PDA

View Full Version : Do you play with a certain group of people whenever possible

Agnostic187
May 4, 2007, 01:20 AM
Group would mean crew or w/e you call it. (I call it friends, as I think internet gaming 'clans' are... "meh."

Siertes
May 4, 2007, 01:35 AM
Mainly with "friends" for me, on the rare occasions I party at all. I mostly solo doing fruitless hunts but when someone mails, I usually do what they want.

Micro
May 4, 2007, 02:00 AM
Usually friends for me, not that random parties are always bad, just prefer teaming with people I know. ;D

Mayu
May 4, 2007, 02:01 AM
Friends http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

MSAksion
May 4, 2007, 02:35 AM
Most of the time I Tag Team with Friends on nights and weekends every day since the game came out!
What's sad is that i can only have 5 friends at a time... there are so many to choose from http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

When no one is online though i'm stuck partying with randoms and usually i can only find a random team on Parum >_> But that's when i get to use my Lower Level ALT to not hold back the Main Bulk of the AKSION TEAM ^_^

LAMB1
May 4, 2007, 02:52 AM
and that krew is -->Da Familia<--

Shiryuu
May 4, 2007, 03:01 AM
Solo mostly since no one wants to do anything fun (dulk fakis/desert goliath). If I'm not soloing, I'm usually in a random party.

shotsfired
May 4, 2007, 07:05 AM
i usually play with friends. too many times I walk into a room and get booted with no explanation... that makes me angerful....

ACH
May 4, 2007, 07:12 AM
Nearly all my friends have left the game, so I almost always go with random partys. Sadly though that makes it almost impossible to play the game. If you dont do Crimson that is..

amtalx
May 4, 2007, 07:15 AM
All my good friends from PSO carried over to PSU so I play with them when I'm not in a random party. I used to party more with randoms just to meet new people but I've gone back to my friends more recently.

Mystil
May 4, 2007, 07:29 AM
I don't have a group anymore. I'm fated to always joining random parties. With a friend on my card list here and there.

Faith and Thelonius - the two people I started the game with. Me and Faith were in a set you could say. She always wanted me to join her games. This shit is rare for me so I didn't take it for granted, plus she was just so damn cool(she quit). In Thel's case, I regret being too hardcore with leveling. I think because I was so far ahead of him, that it made him quit. Especially judging by what he said the last time I heard from him. ...Just because I'm 30 levels over you doesn't mean I will not play with you.

I USED to have a group:

Reina Takahashi, Ifrit Red, Mezzo, Horizon, forgot the other person. But I disbanded from them because at the time I felt I was just holding them back anyway. I was the only hunter type and my armor and weapons were way out of date. This was around December. I didn't tell them the deal or anything, I just faded away.

Then I had a "mini" group. But that didn't last long. The next day I get mails from them stating they will quit.

I USED to be friends with certain popular people, but I guess I was too low on the cool scale. It was frustrating and effected how I acted towards people who were in groups and love to boast about it. But I had to let it go. Atleast I am still able to join games. Say what you want about PuG parties... I don't mind them at all.

Chii-Chan
May 4, 2007, 07:49 AM
Friends too busy to play with me -.-

WonTooFweeFoe
May 4, 2007, 08:03 AM
I just started a couple weeks ago and i have a select few people i play with and am grateful that i met them. I usually get booted cause i'm not considered leet enough....

SabZero
May 4, 2007, 08:04 AM
Same group mostly. Sometimes I will ask a wandering Person if they are looking to team up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Sinue_v2
May 4, 2007, 08:17 AM
If I play, I usually solo or party with random groups. I was never one to just settle down with a few people and form a tight clique of friends. I like getting out there and mixing it up with randoms. Sometimes their asshats, sometimes they're cool people... but it's usually always it's a good time.

That's what killed me about PSO, and now with PSU as well. The diminished playerbase means less random parties to hang out in, and more locked games. You almost HAVE to be part of a clique to get a decent party these days. So anymore I know like one or two people from several cliques and just join into their games.

In that, I find it a bit hilarious - because alot of these cliques or groups I find myself in hate each other. So hearing everyone shit-talk everyone else is always good for the occasional e-dramal lulz.

