PDA

View Full Version : halarod from falks??????!!! yeps just helped my friend get 1

FO-RA-HUnightv
Apr 30, 2007, 12:04 AM
http://idleknights.com/psu/falksrod.jpg

there you go so you know that there are more s ranks that he drops easy

Spellbinder
Apr 30, 2007, 12:06 AM
Since you're cross-posting, I will too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

"I hate to be mean, but that's not really good evidence.

This, would be good evidence:

http://www.psu-wiki.info/upbbs/lib/printimage.php?id=00001580.jpeg

The first known Psycho Wand to drop on the JP server."

Mayu
Apr 30, 2007, 12:06 AM
doesn't show much ><

Zorafim
Apr 30, 2007, 12:07 AM
pics or it did-oh, right.
Video or it didn't happen.

I'm surprised he drops the halarod. I wonder if this will be his last drop. Axe/rifle/rod are the three forte staple weapons, so I don't think he'd continue dropping more things. But perhaps he may drop every rare weapon at this rate.

Scion
Apr 30, 2007, 12:08 AM
Is this supposed to be some kind of joke in response to the last topic about the [B] Ank Dedda?

Cuz if it is...it's not obvious enough! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

P.S. To the person that found the Ank Dedda: I hope you fail it. *crosses fingers* K, bye!

Alamar
Apr 30, 2007, 12:08 AM
I was there my char is Artemis from the screen shot I seen it drop it is for real

Chuck_Norris
Apr 30, 2007, 12:20 AM
nope its not a joke im the guy who got the hala and i can tell you this, IT DOES DROP!.

Retehi
Apr 30, 2007, 12:29 AM
Doesn't the JP wiki show Halarod drops from Fakis to?

FO-RA-HUnightv
Apr 30, 2007, 12:31 AM
well for one i pasted it in to photoshop to resize it like most people do with game screen shots, so dont say stuff like its photoshoped. the other one was not pixelated at all so i didnt see it being ps at all

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 30, 2007, 12:44 AM
On 2007-04-29 22:29, Retehi wrote:
Doesn't the JP wiki show Halarod drops from Fakis to?

It does, so this is no surprise.

McLaughlin
Apr 30, 2007, 03:39 PM
On 2007-04-29 22:53, Sychosis wrote:
Hey guys, Crea Doubles drop from Bel Pannons.

That's just what they want me to think.

*Kicks Bel Pannon hologram*

jayster
Apr 30, 2007, 03:41 PM
Even more reason to be running dulk fakis S.

Kaydin
Apr 30, 2007, 03:46 PM
Oh come on. If you had found it, you would have gotten a pic of the orange text on the side of the sceen.

You easily could have but the board in your inventory, gone to the lobby after Fakis, and taken the pic.

jayster
Apr 30, 2007, 03:48 PM
On 2007-04-30 13:46, Kaydin wrote:
Oh come on. If you had found it, you would have gotten a pic of the orange text on the side of the sceen.

You easily could have but the board in your inventory, gone to the lobby after Fakis, and taken the pic.

who besides pc has camera's or screen shots ready to take at anytime. I have a camera that I can use to take pics, but by the time I saw the text it would be to late. And a halarod board would be something I would pick up right away incase the host decides to be greedy and boot or game freezes.

Kaydin
Apr 30, 2007, 03:51 PM
Judging by the pic, and the quality, he's on PC.

PALRAPPYS
Apr 30, 2007, 04:48 PM
One PSOW problem: "Pics or it didn't happen"

Oh come on... why can't it happen?

TorterraEndor
Apr 30, 2007, 04:49 PM
Because people like to wear tinfoil hats.

Zorafim
Apr 30, 2007, 04:59 PM
Hackers use whatever they can to hide the fact that they hack. If they hacked a weapon, and someone asks them where they found it, they'll either say that a friend gave it to them or that they found it somewhere. I doubt this is the case here, since he wasn't actively accused of hacking that we know of.
Another reason is that people like to lie or fool others. There is the chance that the original poster wants others to believe that a rare is dropped some place where it's not, for whatever reason.

These are reasons why the original post may be false, but I really would not be surprised that Fakis drops the board. It seems much more likely for him to reveal information than to try to cheat us for no reason.
I do hope this means that there will be more people at Fakis.

Chuck_Norris
Apr 30, 2007, 05:17 PM
On 2007-04-30 13:46, Kaydin wrote:

well i would of took a pic but im on PS2 and i dont have a camera ready to take a pic at any time so i had my friend (who is on PC) take it after the fight and posted it here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-04-30 15:17 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-04-30 15:18 ]</font>

Rashiid
Apr 30, 2007, 05:33 PM
who cares, like anyones gonna run Dulk Fakis, the 2h long mission, just for a CHANCE of a Halarod, when they can do Eastern Peril S2, and soon Mad Beasts S2.

Ryna
Apr 30, 2007, 08:09 PM
The [B] Halarod is a confirmed drop from Dulk Fakis, so there is no need for the paranoid skepticism.

Congratulations to the person that found it!

Zorafim
Apr 30, 2007, 08:17 PM
So, he drops a rod, axe, and rifle. I wonder if he drops anything else? Perhaps, every rare item ever?

Soukosa
Apr 30, 2007, 08:23 PM
People need to get their skulls that you can't hack items into the game anymore. Besides, boards had to be put into the PM in order for the only hack that did work. Otherwise, the server would see an item that doesn't really exist and clear it out. The PM trick just managed to get around this since the server didn't check there at the time.

That's beside the point though... Why does everyone find it so hard to believe that someone found a Halarod board? It's been out for eons and isn't that hard to get, Fakis or not.

Ryna
Apr 30, 2007, 08:23 PM
On 2007-04-30 18:17, Zorafim wrote:
So, he drops a rod, axe, and rifle. I wonder if he drops anything else? Perhaps, every rare item ever?

There are three confirmed S-Rank board drops for Dulk Fakis: [B] Blackbull, [B] Ank Dedda, and [B] Halarod. You'll have to kill some other baddies to earn the rest.

Zorafim
Apr 30, 2007, 08:29 PM
But they could. We still need to protect the children!

Kaydin
Apr 30, 2007, 08:32 PM
Because I'm a raging skeptic, that's how.

Ryna
Apr 30, 2007, 08:38 PM
On 2007-04-30 18:32, Kaydin wrote:
Because I'm a raging skeptic, that's how.

There's a difference between being a skeptic and flaming someone. If you doubt the authenticity of the find, PM the OP and discuss it. Replies like this help to create a poisonous atmosphere for people reporting new item finds.