PDA

View Full Version : Join Me in this Glorious Celebration of Achievement!

cheeezitz
May 2, 2007, 04:15 PM
This is NOT a rant. I repeat: this is NOT a rant.

Please Join in this Wonderful Celebration!

I am perfect! The Omega! Yahweh of PSU if you will.

If you aren't, chances are you will be soon! Join the club! 9 star weapons? Got em. 9 star armor? check. Sweet wardrobe?.....heck yes! Meseta up the waseta?!! Lab Recovery can make any guardian into a winner! Don't worry, it is not completely over for even a God.

Once you hit the level cap and have the universe in the palm of your hand...you can still look for:

1)halarod (halawho?)
2)black heart (the smokers heaven)
3)Slot Units (Now that is what I call PIMP)
4)BlackBull (Better watchout...this isn't just my black heart smoking!)
5)Crea Doubles (pannon x 100000000000)
6)Halp Serafi? (Better luck next time!)
7) Girly Bow thingy (Am I the only one who doesn't care?)

LOL

JOIN ME in this celebration of our greatness in RPG completion. PSU has been slain. The question is: Now what? Hmmmmmm.....an extra $10 a month would be nice... I cannot just cancel such a large chunk of my past...can I? It would be like erasing history!
*knaws on fingernails nervously*

Please....Sega...please rejuvinate my life once again.

McLaughlin
May 2, 2007, 04:18 PM
You can cancel and come back whenever you please. Your stuff won't be gone (even after the "Three month" rule.

Zorafim
May 2, 2007, 04:18 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/HalfHourDump/lw.jpg

VanHalen
May 2, 2007, 04:20 PM
You know, I noticed when a good update comes for example the one now with the S-ranks. People complain and quit.
Or so they say.

TorterraEndor
May 2, 2007, 04:20 PM
Go away.

McLaughlin
May 2, 2007, 04:21 PM
On 2007-05-02 14:20, TorterraEndor wrote:
Go away.

I...didn't do anything wrong...?

l_Will_l
May 2, 2007, 04:21 PM
well all i can say is that im capped, capped alot of my jobs on my main. but theres still stuff to do. untill ive capped EVERYTHING and gotten everything in the game im still having fun with it. im really really tired of seeing ppl complain about the same thing over and over with this game. even tho ur saying its not a rant, it still kinda is. all i can say is if ur bored with it. then quit. no point in bringing urself down with what were not getting. i mean i seen someone complaining online that sega is stupid for not making an online story. and this guy was lvl 70. i told him there was and he called me an elitist and blacklisted me. my point is if u arent having fun playing the game, then log off and go for a walk or something. cause ppl that actually are still having fun with the game dont like the complaining

McLaughlin
May 2, 2007, 04:22 PM
Ah. My bad.

TorterraEndor
May 2, 2007, 04:22 PM
Not you, the OP

Was too lazy to quote him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TorterraEndor on 2007-05-02 14:22 ]</font>

TorterraEndor
May 2, 2007, 04:23 PM
This topic is now about pies

I like apple best. But I enjoy many flavours.

JAFO22000
May 2, 2007, 04:29 PM
On 2007-05-02 14:23, TorterraEndor wrote:
This topic is now about pies

I like apple best. But I enjoy many flavours.

!! Finally, a thread about pie! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cake.gif

...yes, I know that's cake...but there is no "pie smilie"...

pineapple
May 2, 2007, 04:43 PM
I don't like pie... unless you count cheesecake. I mean, it has a crust. Can you really consider it cake?

How should cheesecake be classified?

JAFO22000
May 2, 2007, 04:45 PM
On 2007-05-02 14:43, pineapple wrote:
How should cheesecake be classified?

DEEE-licious.

Ryna
May 2, 2007, 04:46 PM
I'm locking this thread due to the off-topic comments.