PDA

View Full Version : What is the rarest thing in the PSU (up to 1 May USserver)

Arika
May 1, 2007, 05:23 AM
1. what do you think that is it rarest to find in the game? (poll)
2. you might list it following by order, like 1 = rarest ,9 = most common) in your reply http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
3. what is the most wanted thing for you?

In my view :
1.C-rucar(if count as legit,the[b] crazy matterial ,and not many ppl will do this mission on S)= rarest
2.Di/technicPPsave (not many ppl will hunt daribian on S rank)
3.Ank Demma = Black bull(same rate as resist unit, but 75% success)
5.resist/virus = resist/burn(ppl do kill more Deragan, but I think De ragan has lower % to drop unit than DF)
7.Giga/bulletPPsave
8.Hard/hitcharge
9.Har/quick

And what I most want now is : Black bull, becuase I see no1 has it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arika on 2007-05-01 04:08 ]</font>

Nani-chan
May 1, 2007, 05:28 AM
I've never seen any of those.

Arika
May 1, 2007, 05:33 AM
lol, you can guess from what you think, what you heard or what you have seen from other players before. not a serious question http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Neoptolemus
May 1, 2007, 05:48 AM
Are you not counting seasonal dropped items? 'cause the Loveheart Line armor seems to have been missed by almost all who hunted it. (stupid Jaggos on Labs S2...)

If you aren't counting any of the seasonal gifts, I'd have to say the Blackbull rifle. That may have to do with the fact that I want one soooooooo bad. I've never even seen anyone with a Blackbull, or heard tales of anyone's party finding one. Someday I will have one, but by then the Killer Elite will be out, so, like most things in my life, I will be behind in the times. I know it isn't the rucar (at least on the PS2/PC server), because I saw a guy with 3 of them (legit? hax? who knows anymore... who cares?) in his pallet tonight.

Arika
May 1, 2007, 05:53 AM
yes, that s right , I don't count event drop, because those thing count as 0% drop rate http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Rashiid
May 1, 2007, 06:38 AM
cant really say, since the 'rarest' thing will be different in ppls eyes.

some think the rucar is (which i think isnt)
some think the halarod is (which i think is)

its a matter of what ppl want.

Garanz-Baranz
May 1, 2007, 07:02 AM
Where's Degahna Cannon? I've never seen more than 2...

Kohbumiteri is the rare one too you know...

Then theres the Gaozoran Rod[material], my friend got one on C, and he's a legit guy...

Zarbolord
May 1, 2007, 07:09 AM
You forgot Agito Edge too, but anyway.... There aren't enough rares to actually be able to find one "by accident", so its boring. I don't like running through things over and over, after 10 times I just get sick of the place.

Arika
May 1, 2007, 07:14 AM
On 2007-05-01 05:02, Garanz-Baranz wrote:
Where's Degahna Cannon? I've never seen more than 2...

Kohbumiteri is the rare one too you know...

Then theres the Gaozoran Rod[material], my friend got one on C, and he's a legit guy...

Kohibumiteri = event thing, as I said in the old reply I don't count event thing in the list
Gaozoran Rod : many people sell it in the shop, and they are all legits (because, it released after the new adjust drop rate, which is after haxer wipe)
Degunhra cannon is sure rare, but compare to these in the list, it is not that rare.

Hararod : drop from Omang(DAS),Onmag(EPS2),DF
compare to Blackbull,Ank demma, which drop from DF only : ppl will choose Blackbull,Ank demma

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arika on 2007-05-01 05:19 ]</font>

Zarbolord
May 1, 2007, 07:16 AM
I wish we'd have more and more rares about >.> I mean pso was fun as you could hunt ALREADY MADE rares and there were so many you were bound to find at leatst a few.

Xeph0n
May 1, 2007, 07:52 AM
Rarest just now has to be the blackbull or ank dedda. I havent seen any sight of these weps or the board, and two of my friends check twice a day looking to find them in shops, and theyre hunting fakis to boot.

