PDA

View Full Version : favorite weapon and the PA you use with it.

SStrikerR
Apr 30, 2007, 06:47 AM
favorite weapon and the Pa you use with it. DUH.
and it has to be a PA you use with it now!
if you dont have the one you want yet cause its ult or something, post that too

me? double saber,gravity dance
going to be tornado dance aka "n00b cann0nz"

Eleina
Apr 30, 2007, 07:10 AM
Kinda silly for a FT to answer but at the moment Majimra + tech (favourite being ramegid)

Hrith
Apr 30, 2007, 07:25 AM
Double Saber + Tornado Dance
Twin Dagger + Hishou Jinren-zan

Kylie
Apr 30, 2007, 09:35 AM
Too hard for me to pick just one ...

Twin daggers: Moubu Seiran-zan

Twin claws: Bukuu Rensen-ga and Renzan Senshou-ga

Shiro_Ryuu
Apr 30, 2007, 09:39 AM
Twin Sabers: Splendor Crush and Assault Crush
Single Daggers: Buten Shuren Zan
And these 2 weapons are what I use 90% of the time on a Fortefighter.

Akaimizu
Apr 30, 2007, 09:39 AM
Hmm. Guntecher.....Twin Handguns, Twin MayaLee (especially 21+)

Still, tough choice. Plenty of really cool weapons to use. Heck, even playing bowling games with a Laser Cannon using the MayaLee Prism is fun.

Still, while not very impressive looking, I'll pick the overall utilitarian weapon and specific PA of the class (which is the only one that can get 21+ of that specific PA). Not as many things, other than that, that I know which has use in so many environments and situations. Just about everything else, has more specific applications.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-04-30 07:42 ]</font>

Paramedic
Apr 30, 2007, 10:08 AM
Dagger - Buten Shuren-zan.
Claw - Senten Kanzan-ga

amtalx
Apr 30, 2007, 10:23 AM
For the time being: Thunder Cannon with Mayalee Prism (my only bullet for this weapon).

Akaimizu
Apr 30, 2007, 10:24 AM
On 2007-04-30 08:23, amtalx wrote:
For the time being: Thunder Cannon with Mayalee Prism (my only bullet for this weapon).

Just got this one, last night. It's bowling with Monsters. I do admit, it's very fun to use it. Since you've used it more, are there any monster size limitations, on the effect? Maybe better answered with a PM, I don't want to take away from the thread.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-04-30 08:26 ]</font>

Zorafim
Apr 30, 2007, 10:28 AM
Dispite my aparant fancy for twin claws, my true love is spears. Any and all PAs with it are amazing. If the final one starts with a knockback, then I can have a pallete filled with spears and still fulfil every role a fortefighter can fill.

Rashiid
Apr 30, 2007, 10:30 AM
Howrod - Barta/Rabarta/Dambarta/Gibarta

Akaimizu
Apr 30, 2007, 10:31 AM
On 2007-04-30 08:28, Zorafim wrote:
Dispite my aparant fancy for twin claws, my true love is spears. Any and all PAs with it are amazing. If the final one starts with a knockback, then I can have a pallete filled with spears and still fulfil every role a fortefighter can fill.

Guntecher's note: I also love Spear PAs as well. They do absolutely everything for me, in terms of safety and setup for whatever I need to get done. If you have supports willing to take advantage of your spear PAs, and keep you alive and strong, you become like the Hulk

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-04-30 08:32 ]</font>

Midicronica
Apr 30, 2007, 10:33 AM
As a GT: Cubo Dunga - Yak Banga
As a FT: Wand/Card - Barta Spells/Ensei-Shiki
As a FiG: Twin Claw - Rensan senshou-ga or Twin Dagger - Renkai buyou-zan.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Moses on 2007-04-30 08:34 ]</font>

Neggy
Apr 30, 2007, 10:59 AM
Spears are numbah oooooooooone. In terms of melee weapons, at least. Fast, and high damage.

My favourite weapons are shotguns with Barada Megida though. Need to level it up to 21 eventually, it's stuck at like 14 right now, but still, my favourite.

MayLee
Apr 30, 2007, 11:01 AM
So far, my Mayrod and NosZonde/Nosdiga

Pinecone
Apr 30, 2007, 11:02 AM
Rapier- Gravity Strike
Axe - Anga redda
I love both can't pick between them

biggabertha
Apr 30, 2007, 11:19 AM
As a Protranser, Ice Crea Sword/Fire Cresaud (Thank You my friend) with Tornado Break. It does damage, it does knockback, it looks like your sword is heavy (so long as you're not using the wussy looking thin 7-9* GRM blades) and because I have a fetish for swords.

Otherwise, it'd be Anga Dugrega since that does everything Tornado Break does in the FIRST combo!

Cz
Apr 30, 2007, 12:16 PM
Twin Harisan fan - Rising Crush.

Love going around and smack enemies with that twin fan...even better, owning De Ragan and Onma with it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Neith
Apr 30, 2007, 12:19 PM
Twin Claws= Rensan Senshou-ga
Twin Daggers= Moubu Seiren-zan

Miyuki-chan
Apr 30, 2007, 12:28 PM
Twin Claws: Renzan Senshou-ga, Rensen Seidan-ga, Bukuu Rensan-ga
all three of them are perfect for slicing up Poltys ;p

Ga-Misaki: Senten Kanzan-ga (Cartwheels!!!)

Majimra: Foi
used for setting Pohlavohras (and other things) on fire of course http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

RadiantLegend
Apr 30, 2007, 12:52 PM
*Makes a List* (You cannot limit a fF to just one weapon >_<)
I have my own names for the weapons.

Pikor Mania - Dugrega/Redda
Muktrand - Robado (-__- i dislike daggaz)
Heavy D's - Assault Crush
Cali-burn - Tornado Break

Kaydin
Apr 30, 2007, 01:35 PM
Melee:
Twin Claw, second PA (Ult PA when I get it).

TECH:
Wand, Nosdiga, Rafoie.

chibiLegolas
Apr 30, 2007, 02:00 PM
GT - Lightning crossbow
- or Maylee Prism (UPA lazer cannon)
fG - Maylee Fury (UPA mech gun)

Pengfishh
Apr 30, 2007, 02:37 PM
Single Dagger with Buten Shuren-zan. Easy!

Jakosifer
Apr 30, 2007, 04:10 PM
Twin Daggers and Moubu Seiren Zan. Hands down.

Josko
Apr 30, 2007, 07:16 PM
Knuckles, without a doubt. All three PAs for the weapon are a lot of fun to use, and flat-out punching an enemy in the face is just all kinds of satisfying.

My shock shotgun, grenade launcher, and freeze traps all get honorable mentions.

Hyda
Apr 30, 2007, 11:11 PM
Double Saber-Tornado Dance

Twin Sabers-Assult Crush

I love flying around the field, but I still enjoy launching the enemies in the air with Assult Crush^^

Mayu
Apr 30, 2007, 11:21 PM
FG - -
Double saber: Gravity Dance

FF - -
Axe: Ank Redda
Twin Dagger: Mobou w/e
Saber: Rising Strike
Spear: Dus daggas
Dagger: Butan w/e