PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Membership Question?

Yourloser
Apr 30, 2007, 07:26 AM
I was wondering. What happens when you cancel your membership? Will that erase your characters?

Dhylec
Apr 30, 2007, 07:41 AM
It's stated that Sega has the rights to delete your characters after 3 months of cencelation/inactive, but there are no confirmed cases, yet.

Yourloser
Apr 30, 2007, 07:42 AM
On 2007-04-30 05:41, Dhylec wrote:
It's stated that Sega has the rights to delete your characters after 3 months of cencelation/inactive, but there are no confirmed cases, yet.

So is that for all systems then?

Kimil
Apr 30, 2007, 07:43 AM
Yes

zer01717
May 2, 2007, 12:41 PM
So a week or two ago my credit card expired and my account got deactivated. My question is, will my character's still be there if I reactivate my account? Because I dont want to activate it, if I can't get them back.

R2D6battlebot
May 2, 2007, 12:44 PM
i think they give you 90 days before its gone, cant be certain though

Paramedic
May 2, 2007, 12:44 PM
Yes. I think they actually stay there for a long time. (Was gone for over 3 months, characters were all still there)

Gryffin
May 2, 2007, 01:01 PM
Supposedly, they WILL NOT delete your characters until after 90 days, and maybe not even then...It depends on space they need, and being as the current population of PSU, I think you'll be safe http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Luck to you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

matrix19
May 5, 2007, 10:37 PM
If I had canceled my subscription a while ago on PSU and planned to return, would my character still be there? I think I remember someone mentioning they remove characters if they are inactive for too long.

Any information would be helpful, thanks.

McLaughlin
May 5, 2007, 11:06 PM
Once your account has been inactive for three months, Sega retains the right to delete your information. This doesn't mean they will, but if they do they've done nothing wrong.

The only reason I could see them doing it would be because they're running out of space for information. Since I do not foresee this ever being a problem, you should be fine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-05-05 21:06 ]</font>