PDA

View Full Version : How long do you think I'd have to spend to get giga/pp skill

Zorafim
May 2, 2007, 03:42 PM
My finals are finishing up soon, so this means I can start some more hardcore grinding in PSU. Of course, by the time they'd be done, we'd already be getting our S rank weapons, so that'll take care of my first grinding spot. After I get my claws (and, nothing else aparantly), I won't quite have anything to do, so I may as well get that unit that I've been wanting for months now.

For those of you who have actively hunted for it, how long has it taken you? How many rappies have you had to maul in order to get it? Or, how many have you killed before giving up?

TorterraEndor
May 2, 2007, 03:44 PM
1 rappy-infinity

Rought estimate.

Zorafim
May 2, 2007, 03:53 PM
Thanks, that's exactly what I needed.

Desecration
May 2, 2007, 04:42 PM
im on set number 5 and still have yet to get one.

CoSine
May 2, 2007, 05:33 PM
Somewhere between within the hour and the end of time. :/
I've been hunting sleeping warriors ever since the paska rappies were gone at least 2-3hours a day.
So far out of 15 rappies no units...

Midicronica
May 2, 2007, 05:44 PM
Rappy's are stingy bastards. I've seen at least 4 of times today. Rappy Feathers and fuckin' gra-photon? Gra-photon?!

omegapirate2k
May 2, 2007, 06:10 PM
Mmm... gra photon :3

Arika
May 2, 2007, 06:27 PM
I have to tell u that the estimate of drop rate is 1% from rappy

Zorafim
May 2, 2007, 08:20 PM
So, I'm stuck with either hunting for nothing, or wasting my time trying to get something...

Maybe the owners of the unit will be willing to trade after I find some S ranks? Please?

ZeroVer01
May 2, 2007, 08:22 PM
I think I am at like 14-16 sets of 4X Rappies, and nothing so far...

Good Luck.

Pikadrew
May 3, 2007, 03:34 PM
well...in terms of trading for it, unless you have another A rank unit, you're pretty much out of luck..Hunting seems to be the way to go. That being said, I use Mad Creatures S since it's the fastest, and only has lvl50 mobs. I don't buy that the higher lvl rappies have a higher % rate of dropping it. oh yeah..6 sets of rappies. no love.

Zorafim
May 3, 2007, 04:06 PM
Luckily, I do have another A rank unit. One that nobody with a hunter friendly A rank unit seems to want. I can't seem to find a good trade for it, though I've got alot of blackheart offers for it.