, DonRoyale would see it as another consol-war-bait topic. Especialy since a little over half of his post was anti-360 banter thinly disguised as "example". I can't help but wonder if he has come to terms with his own hypocrasy (I know I have).

zwandude15
Apr 30, 2007, 06:17 PM
You guys need to love some more. ;]

I seriously haven't been around here, because of this reason.

Not that one person makes a difference or anything,
but I found it less fun after constant threads about PSU (in general) came up.

It affects all of the people here, one forum to another.
I liked it better before PSU came out.
I'll probably leave here for awhile again.
:/

Solstis
Apr 30, 2007, 08:09 PM
Memorandum
To: DonRoyale
CC: PSOW

We would like to dedicate a song called "I am Smart and Misunderstood: Everyone Who Doesn't Understand Me is a Jackass N00b and Sucks" to you. No one can quite personify white, middle-class teenage angst in the same way. We await your response, and hope that you can get back to us as soon as possible.

Please carry on with your majestic dignity.

Signed.

Linkin Park.

Sychosis
Apr 30, 2007, 08:49 PM
On 2007-04-30 18:09, Solstis wrote:
Memorandum

We would like to dedicate a song called "I am Smart and Misunderstood: Everyone Who Doesn't Understand Me is a Jackass N00b and Sucks" to you. No one can quite personify white, middle-class teenage angst in the same way. We await your response, and hope that you can get back to us as soon as possible.

Please carry on with your majestic dignity.

Signed.

Linkin Park.

Platinum.

DonRoyale
May 2, 2007, 03:01 PM
On 2007-04-30 15:37, Garroway wrote:
I'm not quoting the first message because nobody wants to scroll past that garbage again.

Anyways... I'm betting that if this thread was started by some other disgruntled loser, DonRoyale would see it as another consol-war-bait topic. Especialy since a little over half of his post was anti-360 banter thinly disguised as "example". I can't help but wonder if he has come to terms with his own hypocrasy (I know I have).

And you are?

Another case of sticking one's opinion in where it doesn't belong.

Oh, and of course I realize I'm a hypocrite. MAKE. ME. CARE.

On 2007-04-30 18:09, Solstis wrote:
Memorandum

We would like to dedicate a song to you. However, we need a title. You can pick from one of the following:

-"I am Smart and Misunderstood: Everyone Who Doesn't Understand Me Can Make Fun Of Me All They Want, But Oh, I Won't Care"
-"I Am Trying To Help People Wake The Fuck Up, But Being All Fluttery And Positive Didn't Work. I Know That Being A Fucking Prick Worked, Because Anyone Who Posts In This Thread Obviously Got The Point And Didn't Like It So Had To Come Up With SOMETHING With Which To Attempt To Make Fun Of Me With"
-"Isn't It Funny How People Don't Accept The Truth So They Whine About It"

to you. No one can quite personify an attempt to make idiots realize the error of their ways in the same way. We await your response, and hope that you can get back to us as soon as possible.

Please carry on with your mission, but it looks like it's not going to be easy with all the shit that's getting thrown at you.

Signed.

Linkin Park.

Oh wow, I appreciate the dedication LP. I'll get right back to you on that one. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

And to reitterate:

On 2007-04-29 15:51, DonRoyale wrote:
And a disagreement over opinions isn't fun, it's petty. People are entitled to their opinions. If you don't like it, don't try to change it. It makes you look stubborn and stupid.

On 2007-04-29 15:51, DonRoyale wrote:
So, I leave you to begin massively flaming me, and therefore proving all my points. =

Kaydin
May 2, 2007, 03:04 PM
This thread makes me laugh. You actually take all the 360 vs. PC/PS2 stuff seriously?

It's all in good fun. I hope. >.>;

Everything I say is, at least. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaydin on 2007-05-02 13:04 ]</font>

DonRoyale
May 2, 2007, 03:09 PM
I don't respect some petty console war and really, am no part of it.

I disrespect the users who are a part of the console who is really making the war happen. This whole stupid thing wouldn't have happened if bitches wouldn't have whined about the haxeta and other stupid hacks and fled to the 'safe zone'.

Or, no, wait. It wouldn't have happened if some n00b (I don't say this with the context that it's any person in this thread. For all I know, it might have been. Do I care right now? No.) wouldn't have said "lol h4xeta sux so PC/PS2 sux lolol"

And then it wouldn't have been this bad if people, much like those who have posted in this thread, wouldn't have latched onto it and stuck in their one-word posts, trolling and making asses of their whole community when they could've just kept their big fat mouths shut.

