PDA

View Full Version : 2nd time playing, and so many questions lol

MrNomad
May 3, 2007, 09:56 PM
hey all, Nomad back from my 2nd gameplay. Theres a lot that i wish answered too =P:

I need friends haha. Are there ps2/pc players here wanting a new future FF as a friend? Im also thinking of making a FG, FT, and Fg later. I live in California US too.

The mission/party transaction has me kinda puzzled. Do I always need to start a mission from the start in order to get to a particular mission in a lobby?

About the Ep2 missions. Again, do you need to start a mission from beginning in order to play the later missions, or do they become avaliable for selection later on? Also, can players join in on Ep2 missions once you enter a lobby?

Whats the best place to buy spears? =P whats the best place to buy spear boards?

Is lvling your PM the same as offline?

I was wondering about another populace check, how many people play online on the servers on weekdays, weekends?

Whens the next update and what is gonna be in it? And whats this I hear about a PP ultamite attack?

VanHalen y Bunny, I've done it! =P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MrNomad on 2007-05-03 19:58 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MrNomad on 2007-05-03 19:59 ]</font>

VanHalen
May 3, 2007, 10:00 PM
Whoo! I'm on right now too.
I'll be your friend of course but I'm not really staying online tonight tommorow? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Question 2: Yeah http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif or you can have a friend invite you to a party. If they are in that lobby they can warp you there(talk to the Cast next to the flyer base)

MrNomad
May 3, 2007, 10:01 PM
sure i can play tomorrow, no work =P. Not to dissapointed about Q2 tho, it allows more gameplay haha

I might get on later tonight

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MrNomad on 2007-05-03 20:01 ]</font>

VanHalen
May 3, 2007, 10:02 PM
Whoo! I'm on right now too.
I'll be your friend of course but I'm not really staying online tonight tommorow? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Question 2: Yeah http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif or you can have a friend invite you to a party. If they are in that lobby they can warp you there(talk to the Cast next to the flyer base)

Question 3: People cant join. Missions become available after completing them

4: That depends on what you like, PP, power, or standard

5: Yep feed it but it evolves at 20, 50, and 80

6: 4.5 to 5 stars uni 2

7: May 11th.

Kaydin
May 3, 2007, 10:04 PM
May 11th - more S2 missions. Mad Beasts and Rainbow Beast.
Ultimate Attack comes May 25th.

Cz
May 3, 2007, 10:38 PM
i can assist you in any mission if you request my help. Just be warned that i wont hold back...lol. If you are prepared to received no exp., then request my help. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MrNomad
May 3, 2007, 10:40 PM
bunny y Van =D where do you guys go to normally in PSU?

Cz
May 3, 2007, 10:42 PM
i am soloing by myself at Eastern Peril S2 mostly on universe 2. I dont know how much i can help you, if my attack fell the enemies in one hit...>.>

MrNomad
May 3, 2007, 10:42 PM
Guess ill hafta lvl up and one-up you then =P

Cz
May 3, 2007, 10:44 PM
i recommend you level up at Crimson Beast to level up faster because a lot of people are there. ^__-

MrNomad
May 3, 2007, 10:44 PM
I lvl however I feel like lvling, thank you very much!

Cz
May 3, 2007, 10:52 PM
aye...once you hit level 60, is when you can actually play with Bunny more often. Bunny cant helped you yet...sorry MrNomad. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Dont worry once you hit a certain level i will use my other characters to assist you. I will look out for your character, E 100000, and get your card when i spot you. Good luck leveling MrNomad!! ^__-

MrNomad
May 3, 2007, 10:55 PM
thanx bunny hav fun playing PSU <3 =D

VanHalen
May 3, 2007, 11:09 PM
Hope to see you soon dude!

Zorafim
May 3, 2007, 11:10 PM
On 2007-05-03 19:56, MrNomad wrote:
I need friends haha. Are there ps2/pc players here wanting a new future FF as a friend? Im also thinking of making a FG, FT, and Fg later. I live in California US too.

Levia, PC's aquatic dragoon, at your service. I'm not very friendly, but I enjoy company.

The mission/party transaction has me kinda puzzled. Do I always need to start a mission from the start in order to get to a particular mission in a lobby?

If you played PSO, this'll be easier. If not...
Here's how it works, kind of. You start in a city as your first lobby, and go into an outdoor area with monsters via mission counter. After clearing the monsters, you'll go to a safe zone where you can restock and choose another mission. You have to either start a mission or join someone else's in-progress mission in order to go to the second lobby.
If you're in a party, you can talk to a caseal by the mission counter in the city to go to a lobby where the rest of the party is.

About the Ep2 missions. Again, do you need to start a mission from beginning in order to play the later missions, or do they become avaliable for selection later on? Also, can players join in on Ep2 missions once you enter a lobby?

These are a bit special. They work like the offline story missions. After selecting the mission, you watch a cutsceen, then play through a monster controlled area. You eventually get a break, then go back to monster killing.
So far that I know of, you have to complete the first mission to go to the second, and so on. It's solo only, so nobody can join you.

Whats the best place to buy spears? =P whats the best place to buy spear boards?

At lower levels, try browsing the player shops for spears that you may like. Check PSOW's item database beforehand to know if you're getting ripped off or not. As for which company to buy from, well, I'd say go with Yohmei. But regardless, buy the one that looks best to you (again, Yohmei >.>).
If player shops aren't treating you very well (they never really do), buy directly from the manufacturer of your choice.

If you feel like synthing, you can try seeing if you can buy a board at a player shop for a discount. If not, try the synthesis shops on the major planet of your choice for the board, and go to the colony synthesis shop for materials (buying from player shops for materials can be annoying, but try it if you want to save money).

Is lvling your PM the same as offline?

Pretty much, except you can only feed your PM one hundred items a day, and items work twice as well.

I was wondering about another populace check, how many people play online on the servers on weekdays, weekends?

It seems rather dead on weekdays, and less so on weekends. I don't know the exact number that the universe stars represent, so hopefully someone else can help you with this one.

Whens the next update and what is gonna be in it? And whats this I hear about a PP ultamite attack?

The next update is next friday, and it's going to be EPIC. They're finally introducing rare weapon boards for us to hunt. The week after (two weeks after?), they're introducing an event that gets rid of almost every mission and replaces them with SEED purification missions. You can get rewards for this, though I don't know what they are. If I'm not mistaken, I don't want any of them, but you may like a few of them.

MrNomad
May 3, 2007, 11:10 PM
ya coo, i might later on tonight, but i feel like making a drawing for wisa echidna ^_o