PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: Mid-LV looking for A or S Class PL parties...?

Fleur-de-Lis
May 3, 2007, 01:23 AM
Well, having tried my hand at some of the more popular areas, I'm wondering if I should get down to business and start gunning for LV60. I've gotten plenty of MP the past few nights but I only went fF to level PAs until I hit a high enough LV to switch types.

Yet, as far as I am able to ascertain, there is a distinct shortage of unlocked A/S parties in which I have any hope of contributing.

I'm currently at LV48/fF(3) and if anyone out there is interested or knows of a PL group that would take me, I'd definitely give it my best.

Syanaide
May 4, 2007, 03:08 AM
My GT is going to be looking for a mid-range party. I took a long break from PSU and started rather fresh, only a 34 Guntecher now. Since class is officially over as of tomorrow I can probably get to 40 over the weekend if you'd give me a small amount of time to catch up to you. A GT+FF could hold their own quite well, really.

Fleur-de-Lis
May 5, 2007, 01:15 AM
I'm down, lemme know if you want to party. I am usually on after 7p PDT weekdays, weekends are dodgy.

TheAlchemist
May 13, 2007, 01:39 AM
My main (Estellae) is a Ft, lvl 43. Let me know when you want to do some missions.

spookeysmoker
May 15, 2007, 05:56 AM
Count me in to im on etiher midday or late night im lvl 46.I cant wait to do S2 missions.

Jaden_Korr
May 15, 2007, 01:13 PM
count me in for weekdays,or late night/early morning weekends(GMT)

KiteWolfwood
Jun 2, 2007, 03:51 PM
PC/PS2 or Xbox? If you are on PC/PS2 I will join ya all. Just came back myself an can't find any groups for the higher stuff that are not locked. Lark 49 3Ff