Eleina
May 4, 2007, 08:48 AM
Both Friends and Random partys due to time zones =/. And when i don't feel like supporting random partys i'll usually solo instead

Sylpheed
May 4, 2007, 10:10 AM
I mostly party with friends except maybe when im doing crimson beast with my alt, as its impossible to get them to do that mission for a billion meseta

Kamica
May 4, 2007, 10:35 AM
Considering the fact that there are no english random parties, I do mostly play with friends.

omegapirate2k
May 4, 2007, 10:36 AM
Once you've played with sychosis you can't go back to random http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Sychosis
May 4, 2007, 10:40 AM
On 2007-05-04 08:36, omegapirate2k wrote:
Once you've played with sychosis you can't go back to random http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

::lights a cigarette::

You're just another notch in my belt baby. Don't bother calling.

Rust
May 4, 2007, 10:42 AM
Mainly my friends, even if we're doing crap in lobbies instead of playing missions for the biggest part ; cause most of the time, random parties is a.k.a Crimson Beast party, and i'm playing PSU, not "cheated OMG cool mission".

-Ryuki-
May 4, 2007, 10:49 AM
I play with several groups, really. Mm, not really going to explain it any further than that, though.

Cz
May 4, 2007, 10:49 AM
i am slowly drifting away from playing with teams. I played by myself mostly because i have my own want.

Akaimizu
May 4, 2007, 10:55 AM
I actually have around 3 different forums of friends, and then some. Sometimes it's pretty easy to go back and forth, othertimes it's a bit strange. I usually try my best to balance things out because the people from the different forums have somewhat different mentalities. That is, they don't necessarily all get along. So in general, I try to be nice and give each one attention when I can.

Thing is, my schedule is a bit tight these days, and sometimes I can't get on as early as I want to. Still, just a heads up. I'll probably be off for about 10 days from the 14th of this month. I wont have access to Broadband, during that time.

omegapirate2k
May 4, 2007, 10:55 AM
On 2007-05-04 08:40, Sychosis wrote:

On 2007-05-04 08:36, omegapirate2k wrote:

::lights a cigarette::

You're just another notch in my belt baby. Don't bother calling.

But I thought what we had was SPECIAL! *runs away crying*

Akaimizu
May 4, 2007, 10:59 AM
On 2007-05-04 08:55, omegapirate2k wrote:
But I thought what we had was SPECIAL! *runs away crying*

How come I see this part coming? I see Sychosis coming back and taking a line from Army of Darkness saying:

"That's just pillow talk, baby!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-05-04 09:00 ]</font>

Shaidar
May 4, 2007, 10:59 AM
Well, I do have a bunch of totally and downright awesome people that I stick together with. I've also got to know a fair bit of great people here and there that I frequently run into and party with from time to time. Back in the days I solo'ed alot, but nowdays that's just too dull for me (unless there's a greater purpose behind it). Anyway, I've made alot of new friends by joining random parties. Sadly I rarely get to party with some of them though. There's alot of people I've only met once or twice that I'd like to hang out more with.

Paramedic
May 4, 2007, 11:00 AM
Call me spontaneous. I spend my time however I like.

Shiro_Ryuu
May 4, 2007, 11:07 AM
Well, I have my posse, me, DonRoyale, Ryoten, Aileron, Kyoukan, Jey. There are also cool guys like Deja, VanHalen, ShadowDragon(I should party with him more often, he seems to be cool), and such. If not, I'm usually working on my alts with random parties or something.

Omega_Weltall
May 4, 2007, 11:09 AM
if i wanna get anywhere in the game i have to play with random people... all 2 of my RL friends left the game and now i'm no lonely... i need a friend http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Dj_SkyEpic
May 4, 2007, 11:15 AM
I'm always up for meeting new people to play with ;D but usually I'm with my group of friends. Even though they are weird in their own special way, they are all special to me ;J

-Ryuki-
May 4, 2007, 11:18 AM
DJ called me weird T-T

chibiLegolas
May 4, 2007, 11:50 AM
Mostly random cause I play in short "spurts", so I don't want to commit to any long missions with friends unless they mail me a request.

Gotta squeeze in some PSO/PSU time in between house chores 'n what not.