Personally i want the rucar being a fighgunner. I think theres maybe 4 or 5 on the server so theyre still hella rare.

KmEnvY
May 1, 2007, 08:06 AM
I think that the Ank Dedda would be the rarest cause it only drops on DF, the black bull drops on DF and Desert Goliath..

Neith
May 1, 2007, 08:09 AM
Halarod? Not really. It has too many drop locations.

Ank Dedda is Fakis S only, Carriguine-Rucar board is stupidly rare, as is Blackbull. I'd say Ank Dedda is the rarest, followed by Blackbull/Rucar.

Alpha-Hunter
May 1, 2007, 09:01 AM
I have to say the blackbull. moatoob is always a ghost town...

Golto
May 1, 2007, 09:13 AM
--ps2/pc side--
I haven't seen or heard of a legit Blackbull yet outside of the JPN ver. I've seen one or two people with it on pc/ps2 though. Blackbulls were in the legit list for the illegal item wipe list because they used what was available in the JPN version for the wipe not what we had available. I know it can drop just if anyone has been lucky enough to get it they haven't posted it.
I know of two people that have had the Ank Dedda board drop. I've seen at least 10 different Degahna Cannons.

Eleina
May 1, 2007, 09:18 AM
Rarest item a would say is [B] Blackbull...cause if someone found it they would use it in the following hour...

Hrith
May 1, 2007, 09:33 AM
[B] Carriguiruck is by far the rarest, just because it was hacked to death doesn't mean it's any easier to find.

Davot
May 1, 2007, 09:35 AM
since im a fighgunner and a fortefighter its tough to choose ,but im going with the rucar.

R2D6battlebot
May 1, 2007, 09:59 AM
Heaven Punisheris by far the rarest

Cz
May 1, 2007, 10:47 AM
to me, all of them are rarest because i dont have any of them drop for me yet.

DemonCloak
May 1, 2007, 11:56 AM
The Ank Dedda is rarest for me, since I've seen everything else before

Kaydin
May 1, 2007, 12:17 PM
I'm gonna have to say the rarest things would be the holiday stuff. Love Bow, Loveheart Line, Halp Serafi, etc.
Sure, there's people who have them, but they cannot be found anymore.
Everything on that list is obtainable year-round.

Thrash777
May 1, 2007, 12:33 PM
Hmm... this is a hard one to answer...

Titan
May 1, 2007, 01:06 PM
Well I submitted pics of the Agito Edge and Blackbull recently and I have a Degahna Cannon so I chose Ank Dedda. I haven't seen 1 been used yet but the rest I have physically seen.

Arika
May 1, 2007, 11:13 PM
No1 accually see the question 2. XD
but for question 1, Black bull own!

Teros
May 2, 2007, 02:35 AM
I seen 3 Blackbulls so far and havent seen 1 ank dedda http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif and i usually do 3 runs of fakis a day for some luck.

Agnostic187
May 2, 2007, 03:24 AM
Actually Kohibumateri is the rarest (360) as well as Halp (you can't get them for 11 months+)

After that it'd be Black Bull, Dedda, Rucar etc etc.

Arika
May 2, 2007, 03:38 AM
On 2007-05-02 00:35, Teros wrote:
I seen 3 Blackbulls so far and havent seen 1 ank dedda http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif and i usually do 3 runs of fakis a day for some luck.

oh, so already 3 ppl using black bull in US server?
can u tell their name?

Arika
May 2, 2007, 03:38 AM

can u tell me their name?

Arika
May 2, 2007, 03:39 AM

can u tell me their name?

Davot
May 2, 2007, 11:19 AM
thier holiday items of course theyre rare. like 10 halps were found 1 love bow and 1 rucar and 0 blakbull or dedda. halp isnt considered rare to me if 10 are out next year 10-15.point is every weapon has been out for a long time a rucar was found like 2 weeks ago, what does that say about how rare it is?!?!? -rant over- P.S. is the dedda only a dark weapon if it is nooooooooooooooooooooooooo