PDA

View Full Version : Hi-looo Nice to hear from you~~ o/`

Sayara
Apr 29, 2007, 07:18 PM
Hi bro. How are you? Answer your phone lately? We been trying to call you for the entire day you know.

Had your car uh here while you went to Mexico huh. No problem! Call us up when you get to the airport. Don't know when? No problem. Just call us when you get an idea. Hey we can have a day out of it.

Hello? No not yet. Its 1 pm already and no word. I will let my little cellphone charge and try again later OK.

Hello? No not yet, its 6 already and i sent you text messages and phone calls, my calls sent me to your voice mail. Did you turn off your phone? Where are you? Out of Mexico i hope! Well just give us a call when you get a chance.

Hello? No not yet. its 7 now and mom's scavanging through our phone bills looking for people to call. No word from your call yet. Cancled my plans including work to stay by phones. But he's probably in plane sleeping.

Hello? Oh hi bro. Whats that? Forgot to call? Slipped your mind while in Mexico? Did you know you drove mom a-wall? How's detroit? Will you be home soon? Mom's dying to see you.

ANSWER YOUR PHONE/AND OR GET CONTACT TO MOMMY DEAREST PLZ

FOAtHeart
Apr 29, 2007, 07:30 PM
The worst part is that people like that don't even know they are doing anything wrong. Just a messy situation.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOAtHeart on 2007-04-30 14:29 ]</font>

Sayara
Apr 29, 2007, 08:23 PM
He's not the brightest crayon in the box If you know what i mean.

navci
Apr 29, 2007, 08:36 PM
Sounds like my bro! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif All bros have standard traits? Only carry all those traits and they let you in the exclusive club?

astuarlen
Apr 29, 2007, 09:47 PM
On 2007-04-29 18:36, navci wrote:
Sounds like my bro! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif All bros have standard traits? Only carry all those traits and they let you in the exclusive club?

Ditto what navi said. Nothing as drastic, of course, but my younger brother has a habit of going out all night with no mention of where or roughly when he'll be back--and he tends to leave his cell off. And then he walks home at 3:00 in the morning in midwinter without a coat. 3:

Daikarin
Apr 30, 2007, 03:40 PM
Sounds like... me. Yup, I can slack off like your brother... Sometimes even worse.

Amazing what not having my cellphone nearby can do to people.

darthsaber9x9
Apr 30, 2007, 06:59 PM
To be fair, it wasn't all that long. Sometimes my phone dies and I don't realise it, or the signal drops or anything really. If it was a few days I'd say far enough but be fair heh.

Sayara
Apr 30, 2007, 08:19 PM
well, the main point was to call about coming home. He didn't call mom anytiime during his trip either, so Mom tells me.

Mystil
May 1, 2007, 07:09 AM
She clearly isn't on his mind is all I can say.

Nixia
May 1, 2007, 01:19 PM
Fits my brother to a T. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif No matter how often my mother tells him to call, sometimes ceven crying over it, the asshole can't be bothered.