PDA

View Full Version : Things we wish we could say to Mr. Sega himself. Let it out

cheeezitz
May 2, 2007, 03:29 PM
I mean come on. We are seriously getting ripped off in the USA. LET'S VENT (without getting yourself thrown in jail)

McLaughlin
May 2, 2007, 03:30 PM
This belongs in the Rants section.

cheeezitz
May 2, 2007, 03:31 PM
Actually I believe this mentality is pretty general as of now. We need to stand up for ourselves...front and center!

Zorafim
May 2, 2007, 03:37 PM
"Newmen? Techers? WTF, mate?"

VanHalen
May 2, 2007, 03:37 PM
I don't think I got ripped yet. I mean I expected what I see in this game.

TorterraEndor
May 2, 2007, 03:42 PM
It's a good thing Sega didn't even make the game.

Now, if you want to bitch to Sonic Team, you should start by cancelling your subscription. Why give them more money to fuel this obviously terrible game!

-Ryuki-
May 2, 2007, 03:46 PM
What's the point of even having this thread? You guys complain too much.
Shut up and actually find something to do in PSU, rather than sit and wait for
PSU to do something for you.

VanHalen
May 2, 2007, 03:47 PM
I have this one question that's been on my mind for a long time now. Why do Sega fans hate Sega?

Gryffin
May 2, 2007, 03:49 PM
Hey! Sega! MAKE ME SOME FREAKING CUPCAKES!

Kay I'm done.

TorterraEndor
May 2, 2007, 03:49 PM
True Sega fans hate Sega, it's been like that for 5 or 6 years. Me? I like Sega, I'm not a true fan.

cheeezitz
May 2, 2007, 03:50 PM
EVERYBODY of high level can either afford or has all of the "best" gear for their style. If they don't, it is because they have another character that has all of the best gear. HMMMM. WE ALL WON I GUESS

Once you hit the level cap...you can look for:

1)halarod (ridiculous)
2)black heart (useless and ridiculous)
3)Slot Units (useful! but not really cool)
4)BlackBull (cool but ridiculous)
5)Crea Doubles (pannon x 100000000000)
6)Halp Serafi? NOT ANYMORE
7) Girly Bow thingy (who cares?)

LOL

There is just not much of a line up compared to PSO. It makes me feel like I am paying monthly just to store my character. There is no "game".

Socializing? I could very easily sit in a party in halo if I wanted to chat and I wouldn't run into half the problems this game has with chat.

An online RPG like PSU needs to be deep. Without something to shoot for in the present we shouldn't be paying $10 a month. If you ask me, they are taking advantage of the control they have over the gamers that have put hours upon hours into this game to get more money out of them in the long term. I don't know, maybe it is just me?!

Zorafim
May 2, 2007, 03:51 PM
On 2007-05-02 13:47, VanHalen wrote:
I have this one question that's been on my mind for a long time now. Why do Sega fans hate Sega?

Square Enix fans hate Square Enix. Nintendo fans hate Nintendo. It's just the way it works.

VanHalen
May 2, 2007, 04:09 PM
On 2007-05-02 13:51, Zorafim wrote:

On 2007-05-02 13:47, VanHalen wrote:

Square Enix fans hate Square Enix. Nintendo fans hate Nintendo. It's just the way it works.

I'm confused now.

Garroway
May 2, 2007, 04:11 PM
What is there to be confused about? That was about a good an explanation as you could ever hope to get.

TorterraEndor
May 2, 2007, 04:11 PM
Pfft, I hated Square Enix when they were just Squares

VanHalen
May 2, 2007, 04:18 PM
No. I'm just confused about how they are fans. I mean I know you can hate somethings about people you like but I never see anyone say anything positive.

TorterraEndor
May 2, 2007, 04:19 PM
Everyone on the internet hates the ones they love.

Its pretty easy to get.

Garroway
May 2, 2007, 04:24 PM
It's because fans become very critical over time. Eventualy leading to a point where they consider themselves to be the one true authority on any given subject (look at Star Wars fans). We're several iterations into the franchise and many fans are probably feeling put off by the fact that it didn't turn out exactly the way they feel it should have. I would even go so far as to say that on some level they feel that Sonic Team's greatest mistake during development was not consulting with them personnaly because if it was done their way, it would be perfect.

VanHalen
May 2, 2007, 04:28 PM
Makes sense in a dorky kind of way. *hands disgruntled fan(cheezitz) a cookie*

Garroway
May 2, 2007, 04:30 PM
I didn't say I agreed with that mentality. I'm just saying that it exists.

VanHalen
May 2, 2007, 04:34 PM
Never said you did. I don't agree with it either.

Banish
May 2, 2007, 05:12 PM
What in the heck is a War-Gunner/Fight-Techer/mega-warroirs/etc..? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Mystil
May 2, 2007, 05:57 PM
I know one thing, you can't make direct insults about sega on the official boards, or you will get warned. It's happened to me(but I was joking around). No telling how many people been banned there since a lot of people get really nasty with Sega insults.

In a way I find it a bit..hmm offensive. You're a puss if you can't accept criticism and you know...Sega brought the hate on themselves. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-05-02 15:57 ]</font>

SStrikerR
May 3, 2007, 06:59 AM
I PAY YOU FOR PSU, NOW GIMME SOME FING COOKIES!!!!!!im hungry!