AweOfShe
May 4, 2007, 02:17 PM
I play with anyone that mails me to play, or if I randomly get asked to join a game while I'm strolling around in the lobbies. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

If I don't get mailed or stopped in a lobby, I end up soloing Temple, or duoing Temple with Hikaru, or duoing Temple with Delsaber... BECAUSE THEY ARE NEVER ON AT THE SAME TIME FOR SOME REASON. >.<

So I guess in short, I play with everybody. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DemonCloak
May 4, 2007, 02:31 PM
In response to Mystal's post:

lol, Mystal you're so emo, I'm sure you got your reasons, but you need to lighten up a little or something

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DemonCloak on 2007-05-04 12:33 ]</font>

Galvin
May 4, 2007, 02:43 PM
i started this game with 7 hardcore players from the dreamcast games...no i only have one left, and he hardly plays...so now i am left to random parties....GREAT!!!!

Eleina
May 4, 2007, 02:53 PM
On 2007-05-04 12:43, Galvin wrote:
i started this game with 7 hardcore players from the dreamcast games...no i only have one left, and he hardly plays...so now i am left to random parties....GREAT!!!!

Randoms partys http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif....You could always party with your PM and Lou when your alone

Xtian913
May 4, 2007, 03:01 PM
Used to mainly be a set crew of five of us, but slowly we've dwindled down to 3 (maybe even 2 soon...) Life gets in the way, sadly.

I wouldn't mind more random parties, but there's just something about hearing the 'f' word in every sentence that just turns me off... Go figure.

Eleina
May 4, 2007, 03:06 PM
On 2007-05-04 13:01, Xtian913 wrote:
Used to mainly be a set crew of five of us, but slowly we've dwindled down to 3 (maybe even 2 soon...) Life gets in the way, sadly.

I wouldn't mind more random parties, but there's just something about hearing the 'f' word in every sentence that just turns me off... Go figure.

Lets Thank Rap for the onmipresent f word in all sentences..

Kaydin
May 4, 2007, 03:10 PM
I only play with my friends.

Every time I play with random people, I end up leaving or booting people. The general population of PSU is full of idiots. >.>;

Akaimizu
May 4, 2007, 03:16 PM
On 2007-05-04 13:06, Eleina wrote:

You mean today's Hip Hop. It's all the *everybody wants to be a gangster/playa rapper* that's really doing it. Seems your only rap recourse is to go oldschool in order to get back to stuff that either avoided such use of language or put more effort into talking about other walks of life.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-05-04 13:16 ]</font>

Garroway
May 4, 2007, 03:26 PM
I pretty much only play with Ronin1of47 and SiGeL. Aything less is unacceptable.

Fleur-de-Lis
May 5, 2007, 02:09 AM
Since all but two of my once-consistent teammates are now gone, its mostly random parties for me, and they have yet to produce any new teammates, which, if I was smart, would be my cue to leave the game.

I guess my feeling is that an MMO should be a shared experience, whether co-op or pvp. Strange that after all the issues and complaints, the reason I bounce out on PSU will have nothing to do with the game, but the utter lack of social bonds.

AC9breaker
May 5, 2007, 02:19 AM
On 2007-05-04 13:06, Eleina wrote:

On 2007-05-04 13:01, Xtian913 wrote:

Yeah because only Rappers and people who listen to Rap say the word fuck. Nevermind the fact that the word fuck was originally a farming term which meant Aggregating the fields.

Maskim
May 5, 2007, 02:31 AM
I like playing with friends or people I've played with before...but if you don't do PUG's...then how are yo supposed to find people worth playing with down the road. I mostly hook up with a friend or two, then leave the group open for some random faces to come in. If they're cool, I'll get their card.

Jey
May 5, 2007, 02:36 AM
I prefer to have at least one friend in my party just to feel comfortable blabbing and knowing someone's going to get the inside joke.

Err, assuming I have a sense of humor to begin with, but ehhhhh. I'm just shy.

It's too bad most of folks I consider friends have really crummy connections (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) or go AFK for hours (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TOO). But if I'm out emo-soloing, I'll do anything anyone mails me to do, lol.