Ma_Navu
May 2, 2007, 03:16 PM
And so, my opinion is voiced. Will it ever matter? I fucking doubt it. :3

Console wars are so ridiculously funny. "PSU for the 360's better than the PS2 version because blah blah bleedy blah." Really? It's the same exact freakin' game. Graphics are different? Who gives a shit? It changes nothing within the gameplay. The economy is fucked? It's the players' fault, not the game. The players are shitty? Welcome to real life, where everyone is shitty in their own little way.

DonRoyale
May 2, 2007, 03:28 PM
On 2007-05-02 13:16, Ma_Navu wrote:
And so, my opinion is voiced. Will it ever matter? I fucking doubt it. :3

Console wars are so ridiculously funny. "PSU for the 360's better than the PS2 version because blah blah bleedy blah." Really? It's the same exact freakin' game. Graphics are different? Who gives a shit? It changes nothing within the gameplay. The economy is fucked? It's the players' fault, not the game. The players are shitty? Welcome to real life, where everyone is shitty in their own little way.

If you ask me, it's the people who can't accept this mentality that migrate to the 360 in droves.

And...they're the ones who will be too busy sticking their opinions where they aren't needed, so they won't be able to see this post.

Oh well, they just simply can't accept the truth.

And it's sad.

Garroway
May 2, 2007, 03:34 PM
On 2007-05-02 13:01, DonRoyale wrote:
And you are?

Another case of sticking one's opinion in where it doesn't belong.

Oh, and of course I realize I'm a hypocrite. MAKE. ME. CARE.

Me? I'm the guy that tells the truths that most people refuset to accept. My opinion is that you're an idiot but I was orginaly planning on keeping that to myself. What I provided earlier was analasys, not "petty opinion".

I find it humerous (but not strange, this behavior is all too common) that you created this topic as criticism of the character of other forum members. When I confronted you with a character flaw of your own, you admitted knowledge of said flaw and insinuated a complete lack of desire to correct it. I guess that's the great thing about hypocrasy.

TorterraEndor
May 2, 2007, 03:37 PM
You're basically saying "I'm right you all suck and if you prove me wrong I'm right more"

This topic is the definition of double standard.

Oh yes, I think someone would like their high horse back

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TorterraEndor on 2007-05-02 13:39 ]</font>

Ma_Navu
May 2, 2007, 03:44 PM
On 2007-05-02 13:34, Garroway wrote:

Me? I'm the guy that tells the truths that most people refuse to accept. My opinion is that you're an idiot but I was originally planning on keeping that to myself. What I provided earlier was analysis, not "petty opinion".

I find it humorous (but not strange, this behavior is all too common) that you created this topic as criticism of the character of other forum members. When I confronted you with a character flaw of your own, you admitted knowledge of said flaw and insinuated a complete lack of desire to correct it. I guess that's the great thing about hypocrisy.

OFF TOPIC

Sorry, but I can't resist saying this: your title claims to be better than me, but I just fixed your spelling errors. Seems you're not better than everyone at times...

Oh, how I love joking around. xD

Garroway
May 2, 2007, 03:50 PM
It doesn't say "Just plain better than you at spelling". Geez...

DonRoyale
May 2, 2007, 03:53 PM
Garroway: I'm not an idiot. I'm stubborn.

Look, I just think it's rather snobbish of you to go and make fun of me when I don't even know who you are. If that's not a character flaw, I don't know what is.

Oh, wait,

Oh yes, I think someone would like their high horse back

Quit acting like I'm supposed to take your opinions seriously when I don't even know who you are.

Oh, and at least I have the balls to willingly admit that I have problems. Moreover, at least I can admit that I don't want to fix them. :3

Tortetta: No, no, no. What I'm saying is that you'll prove my points if you pointlessly try to prove me wrong. I'm not saying "you suck if you prove me wrong", I'm saying "my predujices become ugly truth if you prove them by attempting to hide from the truth. I don't want those predujices to be right, so do me a favor and stop lying to yourself, thus making you and your whole community look like a bunch of retards".

Double standard now? =

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DonRoyale on 2007-05-02 13:55 ]</font>

TorterraEndor
May 2, 2007, 03:56 PM
Quit acting like I'm supposed to take your opinions seriously when I don't even know who you are.

