PDA

View Full Version : on the xbox Servere Need A lvl Requiremt Min to Some....

buzyb77
May 4, 2007, 03:11 PM
While Playing to Day I Am trying to Get in to UNI 1 where Most of the 70+ people go to lvl.... But a Frined that there Says that there are least 50 Vlv 20isH people there...

I wish that Sega would Take A Few of our 30 Servers and Make it whre like only 60+ and 70 + could Get in So that the low lvls would Migrate to other Universes and Go lvl there and So I can Get in a High Lvl Party without Some lvl 20 inviting me into their party while I am on my lvl 74 Toon.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WaveofBabies
May 4, 2007, 03:45 PM
tell me about it, i would for once like to not be invite to parties by n00bs.

and to top it off, they disregard LFP macros that request 70+ only

KmEnvY
May 4, 2007, 04:43 PM
I think that your reason is dumb..if you are soo iritated by getting invites from lower lvls then you and your friends should go onto a diffrerent server..They have every right to be in the same servers as us..they did buy the game didn't they?

natewifi
May 4, 2007, 04:52 PM
GETEM KM! Imo your selfishness and you being so ungrateful that anyone would even want you in their party anyway
is whack, how bout you go to a different server? You give high leveled players a bad name.

R2D6battlebot
May 4, 2007, 05:05 PM
On 2007-05-04 13:45, WaveofBabies wrote:
and to top it off, they disregard LFP macros that request 70+ only

Thats easily the stupidest thing I ever see in lobbies looking for parties, especially considering that at level 55 my Fortegunner easily outdamaged most level 75~~

omegapirate2k
May 4, 2007, 05:06 PM
Universe 15 is where I go, I only go to universe one when I want to bother people.

Needless to say this topic should probably go in rants.

shotsfired
May 4, 2007, 05:45 PM
omega, lol at your sig. "nobody throws his own home planet at him", lol

omegapirate2k
May 4, 2007, 05:48 PM
On 2007-05-04 15:45, shotsfired wrote:
omega, lol at your sig. "nobody throws his own home planet at him", lol

Completely random comment, but yes, nobody throws his own home planet at him.

NOBODY

Korokodo13
May 4, 2007, 06:10 PM
Being invited into low lvl parties is REALLY cool because most of them think your cool because your up against lvl 15 monsters that you can kill off 4 in just one move... Also its pretty funny seeing their reaction when I'm the first to die out of the group of lvl 5s XD!

youthisoverrated
May 4, 2007, 06:14 PM
block invites...... it's there for a reason

Garanz-Baranz
May 4, 2007, 06:27 PM
Oi...

So it is true...

You high Lv guys totally disregard Lv1-50's don't you?

T.T

That'll stop me from leaving PS2/PC...

amtalx
May 4, 2007, 06:34 PM
I think thats garbage. You aren't awesome because you have a high level character. You started at level 1 too. In an ideal community, the higher level players will help the lower level players through difficult missions. Ive had a level 80 character for a while and its a lot of fun to help out lower players if you give it a chance.

buzyb77
May 4, 2007, 06:39 PM
.... Dude the Noobs that Replied Because they are the noobs tha invite high lvl .... Shjeish...

Parn
May 4, 2007, 06:55 PM
On 2007-05-04 15:06, omegapirate2k wrote:
Universe 15 is where I go, I only go to universe one when I want to bother people.
I go to Universe 1 to hit on guys. The responses are always fantastic!

Universe 15 4life.

danny_o
May 4, 2007, 08:27 PM
Aww, jeez, that's really mean...

What if nature didn't let seeds grow?

So harsh...you were once a noob, too! And you probably were angry at higher-leveled people picking on you. Don't forsake your humble past for a conceited future!

natewifi
May 4, 2007, 09:02 PM
Its like the situation with seniors, juniors, sophmores, and how they looked down at "little" freshmen.

amtalx
May 4, 2007, 09:07 PM
I would wager there there were no high level characters when some of us started haha (3000079). Still though, its just a happier place if you help noobs out. For every one you help, thats one less that you have to deal with in the future.

villenium
May 5, 2007, 05:34 AM
To be the honest, I don't even know why the OP is playing a community based game like PSU.

Part of the enjoyment for me is taking my once weak character and building it up to something more skilled and powerful. Spreading the love by helping out lower level people is a big part of PSU I think.

This was always the way for me on PSO and because higher levels helped me I did the same further down the line.

If I ever get to the stage of only playing PSU to farms rares and hit the next level cap asap, without really enjoying the process, that's when I'll quit because playing a game should never be a chore.

MT7218
May 5, 2007, 05:10 PM
Learn how to just deal with declining those invatations and say "Sorry, I was gonna run (mission name here). Your too low of a level to join" polietly. Not THAT hard to do.

As for the high level only thing, like lv+60 or lv+70, that's just stupid as well. Char level =/= skill level. It could be a high level's alt. It could be a whole bunch of other things. A level 45 that owns monsters fast and not get owned will always be more valueable than that level 75 who runs in gung ho, and dies 23465547468 times because s/he was relying on the Techer to heal him/her instead of carrying and/or use mates.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MT7218 on 2007-05-05 15:11 ]</font>

buzyb77
May 5, 2007, 05:18 PM
mmm les see yet another non thinking person...Shigh...I just think that when People are tring to Do Runs For mony and PA Frags a A ForteTecher it Gets Reely expensive When you Dran Wands on People high or low Just because "they wanted to come or well the room was open and I am the moin lvl to join"

When I Spend 2-2.5k a Run on Something and Get Nada because of a Low lvl Dying Because a power up mob kill him in one hit and he has no Scapes...I think I have a total right...