Dj_SkyEpic
May 5, 2007, 02:55 AM
On 2007-05-04 09:18, RyukiZero wrote:
DJ called me weird T-T

Indeed I did ;D

Eleina
May 5, 2007, 09:20 AM
On 2007-05-05 00:55, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:

On 2007-05-04 09:18, RyukiZero wrote:
DJ called me weird T-T

Indeed I did ;D

lolol....hey wait i was included in that weird as well v_v...I am not weird just Evil!!

Skids
May 5, 2007, 11:05 AM
Friends, solo, & random for me. I have a big mix of playing styles. I know alot of people and try to do runs with friends but i feel awkard mailing friends at times. Since I look and see if their in a party or not. If their in a party i don't mail them since I feel bad taken them away from theior thing and incaseits a full group(i wish they indicate how many people are in the party on the player cards. But if friend or anyone who has my card and I'm free or have the team room I'll party with ya.

Now I do to soloing. More so my $$$ hunts or I'm looking for a rare spawn(normal holidays for that) With the exception of the great Grinna Beta S hunt which I thin k is at 200 run point with no luck so far.

I do random to. 2 forms with my party comment feel free to join in and just when I need to leveling up char level, pa art, or class level. And its easier at time to do a random group then call up the big level 80 chars who are job class level 10

But if you see m I'll fun with ya if I
m free.

Mayu
May 5, 2007, 12:01 PM
On 2007-05-04 09:15, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
I'm always up for meeting new people to play with ;D but usually I'm with my group of friends. Even though they are weird in their own special way, they are all special to me ;J

:_:!!!!Just because I get like 2 hours of sleep! doesn't mean I'm weird -cries- hehe http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Dragwind
May 5, 2007, 05:21 PM
If j00 don't have oober skillitz, you can't play with me. You have to be a relative of some higher up form such as a god to party with me. Seriously. If I see you spamming lvl 4 zonde, insta-boot. Die without scape, boot. If you're a GT using a saber, BOOT.

Nah I'm just messin. I'll play with anyone who really wants to, but I prefer to play with good friends that I know won't let me down, and can respect most convo's. Random parties are sometimes alright, but I tend to stay away from them for many reasons.

Nobo
May 5, 2007, 06:02 PM
TeAm p00per!!!! all the way!!!

Mystil
May 5, 2007, 06:58 PM
On 2007-05-04 06:17, Sinue_v2 wrote:

That's what killed me about PSO, and now with PSU as well. The diminished playerbase means less random parties to hang out in, and more locked games. You almost HAVE to be part of a clique to get a decent party these days. So anymore I know like one or two people from several cliques and just join into their games.

Exactly. Except to modify one sentence you have:

You almost HAVE to be part of a clique to be able to play PSU these days.

xennec
May 5, 2007, 10:52 PM
I used to play with my friend Axia all the time, but recently she has been busy playing other games. Even if I am playing another game I still make time for PSU. I am afraid that she will stop playing altogether except for when there are special events. So most of the time I am left to join random parties. There are people that I play with for a while, but then they get so much higher lvl than me. I take time to enjoy the game, so I don't lvl up all that fast.

Valius
May 6, 2007, 05:44 AM
I have a friend I play with if he's on. Otherwise I end up soloing, one way or another. Seems everywhere I go solitude follows, like a curse... it's, kinda creepy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Valius on 2007-05-06 03:45 ]</font>

Neith
May 6, 2007, 08:36 AM
Very rarely random, nearly always friends.

Better games come from it, we all know how each other play, heh.

Sexy_Raine
May 6, 2007, 08:50 AM
I party with ppl that I can trust, most of the ones being on my p card list. I usualy don't like random parties and I sometimes do soloing.

DonRoyale
May 6, 2007, 09:09 AM
Lawl Jey, you don't have to embarrass me like that.

Hold on, brb, gotta go do...something...>.>

NOW8, brb lol ._.

As for me, it's me and my friends all the time. I'm usually never not with Shiro when he's online, and if he isn't I'm usually with Rin, Ryoten, Firizen, VanHalen, or Jey.

