PDA

View Full Version : What to do for class and photon arts

zanotam
Apr 30, 2007, 07:14 PM
I just restarted my account and I have a lvl 39 Female Human who is level 2 GT and WT and I don't know which one to go. My PA's are curently set up in some wierd mix of both and I have tons of A ranks for both as well so which one would you guys recomend?

Kaydin
Apr 30, 2007, 07:16 PM
Which do you play more often? Do you perfer melee or ranged?

You can always start another character, make one a Wartecher and the other a Guntecher.

Rashiid
Apr 30, 2007, 07:19 PM
On 2007-04-30 17:17, PALRAPPYS wrote:
Crimson Beast. Mission after De Ragan.

To all other people: You can shut up about not liking Crimson Beast. It does have good EXP MP and Meseta payout. Plus all other missions aren't as good, so suck it up please.

Dang I had to get that out http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

lmao Lan wtf are you talking about? he wants to know if he should be Wartech or Guntech.

LoL

PALRAPPYS
Apr 30, 2007, 07:26 PM
On 2007-04-30 17:19, Rashiid wrote:

lmao Lan wtf are you talking about? he wants to know if he should be Wartech or Guntech.

LoL

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I read the whole post entirely wrong! XDDDD

Oh well... Both classes are good, but I think I prefer hunter to ranger, so I like to play with my WT more than my GT, but both classes are good. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PALRAPPYS on 2007-04-30 17:26 ]</font>

zanotam
Apr 30, 2007, 10:26 PM
I think I'll go WT so I'll be more ready when AT comes out

Rashiid
Apr 30, 2007, 10:30 PM
id say, get ur wanted PAs to 30 from fortefighter or figunner, then fortetecher, and get ur wanted techs to 30, then switch back to WT, so when Aoi does come out, ya got ya stuff to 30. unless you want to just wait

Kaydin
Apr 30, 2007, 10:32 PM
That's what I'm gonna do. Max out Wartecher first, then go Fortefighter/Fighgunner to skills to level 30, and Fortetecher to get attack techs to 30 and arrows to 20. When AoI hits I'll be all set.

Cz
Apr 30, 2007, 11:55 PM
i like playing wartecher more...that is just me though. I havent had fun with guntecher class yet...actually i quitted guntecher after just a few run. >.> I say go wartecher and use single dagger 1st PA, watever that is called where you spin in circle and hit the enemies for some nice damage.

chibiLegolas
May 1, 2007, 11:23 AM
Just to let you know, GT is the ONLY class right now that's designed heavily on support purposes through SE with guns and a side wand for heals/ mindor buff 'n debuffs.

They are one of the (if not THEE) weakest damage classes out there and mainly deal damage through burn/infect. But despite all that, I STILL think they're fun to play.
But they're not everyone's cup of tea. If you like support and guns, stick with GT.

I haven't played WT to comment on their advantages tho. Sorry.

zanotam
May 1, 2007, 12:27 PM
few more questions
1. Are ultimate PA's out yet?
2. Are ALL the PA's out yet?
3. Can you upgrade PM's to 4X1 and 4X2 yet?

zanotam
May 1, 2007, 02:28 PM
COME ON GUYS IT'S JUST A FEW SIMPLE QUESTIONS!!!

SolomonGrundy
May 1, 2007, 02:33 PM
newmans can be fragile, WT solves that problem nicely. I went WT.

Both GT and WT play to newmns strenghts (GT=ATA,EVP,MST and WT=TP/EVP/MST), they recieve a racial bonus for both classes.

zanotam
May 1, 2007, 02:40 PM
On 2007-05-01 12:33, SolomonGrundy wrote:
newmans can be fragile, WT solves that problem nicely. I went WT.

Both GT and WT play to newmns strenghts (GT=ATA,EVP,MST and WT=TP/EVP/MST), they recieve a racial bonus for both classes.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm a human and I already said I'm going WT. L2READ NUB!

Kimil
May 1, 2007, 02:45 PM
Why restric yourself to one? Check my sig lol, I'm a bit of everything

zanotam
May 1, 2007, 02:47 PM
well i'm going to get WT 10, GT 10, AND FT10 and hten AT 10 when it's possible those are my current goals. yay techers!

Kimil
May 1, 2007, 02:52 PM
Same, other than fT ( Since it's the worse class for beast, believe me, I've tried everything as Chiyoko. Doesn't mean Beasts shouldn't be it though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif )

I've maxed Wartecher, next I'm getting Fortefighter, Guntecher, Figunner, Protranser, Fortegunner,

Come Aoi I'll do Acrotecher, Acrofighter and then Foretetecher >< lol