EphekZ
May 3, 2007, 08:28 AM
On 2007-05-02 13:50, cheeezitz wrote:

There is just not much of a line up compared to PSO. It makes me feel like I am paying monthly just to store my character. There is no "game".

If you know this, or rather think this, why keep paying for PSU? cancel your account and stfu.

Zorafim
May 3, 2007, 09:47 PM
On 2007-05-03 06:28, EphekZ wrote:
If you know this, or rather think this, why keep paying for PSU? cancel your account and stfu.

That's what everyone has been doing. That's why we're down to one full universe in PC server, and why everyone I knew from FFXI went back to FFXI.
Yes, that's right. They went back to FFXI.

Schubalts
May 4, 2007, 09:27 AM
On 2007-05-03 19:47, Zorafim wrote:

On 2007-05-03 06:28, EphekZ wrote:

That's what everyone has been doing. That's why we're down to one full universe in PC server, and why everyone I knew from FFXI went back to FFXI.
Yes, that's right. They went back to FFXI.

Hate the community of FFXI, don't hate the game D:

omegapirate2k
May 4, 2007, 10:32 AM
Keep up the good work, with one exception, less PSO, and MOAR PSU. MUHAHAHAHA

The reason you can't see sarcasm tags on that statement is because they're not there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

amtalx
May 7, 2007, 01:40 PM
I wouldnt say anything. I'd just kick him right in the junk and walk away.

xeku
May 10, 2007, 02:46 PM
It's always been a fan thing... to hate that which you dig....this Sega love/hate thing is ancient history...I recall that these kind of conversations really took off back in the Genesis era.

Screw you Sega! Where's my arcade perfect Golden Axe!! (or SWAT, or Altered Beast, or...you get the gist).

No, it's wasn't a rational expectation (then or now), but hey....it didn't stop us fools back then, so why stop now? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
It's usually a tounge-in-cheek thing anyhow, at least in my experience.

OK, I have one for Sega - where is my Panzer Dragoon Azel/Saga sequel, or at least a port you ungrateful bastards!?! Us PD fanboys (and girls, ahem) get no love, despite years of faithful sacrifice, and ridicule from our peers!

heh...I feel better now.
Well, ok, not really...I still don't get my game, and I just made an ass out of myself...BS is good like that, heh.

VanHalen
May 10, 2007, 05:11 PM
Ok. I got something.

Dear Mr. Sega Himself,
I pretty much enjoy this game. Heck I find it one of the most enjoyable experiences I had on the internet. I like everything that you have been doing so far and I look forward to the Ultimate Attack update. I really would like to see what you have for us now and later in the Ambition of Ilumniess expansion.

Keep up the good work!
Sign,
A PSU fan.

I'm glad I got that off my chest.

DikkyRay
May 10, 2007, 05:24 PM
Dear Mr. Sega Himself,
I love everything about this game. It was a much-improved from PSO. All the people that complain and want PSO are all a bunch of assfucks who just steal to go to *******. Don't worry about them. As for the people that complain that Sega sucks because you are not doing anything, well, they arent fucking making other games. They apparantly are self-cenetered losers who make shitty topics about you on PSO-World. God they need to get lives.

SIgned, Me

DikkyRay
May 10, 2007, 05:26 PM
On 2007-05-02 13:42, TorterraEndor wrote:
It's a good thing Sega didn't even make the game.

Now, if you want to bitch to Sonic Team, you should start by cancelling your subscription. Why give them more money to fuel this obviously terrible game!

Oh, and this made me laugh http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
What is Sonic Team? Oh? A developer for Sega?

Weeaboolits
May 10, 2007, 05:34 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Weeaboolits
May 10, 2007, 05:37 PM
Dear Mr. Sega Himself,

PUYO POP FEVER TWO IN NORTH AMERICA NOW! D:<

-Ronin Cooper

Zorafim
May 10, 2007, 10:38 PM
On 2007-05-04 08:32, omegapirate2k wrote:
Keep up the good work, with one exception, less PSO, and MOAR PSU. MUHAHAHAHA

Once sega starts making games with as high a quality as they have in previous generations, then I'll agree with this.
Until then, rehashed material prz.

Zorafim
May 11, 2007, 01:48 PM
Double post because this post has a different subject and was written on a different day.

Dear Mr. Sega.

I am currently having difficu
lt communicating my thoughts
due to the fact that I do

not have enough room to write
sentences. Do you think it w
ould be possible to increase

the amount of maximum space t
hat each message is allowed?
I am started to get a bit up

set about my disability to b
e able to write coherent mes
ages because of the lack of

space currently provided.

Your's truely, a random rab
bid fanboy.

xeku
May 11, 2007, 02:53 PM
^lol...oh man, that was funny.
And ain't it the truth?
I love replying using their email system as well....even the simplest conversations are reduced to jiberish in no time flat.

It is amusing though...the game wouldn't be the same without all of it's oddities..

"asswhole"....this still cracks me up...

HeadCrabz
May 11, 2007, 04:04 PM
Dear Mr. Sega,

I demand more monomate.

Thank you,

HeadCrabz