Because they're liek super-cool. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
May 6, 2007, 10:41 AM
Yeah, my connections does suck. ;_;

Seira7
May 6, 2007, 11:08 AM
When I first started playing PSU, I had a pretty nifty tight knit group of friends. Some new, some from PSO.
Needless to say they almost all left -_- So I soloed
a lot and found myself bored. Now I join random parties and its quite a hoot.

I've met some cool people, but I am not looking to follow them about and make them my permanent buddies. So I guess I am a casual random party person now =I I am not going to whine about losing my original buds, if you like someone enough there are always other games (xboxlive), gamertags, MSN, email, to name a few ways to keep in touch.

Mio
May 6, 2007, 11:35 AM
Friends of course! But sometime I enjoy Random...

New_One
May 6, 2007, 11:56 AM
I need some PSU friends http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

If I did, then maybe I wouldn't have to do Crimson and Lab for all eternity http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Jakosifer
May 7, 2007, 07:56 AM
...I prefer playing with friends if I can, if not I just solo, no random parties for me. :/

RadiantLegend
May 7, 2007, 08:21 AM
Friends most of the time. And when none are on, then its time to make new ones to add to the list.

XD

Gen2000
May 7, 2007, 10:03 PM
I'm mostly a random, PuG favorable person since most of my friends quit and the few left play at such an odd time from me we can never get a party going as much as I would like to so yeah I live in Raffon Lakeshore and probably will be for the rest of this game's life.

Also I too don't like to interrupt people I noticed are in game with mails...I dunno that's just how I am.

Even when I played with friends, we just didn't lock ourselves in-game though, we always keep the game open. Gotta meet new people somehow and personally I enjoy watching different playstyles and adapting myself to them if need be. So even when being with friends it wasn't like we're snobby or anything to everyone else.

BahnKnakyu
May 7, 2007, 11:37 PM
I have my team that carried over from PSO: BB - the Azure Battalion. They're probably one of the best group of players I've met, only because they know what it means to play as a team. However, because of me working now, our schedules make it near impossible to fully play during the week. For these days I venture out into pubbies, and I don't mind "running the same thing over and over", which lets me hang out with the fun players and the asshats of Uni 2. I also party with another group of players from an IRC channel I frequent. They're not as well trained in team dynamics as my primary team, but they're still a great group of people to be with.

SarinSerafi
May 8, 2007, 02:02 AM
I'd much rather group up with a set static of friends and hunt for rares and have a blast, but I'm usually just soloing most of the time on my main. If a friend mails me asking if I want to group up and I have time, I go.

On my alts, I join random parties or solo, never with friends. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

creativehope
May 8, 2007, 05:32 PM
I normally party with my best group of friends, although I do wish to broaden my field of friends a bit now that I understand the game a little better. If anyone on the 360 wishes to party sometime I'll be on all day tomorrow the 9th and 10th so pm me and we can do a few runs together. There are others who are on y P card list who 'd like to play with but do to circumstances I cant. Ryno Maylee and Omegapirate2k just to name a few.

I normally dont do random because I get booted a lot but I do invite random people to join my party and if you are new to the game even better. If you are a player just starting out then I have a few gifts for ya to help you out in your quest. Just a friendly gesture if you will http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif So yeah its mainly my best friends but only because I get booted.

Oh and one last thing cause I forgot to send this and I know its late but hey, Congrats on hitting the lvl cap omega.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: creativehope on 2007-05-08 17:00 ]</font>

CyarVictor
May 9, 2007, 10:23 AM
Clan who is also friends. I'm sorry to say, but I really dislike randoms cause or:

A) the stupid shit they say
B) Somehow blame any death on the fortegunner and not the force
C)Pick up crap then whine on how they didn't get a good rare
D)-continuation of C- then they boot you
E)You find a rare run and they boot you
F) -my favorite- the continually beg and whine for meseta

Ithildin
May 9, 2007, 10:45 AM
In reference to CyarVictor's post above, I have NEVER experienced problems like that with random ppl on PS2... It's strange, maybe that's mainly on 360? Or is it just I have been lucky you think? I have only ever been booted once and that was because I wouldn't chat with a bloke who was doing my head in... I have only ever once been really annoyed with someone. This was only because they guessed our password and joined... Our fault I suppose for putting in something like 0001. I have never ever had bad experiences with Europeans either.

