PDA

View Full Version : How was your luck day beast?

gambit04
May 1, 2007, 01:42 AM
Heck it's not everyday we get luck I was just curious what all the beast got with there 3* luck...

I myself got a har/quick and was in a party that a dulk fakis core dropped.

omegapirate2k
May 1, 2007, 01:43 AM
I got a hapotite, holy shit.

Desecration
May 1, 2007, 01:58 AM
i got a sori / force and a set of rappies

gambit04
May 1, 2007, 01:58 AM
I also got a katsuno-zashi the 9* twin daggers I think that is the name.

Nobby
May 1, 2007, 06:12 AM
I played for 12 hours and all I got was a deljaban blade, a buccaneer board and buckets of mats.
Oh and I finally got around to breaking 8x 6star weapons due to my 'lucky' grinding levels. Got nothing over 5 grinds.

Scion
May 1, 2007, 08:24 AM
I took advantage of my beast's luck yesterday, and ground the HELL out of a W'gacros.

The end result: I made one!

It's my first +10 weapon that I've ever made, so I feel proud of myself for being so determined to make it! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

But that's as far as I went with my beast's luck. I didn't do much after that, lol.

ljkkjlcm9
May 1, 2007, 08:33 AM
I'm a male beast, and I had no time to log on yesterday and play. As rare as a 3 luck is, I didn't have time for it.

THE JACKEL

Shiro_Ryuu
May 1, 2007, 08:46 AM
I have a male beast, and I found a few jaggo spawns, but too bad they were in C runs. Other than that, my personal luck wasn't the best, unable to find good parties and/or getting booted out of parties because the leader wanted someone to leave to make room for one of his friends.

ShinAnt
May 1, 2007, 10:45 AM
1 jaggo spawn for me and that was it. =[

RadiantLegend
May 1, 2007, 10:46 AM
I couldn't capture any fluffy beast.

Akaimizu
May 1, 2007, 11:24 AM
Magician, I believe, was off for the night. Oh well, no 3* luck beasty goodness for Tynselle. Anyway, it was still a fun night. The first full night of using my newly acquired Thunder Cannon (and MayaLee Prism) for some:

"Bowling with monsters!!!!"

"That's right! Step right up!! See the amazing spectacle as you see monsters rolling, rolling, rolling, right before your very eyes!!!"

"GASP - As you see the rainbow beast dance before your very eyes. Now who's the real Lord of the Dance?"

"THRILL - As you see Gohmon's and Ollakas do a spectacular display of synchronized rolling!"

"Be Amazed - As you see various other similar creatures perform exactly the same synchronized motions, on different planets, without training and completely unscripted!!!!"

"Is it some mysterious control over monsters, or has the secret behind communication for these beasts been revealed? Stay tuned as the Nbareh Six Square Circus explodes out of the tent and into your worlds!!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-05-01 09:25 ]</font>

Kaydin
May 1, 2007, 11:59 AM
I'm still offline, and I don't even have a male Beast. That's like, negative luck.

Thrash777
May 1, 2007, 12:10 PM
I got in a couple of tricky grinds, not much...

Pinecone
May 1, 2007, 12:48 PM
I babysat so I couldn't play T_T
I logged on for all of 15 minutes just to see the shinyness but oh well. I hope everyone was more lucky than I was.

Midicronica
May 1, 2007, 12:53 PM
I used my alt to grind some Alterics I had laying around. I had three, one broke on the second grind and I got the others to +5 and +6. I'm just selling them in my shop. = I already have a +10.

Chuck_Norris
May 1, 2007, 11:33 PM
i got some crapie rares (that you can buy from a store) lol.

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 1, 2007, 11:38 PM
I got a term paper on Plato's Symposium.

SO FUN

Tsavo
May 2, 2007, 02:30 PM
Got something from a jaggo(jaggo delma?), a rappy feather, and a pile of cash. Not a bad day considering I wasn't hunting anything.