PDA

View Full Version : A grindr Boards when will we get them?>

buzyb77
May 3, 2007, 12:46 PM
topic also when Did JP sever get it?

Akaimizu
May 3, 2007, 12:49 PM
Some jokingly say that it would be about the time the Expansion comes out.

For me, I'd like to venture a guess that they'll arrive as soon as 1 Guntecher-usable S-rank comes out. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

amtalx
May 3, 2007, 12:53 PM
neva!

Drucifer
May 3, 2007, 01:09 PM
i am guessing it won't be in this expansion but hopefully we should get it in the third one

Golto
May 3, 2007, 01:15 PM
The JPN ps2/pc got them in Dec. 14th along with ult pas. The ongoing rumor is that we will get it next update but that has been said for over 2 months now. We don't know and you'll have to wait until the official site announces them.

buzyb77
May 3, 2007, 01:18 PM
WTF they had them Since DEc and ULT PA..... And Now Its MAY anmd we Don't Have them WTF

chibiLegolas
May 3, 2007, 01:51 PM
Another rumor is that we won't get them till after the fire event next month. Hopefully, they could sqeeze in A grinder boards before that since the fire event is what? about a month long or something? And it would be weird to add an upgrade during in event.

RedCoKid
May 3, 2007, 01:55 PM
On 2007-05-03 11:15, Golto wrote:
The JPN ps2/pc got them in Dec. 14th along with ult pas. The ongoing rumor is that we will get it next update but that has been said for over 2 months now. We don't know and you'll have to wait until the official site announces them.

You must have meant January 18 (http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=204), when they received their PM upgrades.

For reference, we got our PM upgrades on March 9 (http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20070306a). There is no mention of Grinder A boards for the May 11 (http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20070426a) update, and I personally doubt they would be released in the midst of the month-long Operation Firebreak (http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20070426a) event. The earliest I think we'd see boards would be July 13 (wild prediction) or thereafter (AoI expansion).

I also joke with my friends that Sega of America wouldn't dare release the Acro- classes until a couple months after the expansion debut in NA/EU.

Dj_SkyEpic
May 3, 2007, 04:58 PM
It might be possible for them to hold onto the A grinder's release until AoI comes out just so people won't go off breaking their valuable items and losing them eternally then go about rampaging at their building with pitch forks and such asking for weapons back. >.>

But I believe we will get them eventually around the summer http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif *hopes*...

Mystil
May 3, 2007, 05:14 PM
I believe this was the technical difficult that prevented them from having the PA update come on time.

Perhaps they are some ongoing issues with trying to implement the grinder boards.

Pikadrew
May 3, 2007, 05:18 PM
that's a load of hooey. No such animal as technical difficulties. Sega enjoys taunting us. But ..c'mon..you don't really wanna break all your 50% 9*'s yet, do you?

Mayu
May 3, 2007, 05:20 PM
-Huggles 50%s http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif NEVER!!!

Golto
May 3, 2007, 05:22 PM
JPN Dec 14th update:

Addition of baseplate/grinder A

Thats [B] Grinder A in English.

JPN Jan 18th update:

Grinder backing Material A.

Those are Grinder Base A in English.

kthxbye

Kaydin
May 3, 2007, 05:22 PM
I won't grind anything until AoI... So I don't mind that we don't have them. n_n

Mystil
May 3, 2007, 05:50 PM
On 2007-05-03 15:18, Pikadrew wrote:
that's a load of hooey. No such animal as technical difficulties. Sega enjoys taunting us. But ..c'mon..you don't really wanna break all your 50% 9*'s yet, do you?

Oh sure(I bet SEGA uses Windows as the OS for thier servers XD XD).

Yoshiflash
May 3, 2007, 06:29 PM
I'm leaning towards the "not till they change the grinding system" line of thought. And no one says they can't change that before the expansion release. Wouldn't be a very big patch at all.

