PDA

View Full Version : Would like to get a non-element crea double

BloodKnight13
May 1, 2007, 03:49 AM
Like the topic says I would like to get a non-element crea double. Now I don't have much money and I don't know if I have good enough items that may be good enough for trade. I have tried to farm the hell out of liner line but to no avail, never getting the board even on a 3 star luck day spending the whole day there. Just to add I have been shearching since S rank came out.
I would like to know if anyone would trade for it, what exactly would you want for it.
THANK YOU for your time.

Arika
May 1, 2007, 04:02 AM
Crea double is one of rarest(I mean like top-ten of S rank rare) S rank in jp (S rank weapon which released in A rank century), but in this server , it just become common because .....'you know'. Thus, getting it really isn't easy.
But finding existed non-elemental crea double also hard I think -_- (no1 made it)

Hope you can become Ethan anyway http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif (he look cool with green crea double)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arika on 2007-05-01 05:30 ]</font>

Rashiid
May 1, 2007, 06:42 AM
hey hey, were legit too, and its not really rare at all on 360.

but, ive never seen a neutral one, which would be coolest, so you can use it anywhere.

Xeph0n
May 1, 2007, 07:13 AM
HULK has a neutral one, which i believe was the first crea double made on the server, by agnostic. Dont know why youd want a neutral one, sure you can use it anywhere, but its also going to be worse than its equivalent elemental crea everywhere also.

Zarbolord
May 1, 2007, 07:19 AM
You might want to make them to match old pso weapons though. Green = Doublesaber, Blue = TwinBrand, Red = Stag Cutlery.

Arika
May 1, 2007, 07:36 AM
oh, srry if I make u misunderstand ,but I mean nowaday news S rank weapon are easy drop in Jp from new S2 missions, so what i mean is "this old rare are 1 of top-ten rarest of S rank weapon" (count only weapons)
If it was compare to other old S rank like Hararod, C-rucar, Black bull, , I would say Crea double is easiest

Zarbolord
May 1, 2007, 07:39 AM
I haven't seen any of those boards drop myself, so compared to other boards they are quite a pain. And yes the most difficult I suppose would be crea doubles as they drop from any enemy, not just boss boxes, which must have a higher % due to their situation.

Xeph0n
May 1, 2007, 07:40 AM
On 2007-05-01 05:36, Arika wrote:
If it was compare to other old S rank like HALAROD, C-rucar, Black bull, , I would say Crea double is easiest

Doesnt the [B] Halarod drop fairly often on mad beasts s2?