Kimil
May 9, 2007, 10:47 AM
On 2007-05-09 08:23, CyarVictor wrote:
Clan who is also friends. I'm sorry to say, but I really dislike randoms cause or:

I like partying with randoms lol... And Also have never had a problem with any of the above O_o. Never

McLaughlin
May 9, 2007, 10:50 AM

Never happened to me either. Then again, I haven't joined a random party since I got Sychosis's, Macross's and Darius's Partner Cards.

CyarVictor
May 9, 2007, 10:50 AM
Well at least you guys have better luck at it. I just got tired to the laziness on many players on the 360 so i really just stick to friends/clan.

ashley50
May 9, 2007, 11:07 AM
I join random parties to level up my Alts and so far, I never had any/met any of those problems.

and yes...I play with friends mostly or if I get invited to join a party.

Sychosis
May 9, 2007, 11:08 AM

That's some bad luck dude. I've never been booted for some dumbass reason. Then again, everyone loves a fT that heals.

EDIT: And 95% of the Randoms I've met were actually cool people. ::shrug::

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2007-05-09 09:10 ]</font>

CyarVictor
May 9, 2007, 11:18 AM
I got booted one day for not being upfront and the force died even though I laid down several virus g traps, then decided to sit back with my Rifle freezing Jarbas left and right. How am i suppose to stop megid when the force decided to dambarta the crowd of Jarbas. I'm a gunner. Lol Let me beat the Jarba with my rifle butt. <--- just why I really hate randoms, no offence. I just come across too many bad/lazy players. Though I have joined my friends in an adopt a noob program we have instead of joining high level randoms.

omegapirate2k
May 9, 2007, 11:26 AM
On 2007-05-08 15:32, creativehope wrote:
Congrats on hitting the lvl cap omega.

Thanks man, I should party with you more often dude, the last time I partied with you was when you were level 6 or so and I was helping you and another one of my friends do the De Ragan.

Sekani
May 9, 2007, 11:29 AM
I can say from personal experience that Cyar's trials with random groups aren't made up. I went through a two-week period where I ran into every bad random group in the game, all in a row.

Some of them aren't bad at all, but I wouldn't say most.

ashley50
May 9, 2007, 11:34 AM
On 2007-05-09 09:18, CyarVictor wrote:
How am i suppose to stop megid when the force decided to dambarta the crowd of Jarbas.

LOL at that Force and his/her Almighty Dambarta...
i have a Force Character, yet I DON'T use Dambarta on Jarbas...>.>

CyarVictor
May 9, 2007, 11:46 AM
On 2007-05-09 09:34, ashley50 wrote:

On 2007-05-09 09:18, CyarVictor wrote:
How am i suppose to stop megid when the force decided to dambarta the crowd of Jarbas.

LOL at that Force and his/her Almighty Dambarta...
i have a Force Character, yet I DON'T use Dambarta on Jarbas...>.>

I think they thought the wall of ice would prevent a megid from hitting them, that or since blame was put on me; I think they wanted to use my body as a shield even though megid pieces and would still land a hit on the force.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CyarVictor on 2007-05-09 09:46 ]</font>

Syntheticka
May 9, 2007, 02:23 PM
My priorities are with friends, but if no one is online, I'll hit up random parties and make new friends.

Mystil
May 10, 2007, 07:57 AM
Eh, I tried joining Blacksteel. I think I did something or said something wrong and didn't get accepted.

Gah I'm such a fucking failure when it comes to being good with people.

Tra
May 10, 2007, 08:23 AM
On 2007-05-10 05:57, Mystil wrote:
Eh, I tried joining Blacksteel. I think I did something or said something wrong and didn't get accepted.

Gah I'm such a fucking failure when it comes to being good with people.

guilds for the lose?

BluCast20xx
May 10, 2007, 08:51 AM
i used to play with many people. but i was mad absent from the game for a month or so. most of the poeple on ym list dont even remember me, just a select few.

So random parties is my only choice

Pheromone
May 10, 2007, 06:52 PM
On 2007-05-04 00:00, Micro wrote:
Usually friends for me, not that random parties are always bad, just prefer teaming with people I know. ;D

Then party with random people and get to know them ;D