Golto
May 3, 2007, 06:32 PM
Its not like the items aren't in the database and don't work. Proof are the grinded a ranks still floating around pc/ps2.

youthisoverrated
May 3, 2007, 07:01 PM
XD i asked them and i actually got an email back. the person said soon, but knowing them it could all just be a load of bs

buzyb77
May 3, 2007, 09:26 PM
Sega's Soon= 5w- 7 months

Alamar
May 3, 2007, 11:34 PM
I think Aol also not b4

DemonCloak
May 4, 2007, 12:47 AM
I think they forgot about it

SolomonGrundy
May 4, 2007, 01:10 AM
>From: "psu support" <[email protected]>
>To: (edited)
>Subject: RE: PSU FORM: General Inquiry - gameplay problem
>Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:45:58 -0700
>
>Hello,
>
>The grinder A boards will be released shortly, it is not a mistake. An
>announcement will be made on the official website and the forums when
>the release is to happen. If you have any other questions, please let us
>know.
>
>Thank you
>John
>SEGA Support

buzyb77
May 4, 2007, 03:22 AM
thats a "caned" answer if I ever saw one.

Eleina
May 4, 2007, 09:05 AM
On 2007-05-03 23:10, SolomonGrundy wrote:
>
>Hello,
>
>know.
>
>Thank you
>John
>SEGA Support

Don't believe John the answer is NEVAAAH

Sexy_Raine
May 4, 2007, 10:40 AM
Never, because we're not worthy of it like Japan is(and yes, i'm speaking with a somewhat sacastic tone).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-05-04 08:40 ]</font>

Follisimo
May 4, 2007, 12:23 PM
Sega is just dragging you along and gonna release stuff when they want to. I've already seen hacked/duped A n S weapons upgraded. They could implement everything in the database right now with little trouble. But will they? Hell no they won't.

Golto
May 4, 2007, 12:39 PM
First they released the Bases instead of the boards lol. Then they said "Aw forget those filthy gaijins. They don't deserve [B] Grinder A". http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Soukosa
May 4, 2007, 04:45 PM
They should just release the damn things not so people will hush up about but so that maybe it'll help drain some more "haxeta" from the economy. Not that it won't be too destructive to the "legits" either since come AoI, it'll be alot cheaper (and saner) to grind A ranks.

SarinSerafi
May 5, 2007, 09:24 PM
On 2007-05-04 14:45, Sounomi wrote:
They should just release the damn things not so people will hush up about but so that maybe it'll help drain some more "haxeta" from the economy. Not that it won't be too destructive to the "legits" either since come AoI, it'll be alot cheaper (and saner) to grind A ranks.

Regarding the point that releasing the boards for Grinder A will help drain the remaining hacked meseta from the PS2/PC economy is exactly what I've been trying to say for the past few weeks now.

I'm so glad someone else out there also realizes that if ST wants to speed this along, releasing the damn boards will do it. >:( It's common sense we all know, but for some reason ST has some kind of odd reasoning that waiting is better.

People will spend meseta to make A weapons, buying materials from the NPC (drain). Buying boards from NPC (drain). Buying boards and grinders to mass produce to make A+9 and A+10 (big drain, since it's not easy to make those). People grind a lot, weapons break a lot, then they have to make more. Rinse and repeat. With so many people doing this, hacked meseta will be vanishing very quickly, all disappearing to NPC or in the form of broken grinds.

It's so simple, it really is. Even if there are people out there who are only making A+9 and A+10 to sell, all the meseta wasted to make them from buying grinder bases and boards will contribute to the drain.

Kerschweiser
May 5, 2007, 11:08 PM
This post was deleted for the sake of saving face. No, really, I can read, I was just too sleepy at the time to see that there was more than one page to this thread.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kerschweiser on 2007-05-06 01:40 ]</font>

Sylpheed
May 6, 2007, 07:11 AM
On 2007-05-03 10:49, Akaimizu wrote:
Some jokingly say that it would be about the time the Expansion comes out.

For me, I'd like to venture a guess that they'll arrive as soon as 1 Guntecher-usable S-rank comes out. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

SO that's never then? lol

SStrikerR
May 6, 2007, 08:49 AM
i dont think we willl ever get [B] Grinder A. although if we do, some idiiots will think before AOI comes out, "im gonna grind all my A ranks to 10!!!" *goes to grind all of them* WAH they all broke the first time!!!!!" *drops a bomb on ST HQ*

THAT'S why we dont have A grinders till AOI.

another thing, some person told me that because of hacking here, we should only be 3 weeks behind in updates, but then there were ban waves, little tiny-tiny hacks, so now id say we should only be 1.5 months behind, but for some reason THEY dont think we can handle it.

