PDA

View Full Version : You guys aren't safe.

VanHalen
May 1, 2007, 07:16 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble but.......I'm here.....again. As always.

Weeaboolits
May 1, 2007, 07:18 PM
Oh, snap!

Kaydin
May 1, 2007, 07:19 PM
*gasp!*

We must slay thee!

VanHalen
May 1, 2007, 07:23 PM
Slay me eh?

Have at you!

Kaydin
May 1, 2007, 07:35 PM
Well I'd love to kick your butt personally, but I'm still offline. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

In my stead I shall send Ultimate Olga Flow at ye! Puny level 45 HUnewm, thou art no match!

Ma_Navu
May 1, 2007, 07:36 PM
I'd pull out a rapier and join this little duel... but if I pulled one out, someone would eventually question where I pulled it from. Then, one thing will lead to another, and I'll somehow end up confessing that I had shoved the sword up my ass. Soon after that, someone will question why I did so in the first place. I'll run immediately.

Time saver, no?

VanHalen
May 1, 2007, 07:50 PM
Ultimate Olga flow and an ass rapier eh?

I shall still defeat you with my power of Thor and Anga Redda! Olga flow just like Dragon has one weakness. The angony of de feet!

Kaydin
May 1, 2007, 07:54 PM
You haven't gotten through the first part of the battle yet! Your still riding the elevator down the shaft!

VanHalen
May 1, 2007, 07:56 PM
Damnit. Well since I'm a newman I get summons and Polty mind control. So I'm going to summon Carrucuine! And...some polties.....

Moo2u
May 1, 2007, 11:31 PM
Welcome back. I've watched over your collection of amuzing bobbleheads while you were gone.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 2, 2007, 12:13 AM
I saw some tomatoes in your greenhouse.

One of them was growing into a redheaded fembot.

!!