Double standard now? =
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_standard
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Yes

Oh yeah, the rest of your post made no fucking sense. It was just a lame attempt to try and sound smart by posting something deep and profound, minus the former and the latter.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TorterraEndor on 2007-05-02 14:00 ]</font>

Ma_Navu
May 2, 2007, 03:57 PM
On 2007-05-02 13:50, Garroway wrote:
It doesn't say "Just plain better than you at spelling". Geez...

I know. The way it's worded makes it seem like you're just plain better than everyone in general. And spelling could fall within the "general" topic. Not that it matters in the long run, anyhow.

Also, PUNCTUATION FIX!

On 2007-05-02 13:50, Garroway wrote:
It doesn't say "Just plain better than you at spelling." Geez...

Garroway
May 2, 2007, 04:01 PM
It also doesn't say "Just plain better than you at grammer." _Damnit!

Ma_Navu
May 2, 2007, 04:05 PM
Grammar also fits into that general topic.

Also, with every post you make, I gain more and more text to fix. Thank you so much. :3

On 2007-05-02 14:01, Garroway wrote:
It also doesn't say "Just plain better than you at grammar," damn it!

DonRoyale
May 2, 2007, 04:07 PM
Tortetta: That quoting of you wasn't adressing you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Because (I assume, anyways) that wasn't directed at me. And if it was, I cleared it up anyways-people just can't accept the truth that they're a bunch of drama-magnet fucktards who just want to dryhump any topic with a shred of possible input until the lock bleeds. It's sad, too, because the mods are telling these people to stop, and yet they don't.

Why? Because they obviously don't care how snobbish and conceited they are. Maybe when they own up to and change their states of mind, perhaps I'll change mine as well.

I DON'T want to be right in the fact that 360 users are elitists, because I know a lot of 360 users aren't. It's just, the more they deny it and continue acting like elitists, the more it proves that they are. =

And it also proves my point about PSOW in general=flames like this happen when small-minded tards stick their big fat noses in where they don't belong and end up looking like snobbish idiots. They might as well hold up a sign reading "PAY ATTENTION TO ME BECAUSE I'M SO UBAR SPECIAL!"

At least I have grounds to post this. (Those being that at least half of PSOW hates me, because I post the truth and they just can't help but attempt to insult me to hide the fact that they can't accept the truth. Then when I stick up for myself, they stray further from the fact that they can't accept the truth and focus more on their petty insults. I can't help it if the truth hurts-I'm only here to enforce it.)

Garroway
May 2, 2007, 04:07 PM
Already covered the speling thing buddy.

Ma_Navu
May 2, 2007, 04:12 PM
On 2007-05-02 14:07, Garroway wrote:
Already covered the spelling thing, buddy.

Sentence structure and spelling fix!

Garroway
May 2, 2007, 04:17 PM
I thought the second time was funny enough that I added a couple of deliberate and obvious mistakes but now I can't tell if you understood the joke or not. Coincidentally, my title was also a joke that nobody understood.

Solstis
May 2, 2007, 04:39 PM
On 2007-05-02 14:07, DonRoyale wrote:
Tortetta: That quoting of you wasn't adressing you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Because (I assume, anyways) that wasn't directed at me. And if it was, I cleared it up anyways-people just can't accept the truth that they're a bunch of drama-magnet fucktards who just want to dryhump any topic with a shred of possible input until the lock bleeds. It's sad, too, because the mods are telling these people to stop, and yet they don't.

Why? Because they obviously don't care how snobbish and conceited they are. Maybe when they own up to and change their states of mind, perhaps I'll change mine as well.

I DON'T want to be right in the fact that 360 users are elitists, because I know a lot of 360 users aren't. It's just, the more they deny it and continue acting like elitists, the more it proves that they are. =

And it also proves my point about PSOW in general=flames like this happen when small-minded tards stick their big fat noses in where they don't belong and end up looking like snobbish idiots. They might as well hold up a sign reading "PAY ATTENTION TO ME BECAUSE I'M SO UBAR SPECIAL!"

At least I have grounds to post this. (Those being that at least half of PSOW hates me, because I post the truth and they just can't help but attempt to insult me to hide the fact that they can't accept the truth. Then when I stick up for myself, they stray further from the fact that they can't accept the truth and focus more on their petty insults. I can't help it if the truth hurts-I'm only here to enforce it.)

You so funny. I don't have a PS2 or Xbox 360, but when angsty teens start invading PSOW's Community section, then I get offended. I am not offended because of any truth, because I have no idea what you're going on about, and you happen to be going on about it in some sort of hellish fury. Hellish fury bad.

Also, It took 3 pages of a topic to lower your tone to something more palatable. I mean, still kinda self-righteous, but now you're pointing fingers in people's faces, not their eyes.

The Wii is cooler anyway, natch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2007-05-02 14:40 ]</font>

Ma_Navu
May 2, 2007, 04:42 PM
On 2007-05-02 14:17, Garroway wrote:
I thought the second time was funny enough that I added a couple of deliberate and obvious mistakes but now I can't tell if you understood the joke or not. Coincidentally, my title was also a joke that nobody understood.

I've been defeated... bleargh. xD

Jehosaphaty
May 2, 2007, 05:40 PM
On 2007-05-02 14:07, DonRoyale wrote:
Those being that at least half of PSOW hates me, because I post the truth and they just can't help but attempt to insult me to hide the fact that they can't accept the truth. Then when I stick up for myself, they stray further from the fact that they can't accept the truth and focus more on their petty insults. I can't help it if the truth hurts-I'm only here to enforce it.

You heard it here folks, DonRoyale's got truth on lockdown. Once again, we've forgotten that this is the internet: where people are unreasonable jackasses who couldn't give two shits about your sorry feelings. Take it with a grain of salt, stop being so emotional, and start growing some thicker skin.

Rants Section over the last six months http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

DikkyRay
May 2, 2007, 06:05 PM
Fuck it (XD SInue)
DEALWITHIT: You all proved SS's points by flaming him and arguing him
MOTHERFUCKING PWNED
Everyone who fucking posted in this thread (Yes, including me) Just proved that we all try and prove that we are better than another, and that Everyone should listen to you because you are god.
jesus.... he said it before

oh and i like you SS
I hope i dont get a warning....

omegapirate2k
May 2, 2007, 06:35 PM
*1-ups Dizzy*

Mystil
May 2, 2007, 07:10 PM
I think everyone here.. ok not everyone, cause people like omegapirate is pretty mellow for the most part - need to just chill down and stop posting with so much animosity. Even I had to calm down >_>; c'mon people.

KodiaX987
May 2, 2007, 07:16 PM
This thread has as much credibility as George W. Bush. When are we due for the padlock anyway?

Aisha_Clan-Clan
May 2, 2007, 07:27 PM
Food fight!

Mystil
May 2, 2007, 07:34 PM
On 2007-05-02 17:16, KodiaX987 wrote:
This thread has as much credibility as George W. Bush. When are we due for the padlock anyway?

Stop pwning threads with your sig.

/failed attempt at humor ftw.

Solstis
May 2, 2007, 08:52 PM
On 2007-05-02 16:05, DikkyRay wrote:
Fuck it (XD SInue)
DEALWITHIT: You all proved SS's points by flaming him and arguing him
MOTHERFUCKING PWNED
Everyone who fucking posted in this thread (Yes, including me) Just proved that we all try and prove that we are better than another, and that Everyone should listen to you because you are god.
jesus.... he said it before

oh and i like you SS
I hope i dont get a warning....

Do you run a bandwagon rental service? I'd like to rent one.

Make it red.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2007-05-02 18:52 ]</font>

DizzyDi
May 2, 2007, 09:16 PM
On 2007-05-02 16:35, omegapirate2k wrote:
*1-ups Dizzy*

huh?

astuarlen
May 2, 2007, 09:22 PM
On 2007-05-02 19:16, DizzyDi wrote:

On 2007-05-02 16:35, omegapirate2k wrote:
*1-ups Dizzy*

huh?

I think omegapirate just gave you another life, Dizzy! Sweet, this will come in handy when we fight the Big Boss Dude.

DizzyDi
May 2, 2007, 09:24 PM
I can't get pass the scrolling hoverbike stage.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

astuarlen
May 2, 2007, 09:25 PM
PM me for cheatc0dez.

DonRoyale
May 3, 2007, 05:17 PM
Funny story=Once in my anger, when I was four, I ran one of my games under water because I was so pissed. It made it so fucked up it wasn't funny.

Thus proves water > cheatcodez.

Besides, the ultimate cheatcode is perseverence XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DonRoyale on 2007-05-03 15:19 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 3, 2007, 05:23 PM
Here's Tom-my!:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/unusualFKLd.jpg

Weeaboolits
May 3, 2007, 05:25 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/Ronin_Cooper/Forum/fkldhinaichigobox.png