PDA

View Full Version : Sori / Force.....

Desecration
Apr 30, 2007, 11:03 AM
Ijust got one but im wanting to know how much its worth, would i be able to trade it for a giga / skill pp save or is it not rare enough.

Midicronica
Apr 30, 2007, 11:05 AM
I think you might be able to trade for one with that. I think the Sori/Force is a bit harder to obtain than a Giga Skill PP Save, though. Getting any unit to drop from a boss is a helluva task.

If you have it in you, run Eastern Peril S2 and try and get one.

Desecration
Apr 30, 2007, 11:07 AM
I did run eastern peril S2 and that is how I got the one I have, but I need a giga / skill pp save more than i need the sori / force. ty for the reply though

Midicronica
Apr 30, 2007, 11:12 AM
I got it backwards. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif My bad. Uh, if you really need a Giga/Skill that bad...a somewhat easy way too obtain one is to hunt for Rappy's on Unsafe Passage S. Some might disagree, but it's a lot easier than other things.

I still think you might be able to make a trade with that. Good luck.

Desecration
Apr 30, 2007, 11:16 AM
ty

9lotus
Apr 30, 2007, 11:21 AM
i think it's harder to find than a skill save, but sori/force price has fallen since tech charge units were released

Zorafim
Apr 30, 2007, 11:33 AM
I've been trying to trade my sori force for a few days. Neither in the official forums nor in the PSOW forums can I find a trade. Now I have to you to compete against.

So, yeah, good luck finding a trade. If you find one, tell me if he has a spare >.>

Desecration
Apr 30, 2007, 12:04 PM
Good luck to you too, and I will be sure to tell you if they have a spar or know someone who does.

Alpha-Hunter
Apr 30, 2007, 12:10 PM
I assume you're all on 360. i'm on PC and hav ebeen searching shops for weeks looking for a sori / force! How much do you want for it? If you are PC/PS2...

Desecration
Apr 30, 2007, 01:55 PM
I am on the pc/ps2, give me an offer. my main want is a giga/skill pp save

Dragwind
Apr 30, 2007, 03:26 PM
I want sori/force >.>

Desecration
Apr 30, 2007, 04:18 PM
well i would have you make an offer, but I thought i herd you say that you dont trade.