The main Resion I Want one or 2 Freaking Servers that are Lvl restricted is So I can Find People that want to Run S2 without Seeing @0 or 30 lvl 20 Shouting in text. Yes I know high lvls do it.

But come on when you have to try for hour or more to get to where you know High lvls are playing and join a pick up party then Get there and See the Same lvl 22 people Sitting in the Same place For 3 Days.... in the Top 2 or 3 univers come on people... WTF.

babyeatinbob
May 5, 2007, 05:53 PM
am i the only person who agrees with buzy? Reely? Personally i would prefer it if Universe 1 was lvl 60 or even 70+ only because im sick of getting invited to parties full of lvl 57 characters thinking they can do Labs S2 in less than an hour who then flame me for leaving their shitty party. On the other hand many of the lvl 80's ive seen have died more than ppl below lvl 60 on non-megid missions and were absolutely terrible so there is some reason behind what other ppl are saying. Im not a bad person or an elitist, and i help out lower lvls sometimes, but i hate it when ppl ignore my macros and invite me for B ranks when i'm clearly asking for lvl 65+ S2 ranks and dont flame me for leaving because i want some decent rewards that dont take hours to get.

Nobo
May 5, 2007, 06:01 PM
I go to Uni 2 for labs S2 and theres like noone there and the stupid noobs who do crimson are hogging uni 1 space when theres plenty of people doing it in Uni 2. I say we create a universe where just people who want to do labs can go. Like Uni 22. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif

StanleyPain
May 5, 2007, 06:10 PM
When I was lower level I got asked to leave parties all the time when the stronger guys wanted to do more advanced runs. They did so politely and I knew what was up.
I don't see what the big chore is. Again, this all comes back to the fact the higher level characters have to accept that not everyone can stay at home doing nothing but power-levelling in PSU all day. Some people have jobs, lives, responsibilities outside the game.
Some people like to go at their own pace. Whatever their reasons, not everyone gives a crap about S2 runs 80 times a night. You do. Therefore since it's a public game, the responsibility rests with YOU to actually read the screen and see what levels people are and choose your party members based on that criteria. Right here on PSOW you have the ability to network with other players, form gaming groups, do whatever is necessary to create a social group who all have characters at or around what you're looking for. Don't expect the public or Sega to segregate just because you're too lazy and exclusionist to bother with the social aspect of the game.

Nobo
May 5, 2007, 06:11 PM
Also there should be a HULK free universe. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

Gryffin
May 5, 2007, 06:20 PM
On 2007-05-05 15:18, buzyb77 wrote:
mmm les see yet another non thinking person...Shigh...I just think that when People are tring to Do Runs For mony and PA Frags a A ForteTecher it Gets Reely expensive When you Dran Wands on People high or low Just because "they wanted to come or well the room was open and I am the moin lvl to join"

When I Spend 2-2.5k a Run on Something and Get Nada because of a Low lvl Dying Because a power up mob kill him in one hit and he has no Scapes...I think I have a total right...

The main Resion I Want one or 2 Freaking Servers that are Lvl restricted is So I can Find People that want to Run S2 without Seeing @0 or 30 lvl 20 Shouting in text. Yes I know high lvls do it.

But come on when you have to try for hour or more to get to where you know High lvls are playing and join a pick up party then Get there and See the Same lvl 22 people Sitting in the Same place For 3 Days.... in the Top 2 or 3 univers come on people... WTF.

After deciphering this, all I have to say is this.

Even though I can understand getting angry someone costing you a run... It's still ridiculous to level restrict an ENTIRE server....

We've ALL gone through someone costing us a run. And we just accept it. It's a game. For enjoyment. ALOT of people are 70+, but even more (I think..) are below... So why lock an area to please people, when you'll anger so many more?

buzyb77
May 5, 2007, 06:28 PM
Dude the are 30 Universes...... and often the high lvl cocentrate on Uni 1. on the Xbox 360. Me doing S2 Runs... Wile a Pain At times...Losing one Now and then is no big Deal.... But When you Go to a Uni and See Some low lvl Sitting And Just logging hours in Uni 1 or 2 for DAYS yes DAYS and you know it took you over an hour to get in to Uni 1 and Uni 2 has only 2 Stars...While Uni 1 Has 5 full you People Really Have No Clue.

Sekani
May 5, 2007, 07:00 PM
This is stupid.

The missions have a level requirement already. That's good enough. If someone at the minimum level joins and maybe has a couple of scape dolls in case of a mishap, I don't see what the problem is.

Besides, it's usually the cocky high levels the end up dying without scapes. I see it happen ALL the time.

buzyb77
May 5, 2007, 07:03 PM
yah but if their was a Server I could go to ...that only High lvls could Get to my BList could Fill up Faster with those people.

Schubalts
May 6, 2007, 06:28 AM
On 2007-05-05 17:00, Sekani wrote:
This is stupid.

The missions have a level requirement already. That's good enough. If someone at the minimum level joins and maybe has a couple of scape dolls in case of a mishap, I don't see what the problem is.

Besides, it's usually the cocky high levels the end up dying without scapes. I see it happen ALL the time.

QFT. Cockyness kills more people than Jarbas do!

Mystil
May 6, 2007, 07:21 AM
On 2007-05-04 16:27, Garanz-Baranz wrote:
Oi...

So it is true...

You high Lv guys totally disregard Lv1-50's don't you?

T.T

That'll stop me from leaving PS2/PC...

Yes, this kind of treatment is almost non existant on our server. If anything high levels players like HELPING low levels get through missions a little faster. (I will admit that it can sometimes be detrimental to thier XP).