PDA

View Full Version : PSU expansion..

mattdude
May 3, 2007, 10:32 AM
in PSU expansion, I heard some rumors, its going to be on Ragol, and its going to be just like pso??!?!? Is it true! I really hope they have forest, and cave and all those old places like in PSO! If any one know if this is true please post. thanks

Akaimizu
May 3, 2007, 10:39 AM
They have some pictures suggesting an environment or two like Ragol to return, but I've heard no info that they really are placing stuff in Ragol.

They also have pictures of Ethan with the new look, his hair, his dark coat-like outfit. However, he has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts, no matter that he kind of looks just like one of those Organization XIII guys now.

Of course, if Sora, Donald, and Goofy show up, then I'll be so wrong about this. Ethan would've really joined Organization XIII, and that might be the real identity of the Illuminus society. That would mean the SEED might be inline with the Heartless there to cause a distraction.

But anyway, enough of my silliness. There have been some people who got to play around with the beta a bit. Most of the pictures, I've seen from them, look kind of like new maps and locations. Particularly showcased are weapons, new outfits, and hairstyles.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-05-03 08:41 ]</font>

mattdude
May 3, 2007, 10:41 AM
lol =) yeah your right ethan does look like Organization XIII...I never thought about it untill now. So its a place like ragol, that sounds cool. I hope it will be ragol, once again I still think PSO was a little bit better then PSU. But I am playing PSU more now.

Sylpheed
May 3, 2007, 10:41 AM
The recently ended beta for the expansion saw a recreation of the forest level from PSO and PSO style clothing so i believe, correct me if im wrong

Itsuki
May 3, 2007, 11:30 AM
It did, but they were all viewed as an alternate dimension of sorts. Nothing in the actual storyline should bring them to ragol. And even though its old PSO monsters and an old PSO area, its nothing like PSO. PSO forest was better x_o Its more like a half assed bastardization of PSO.

Ryo_Hayasa
May 3, 2007, 11:38 AM
Hmm, Aexthn, yeah that's perfect. That would be his name if Ethan joined XIII and became a nobody. Oooo would that mean we'd have a completely blacked out Ethan running around killing people stealing their souls?(hearts) Now that would trippy. Now, i believe the forest screens are just a tribute, not to be apart of the story, just "Deja vu" of Forest. Now if it was, that would screw up alot (then again it's possible, two different worlds running on two different time systems yet they're in the same time-span) could you imagine? Ash and Ethan fighting along side against the infected Native creatures, who have been confirmed to be caused by SEED or vice versa. Or Kireek and Magashi duking it out for the sake of (Damn we wanna see those two kill eachother)

But here's a twist. Olga Flow was a experiment gone wrong, Flowen was infected by the "Falz affect" (i guess i'll call it that) What if other strains of this infection ventured out, off the planet. Wow that would be horrible to find out the SEED invasion was caused by a Geeky Scientist's "oops" All those people who died and suffered. Wow, Hmm. A war between Ragol and the Gurhal(sp) system. Can you say Epic (even if a small system of planets obviously have the advantage)

Akaimizu
May 3, 2007, 11:45 AM
And Maleficent, standing in the background, laughing at all the chaos this has caused. It all plays into her evil evil plan. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Alkaar
May 3, 2007, 02:22 PM
On a side note, can any of you guys provide the link with PSU:AoI new class level info? I saw the forum before, but can't seem to locate it now.

I'd like to check out what the new class level caps are going to be and all the other juicy information that was on that forum. Thanks in advance!

CrimsomWolf
May 3, 2007, 03:09 PM
I highly doubt it that we'll have PSO in PSU..... as for screenshots I've seen from beta and official site they don't relly different from what we saw already in Gurhal.... but I think they're more "darker". Like KotorII(Knight of the Old Republic II) from original.... probably due to design team intentions to create AoI more "serious" in some sence

Ithildin
May 3, 2007, 03:35 PM
I have heard there may be a Ragol forest and a way to make your character(s) look like those in PSO. This came from a friend of mine who got it from a Japanese website. I kind of hope to see what it will be like. I still think we should keep the two games completely seperate tho. As that is what they are, two different games.

donkeybeatz
May 3, 2007, 03:41 PM
Screenshot & Movie Thread (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=139209&forum=20&490)
Unofficial Q&A Thread (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=139201&forum=20&1058)

xennec
May 3, 2007, 07:15 PM
In the beta, there was a forest with boomas, but it did not say that it was on Ragol. It was accessed from the colony. There were some remakes of the PSO clothes, but not the huge color selection like in PSO. Only 5 color choices for each, like the the other clothes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xennec on 2007-05-03 17:16 ]</font>

Zorafim
May 3, 2007, 07:40 PM
It was pretty much assumed that it was on ragol, seeing how it had common rappies, boomas, Pioneer II, and the central dome. I think they're pulling what they did in Sonic Adventure II, and just importing a level because they can. I doubt this'll become important to the story line, but hopefully this mission will be available offline.
I'd also like to mention that, despite not fitting in with any other clothing options at the moment, the PSO clothing outdoes every non-cast piece of clothing that we currently have. Of course, this is just an opinion of a gamer who likes old fashioned games...
*when I was your age, I had to walk to school, five miles in the snow, uphill, both ways*

vfloresjr24
May 3, 2007, 08:42 PM
Akaimizu wrote:
They have some pictures suggesting an environment or two like Ragol to return, but I've heard no info that they really are placing stuff in Ragol.

They also have pictures of Ethan with the new look, his hair, his dark coat-like outfit. However, he has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts, no matter that he kind of looks just like one of those Organization XIII guys now.

Of course, if Sora, Donald, and Goofy show up, then I'll be so wrong about this. Ethan would've really joined Organization XIII, and that might be the real identity of the Illuminus society. That would mean the SEED might be inline with the Heartless there to cause a distraction.

But anyway, enough of my silliness. There have been some people who got to play around with the beta a bit. Most of the pictures, I've seen from them, look kind of like new maps and locations. Particularly showcased are weapons, new outfits, and hairstyles.

That is funny if ethan was a member of Organization XIII.

pso123hrf
May 3, 2007, 08:46 PM
On 2007-05-03 08:41, mattdude wrote:
lol =) yeah your right ethan does look like Organization XIII...I never thought about it untill now. So its a place like ragol, that sounds cool. I hope it will be ragol, once again I still think PSO was a little bit better then PSU. But I am playing PSU more now.

Holy shite, if that happened, i'd scream...ethan isnt kewl enough for the organization...LONG LIVE ROXAS = SORAX!

Elijah
May 3, 2007, 11:38 PM
On 2007-05-03 17:15, xennec wrote:
In the beta, there was a forest with boomas, but it did not say that it was on Ragol. It was accessed from the colony. There were some remakes of the PSO clothes, but not the huge color selection like in PSO. Only 5 color choices for each, like the the other clothes.

And not just colors. HUnewearl's clothing variety offered much more than mere color changes. The Force clothing also featured a variety of patterns.

Hopefully all of the PSO clothing will become available eventually... at least the FOmar clothing. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I don't care so much about old environments coming back. It makes more sense for Sonic Team to focus on creating new environments.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elijah on 2007-05-03 21:39 ]</font>

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 3, 2007, 11:51 PM
Hay gais, i herd theres this game with all the pso clothes and areas and enemies and kewl weapons and shit in it!

It's called PSO or sumthing idklol.