DonRoyale
May 6, 2007, 09:20 AM
Here's hoping we don't get them until AoI.

Because if we do, I'll just be able to laugh at most Hunters when they break those 50% 9*'s.

Nobo
May 6, 2007, 09:59 AM
Hopefully, with the flame event. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

buzyb77
May 7, 2007, 02:30 PM
On 2007-05-03 23:10, SolomonGrundy wrote:
>
>Hello,
>
>know.
>
>Thank you
>John
>SEGA Support

Can you ask them again and what "SOON" is? If they Think The 4th of July is "Soon" then thay need to say in a Few months....and Then If they Think Christmas is "Soon" then Need to tell us A grinder Boards a are a Pipe Dream

Eleina
May 7, 2007, 02:34 PM
Go more with a End of the world "soon"....John is a computer he only knows what he has been programmed to know...

ThEoRy
May 7, 2007, 02:37 PM
Ahhh!! DIE TOPIC DIE! Why won't you just DIE ALREADY!!

buzyb77
May 7, 2007, 02:39 PM
On 2007-05-07 12:37, Octagon wrote:
Ahhh!! DIE TOPIC DIE! Why won't you just DIE ALREADY!!

IDK ask Sega why we don't have the A Grinder Boards but yet we can buy A Grinder in Shop....WTF

physic
May 7, 2007, 08:49 PM
Soon is a nice vaugue answer that means absolutely nothing. My guess is they forgot, and never realized, why add A base materials to shops when boards dont exist. that was totally and completely pointless. They made a mistake, and who knows if the jp who actually implement our stuff even realize, because they probably have no connection to our customer service.

The lack of A grinders totally destroys the value of A ranks, they can get made often, but can never be destroyed, less someone npcs them. And you guys worry about your 50%s and say you dont want em, but that only effects hunter weapons. guns and force weaps can only improve through grinding. there is very little reason for a person to make a staff or gun anymore, because once you have em, you have em and their aint no 50% wea[posns to try for.

RedCoKid
May 8, 2007, 12:28 PM
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 12:08 PM
To: [deleted]
Subject: RE: PSU FORM: General Inquiry - [B] Grinder A

Hello,

The grinder A boards will be released shortly, it is not a mistake. An
announcement will be made on the official website and the forums when
the release is to happen. The same goes for the technics -- while they
will be released, I am unable to provide a specific date for release. If
you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you
John
SEGA Support
Yay, it looks like we're gonna get rentis/dizas after all! ...someday...

AL1ST0R
May 8, 2007, 12:38 PM
Pftt i gave up like last month, i agree with the person who said they forgot because we do have "A" grinders in npc but no {B} been like that for a while now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ThEoRy
May 8, 2007, 01:07 PM
Just then, ThEoRy stabs the evil topic in it's pitch black icy cold heart. As he stands over the foul being's lifeless body, he ponders upon the horizon. With a grim look into the distant future he realizes, fate and destiny are of their own free will... and so these things will come to pass.

Eleina
May 8, 2007, 01:41 PM
>
>Hello,
>
>The grinder A boards will be released shortly, it is not a mistake. An announcement will be made on the official website and the forums when the release is to happen. If you have any other questions, please let us know.
>
>Thank you
>John
>SEGA Support

Question : why did you make the same reply 3 months back >>?

Eleina
May 8, 2007, 01:50 PM
>To: All the players on PC/PS2/Xbox360
>Subject:Quit the whining!!
>Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 14:45:58 -0700
>
>Hello,
>
>The grinder A boards are now released along with the grinder S boards (to pardon our bad programming), it was a big mistake and we present our sincerest apologies. An announcement will be made on the official website and the forums for future updates be sure to remain informed. If you have any other questions, please let us know.
>
>Thank you
>John
>SEGA Support

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u238/eleina01/grinderA.jpg

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eleina on 2007-05-08 11:58 ]</font>

Kaydin
May 8, 2007, 01:55 PM
On 2007-05-08 11:50, Eleina wrote:
>Subject:Quit the whining!!XD

Akaimizu