PDA

View Full Version : hard / hit. is it worth it?

shotsfired
Apr 29, 2007, 08:08 PM
i was thinking of picking one up for my fortegunner. does it help?? is it worth it? i think it lowers power, and increases accuracy. i would like to get the opposite effect, but oh well. do you think it is worth it for a lvl. 80 character?

LoneDespo
Apr 29, 2007, 08:13 PM
CASTs don't need ATA that badly. Hunt an SPS.

Nobo
Apr 29, 2007, 08:13 PM
No. No one sells it under 3mil

Davot
Apr 29, 2007, 08:14 PM
go for a HPC or SPS.

Cz
Apr 29, 2007, 08:16 PM
its might be good for beast...since they have high attack already. A little minus to attack doesnt hurt the beast much and the increase in accuracy is good for them. I dont recommend it for your fortegunner since that class already have high accuracy.

KamiSori
Apr 29, 2007, 08:37 PM
agrees with above posters. the Acc on a cast fG is already almost overkill. most fGs who use the Solid unit (+145 atp -80 ata) say that they dont even notice the drop in Acc but the boost in Atp can be very helpful. so in short, attack boosts or maybe bullet save would be much more efficient.

McLaughlin
Apr 29, 2007, 09:17 PM
Well, had anyone read his sig, and his post, they'd know his Fortegunner is a Human. I'd still say get a Solid / Power S, but a Hard / Power Charge would be just as good. I'd steer clear of the Hard / Hit or Solid / Hit S.

shotsfired
Apr 30, 2007, 08:58 PM
thanks for all the onfo guys, I appreciate it!!