PDA

View Full Version : How long will you play PSU?

mariwan
May 1, 2007, 01:26 PM
. . .

Jakosifer
May 1, 2007, 01:28 PM
Till it dies of course. >>

Once I hit 80 on my main though I'll leave until after Operation Firebreak, then come back for the expansion.

Midicronica
May 1, 2007, 01:29 PM
As long as the servers are there, I'll be playing.

-Crokar-
May 1, 2007, 01:30 PM
until my brother stops paying for it...seriously

Shiro_Ryuu
May 1, 2007, 01:30 PM
Until it dies or I get bored.

Kaydin
May 1, 2007, 01:34 PM
As long as my friends are still playing.

Once the official servers go down, there will no doubt be other servers.
We'll either move there, or to another game (namely the next Phantasy Star MMO ;D).

Rashiid
May 1, 2007, 01:40 PM
Dies

Ash1ey
May 1, 2007, 01:41 PM
Until it dies.

Freshellent
May 1, 2007, 01:46 PM
Till the final day servers close for the last time. Unless I get a chance to play Street Fighter 4 in Japan if it ever comes out.

DurakkenX
May 1, 2007, 01:49 PM
Till all of you die...

Rashiid
May 1, 2007, 01:54 PM
On 2007-05-01 11:49, DurakkenX wrote:
Till all of you die...

well well, eff you too budday http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

RadiantLegend
May 1, 2007, 01:59 PM
Dying.....

Sylpheed
May 1, 2007, 01:59 PM
On 2007-05-01 11:29, Shadow_Moses wrote:

ditto, ill be playing until the very end even if they are updating it for 5 years which means, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif ill be quite a bit older by then but hey i'll stay loyal to PS

ZeroVer01
May 1, 2007, 02:03 PM
I put, till I get bored with it. But eh... it will probably be 3 years from now until then, when I am going to be forced to quit.

That, or if they were to quit updating the game, that would probably make me quit. But, it sounds like this isn't going to be a problem.

More than likely, I will probably just take short breaks, here and their, to play other games between updates.

amtalx
May 1, 2007, 02:23 PM
I found that with PSO it wasn't the game that kept me coming back, it was my friends. So as long as I have my old friends, and keep meeting new ones, I don't think I'll quit until the servers go down.

Weeaboolits
May 1, 2007, 02:26 PM
When the next Phantasy Star series comes out, probly...

HandOfThornz
May 1, 2007, 03:51 PM
till death off the official servers,then onto probally the next ps version!? i played pso from dreamcast version 2 to almost the end of the gamcube server! i love phantasy stars concept,even if its a little boring at times =)

Sinue_v2
May 1, 2007, 03:55 PM
Until they finish up the storyline.

Fleur-de-Lis
May 1, 2007, 04:03 PM
I'll stick around until the official servers are closed, and I anticipate lengthy breaks interspersed throughout that time, for many reasons. The game does not, however, entice me to search for "other" methods of play as PSO has.

Mystil
May 1, 2007, 05:27 PM
I don't know at this point.

ThEoRy
May 1, 2007, 07:01 PM
Until I die.

Cz
May 1, 2007, 07:03 PM
time will tell...is my answer.

Jeremiah
May 1, 2007, 07:14 PM
I plan on being around for awhile.

Probably once I finish everything I want to do, which likely means I'll be stuck near when the servers die since theres something new I want with nearly every update.

Zorafim
May 1, 2007, 07:24 PM
The game's been moving really slowly. With my desire to get rid of all my weapons, I don't have very many PAs to level, meaning I don't really have anything to do besides level my character, which I find boring. S ranks will probably come out slowly, meaning I won't have anything to hunt for a long while.
Unless something really fun comes along in game, I doubt my interest will stay long. Hopefully, the updates will get more interesting as we go along, so that I'll either have something fun to work towards or something fun to mess around with.

That being said, I'll probably stay until something better comes along. Hopefully, by then, this game will grow to such a point that this will be more fun than that something else, since fun is something that most MMOs don't seem to have. I don't doubt that this can become an amazing game, and I hope I see that day.

SStrikerR
May 1, 2007, 08:43 PM
hey, id ont know, probably till servers go, but if i get THAT bored with it.......all of my spo friends are gone forever, they hated psu, same as i used to, because, just, pso............we were there till VERY close to the end. and i told them id be online first day, i wasnt till xmas.

Thrash777
May 1, 2007, 09:14 PM
Till Halo 3, of which that will take position #1 on my gaming priority, with AoI coming second (by that time).

Palefire
May 1, 2007, 09:22 PM
On 2007-05-01 11:29, Shadow_Moses wrote:

Hear, hear. I'm far too addicted to this game to quit.

CherryLunar
May 1, 2007, 10:13 PM
I guess the dead and burried option is the most popular.

I'll keep playing as long as I can. Likely till the servers shutdown.

lostinseganet
May 2, 2007, 03:55 AM
I dunno Last pso sonic team treated the americans pretty crappy. Well very crappy. I do not wantt o pay for a poor experience. I bought this pso hoping that they would treat us better and more like JPN...lol. I do not like them getting more stuff then us for such long periods of time.
I hate that there is no official way to reach ANYONE of importance. They donot talk to their community. Mods seem nonexistant in PSU. If I do not see them there needs to be more of them. So after my 6 months is up I might bail.
I don't pay to be treated like this. I am a customer I should have better service. Just like ALL(JPN) customers.

_Swan_
May 2, 2007, 04:28 AM
On 2007-05-02 01:55, lostinseganet wrote:
I dunno Last pso sonic team treated the americans pretty crappy. Well very crappy. I do not wantt o pay for a poor experience. I bought this pso hoping that they would treat us better and more like JPN...lol. I do not like them getting more stuff then us for such long periods of time.
I hate that there is no official way to reach ANYONE of importance. They donot talk to their community. Mods seem nonexistant in PSU. If I do not see them there needs to be more of them. So after my 6 months is up I might bail.
I don't pay to be treated like this. I am a customer I should have better service. Just like ALL(JPN) customers.

I will be playing as long as i don't get randomly banned!

You make such a good point on not getting real responces my GF lost her halarod cause she lent it to her friend who got banned and tryed to talk to mod's who of course gave no real response and that's just bullhonkey! it's not the fact of loseing (a legit item BTW) but the fact that NO ONE was there to respond!! >.<

ENAK
May 2, 2007, 04:31 AM
Until Halo 3

Saphion
May 2, 2007, 05:40 AM
Where's the 'Already stopped playing' option?

The slim chance that AoI won't suck and will somehow magically improve the community is the only thing keeping me going.

That and I was so addicted to PSO I think it's somehow entered my genetic makeup, and the thought of life without Phantasy Star is unbearable.

Nuclearranger
May 2, 2007, 08:49 AM
I will be here untill the next PS game and so on lol

Rabecca
May 2, 2007, 08:51 AM
till it dies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif