PDA

View Full Version : Pardon me while I burst..INTO FLAMES

Vantamiath
Dec 11, 2002, 10:49 PM
Ok there are many things I have to get off of my mind..mostly on PSO.

-There's nothing I hate more then people who put such quotes as "any spare weapons?" in their shortcut menus.

-I cant stand when all people do in lobbys is.."TWIN BRAND FOR TRADE! ANYONE GOT STINK FRAME? STAG CULTERY FOR SALE, etc" Why dont they just make a game with a title such as..Trade room?

-When selfish people are with you, whether its taking all the items or not helping one another out.

-When you make one of the FEW C-mode games online, wait for 5 years for that one person to join, and then the n00bie mutha*)#@ is on C1.

-When people with high levels play in lower difficultys just to flaunt their items, but really they just suck and dont want to play their rank.

-When you beat an online boss at high difficulty levels and EVERYONE swarms to the spot the rare is displayed..get over it.

-When you die at a boss, and others are to pre-occupied with themselves to help anyone but themselves.

-When low levels are asking for weapons they dont need.

-When people dont set a telepipe for 30 minutes from the time you asked nicely for one. I guess people dont like those little sacrifices. -_-

-When a rich suburban kid is showing off his keybaord animations in the lobby.

-When you join a high level game, but the level 85 on Vhard only has Forest unlocked.

-When people want rares, just because of their looks.

-When the PSO website claims things, but they arent true. (Such as the link between us and Japanese and how C modes 5/6 are up)

-No online keyboard ready in US..is Nintendo this stupid?!?!?

-The offline quests in order to get the SOUL EATER as your first rare...is it really worth it?!

-And what pisses me off the most...?

Cheaters. Who are planning to ruin this great game. May you all burn in hell.

War_Child
Dec 12, 2002, 07:59 AM
If I forget to revive, it's because I forgot to grab my moon atomizers before the boss -_- normally I keep them in my bank for space when I play offline (which is where I spend most of my time). So poke me to grab moons before fighting a boss! O_o

Topazfalcon
Dec 22, 2002, 05:23 PM
When I am playing online with ppl or offline multiplayer, I like having someone run in and destroy all the boxes while I kill stuff, and to pick up stuff that drops after I kill stuff, nothing like taking aim at an enemy and hitting the box behind him and to the side, and nothing like being about to take swing at the guy coming at you, just to pick up an item instead. So yeah, I really don't mind ppl who do that, as long as they dish the goods out later.

Foggy_Pete
Dec 25, 2002, 05:38 PM
hey! who you callin suburban >|

Eum
Dec 25, 2002, 08:11 PM
-When people act as if they are superior to each and every person on PSO.

-When people assume everyone has been playing PSO since its Dreamcast launch.

-When people point out the obvious.

[Edit]

I forgot to add:

-When someone dislikes people who do the lobby animations, because they're too damn lazy to get off of their behinds and work for the money to afford a keyboard. Tee.

Honestly. Your jealousy is making me incredibly ill.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vocal on 2002-12-25 17:14 ]</font>

pixelate
Dec 26, 2002, 01:16 AM
I like Incubus, too.

haterade
Dec 26, 2002, 05:05 AM
On 2002-12-11 19:49, iHATEpsoCHEATERS wrote:
people dont like those little sacrifices. -_-

-When a rich suburban kid is showing off his keybaord animations in the lobby.

XD

I like this one!

2Xtreme
Dec 26, 2002, 06:32 AM
iHATEpsoCHEATERS, you just named all my problems with PSO! Cool!

Lol, I live in the suberbs, but I'm not rich, and don't have a keyboard http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

geewj
Dec 26, 2002, 06:39 AM
"-I cant stand when all people do in lobbys is.."TWIN BRAND FOR TRADE! ANYONE GOT STINK FRAME? STAG CULTERY FOR SALE, etc" Why dont they just make a game with a title such as..Trade room?"

Some people dont want to wait forever in a game for everyone to check the games, and just say it in the lobby a few times.

"-When you make one of the FEW C-mode games online, wait for 5 years for that one person to join, and then the n00bie mutha*)#@ is on C1."

So they dont understand how it works. Its not like you were never there.

"-When people with high levels play in lower difficultys just to flaunt their items, but really they just suck and dont want to play their rank."

Or they are helping a low lvl friend level up.

"-When a rich suburban kid is showing off his keybaord animations in the lobby."

Having a kb is more important for some people than others, doesnt mean they are rich suburban. Not to mention the number of people who play pso who have jobs and can easily afford one.

"-When people want rares, just because of their looks."

Its just a matter of personal preference. If it wasnt tht way everyone would be walking around with the exact same weapon.

-The offline quests in order to get the SOUL EATER as your first rare...is it really worth it?!

Its a good weapon, and one of the few multi target weapons that forces can use. So its good for FOmar.

pixelate
Dec 26, 2002, 04:09 PM
-When FOmars decide it would be better for them to try and take on enemies with their saber type weapons in an Ult. game, rather than casting Jellen/Zalure and letting Hunters do their job.

Kruzer
Dec 26, 2002, 06:22 PM
Fomar YOU buddy.
I'll add:
-When PSO supremasists think that every class has to "do its job".

Ever been in a game with only forces? whats the forces job then? or play as a solo hunter online. have to use your head and figure a new way to get through without the pumps.

Stop hating the way people play and enjoy themselves. If you wanna hate on PSO hate BSOD and hate when you lose a char becuse of a corrupt mem card. Stop hating people.. Its really just a game.

pixelate
Dec 27, 2002, 01:06 AM
I still see Forces that don't even cast Shifta, Deband, Resta, Anti, or Reverser in Ultimate. It's not so much about a class doing their job, it's about people working with the team.

Vantamiath
Dec 27, 2002, 01:16 AM
Suburban kids with keyboards is an expression, so whoever was drastically offended..I apologize..wait, no I dont.

Anyway, heres another great one to tell the kids. I play a guy in Rule 3 battle mode, guy named Auron, he had 49 wins, I had 28, so I wanted to show him whats up. I beat him two games in a row, which were close games, but he called them luck, whatever. Then I warp to lobby right after saying a witty comment (you know that great feeling) and he starts trashing me in the lobby with his cronies.
"Oh ho only level 78! losssseer!!" He was like level 112, and I saw no relation between my level and kicking his ass. Then I start to tell his friends how I beat him, after some petty insults I challenge him again. I beat him once more to prove my point, and exited the game with my "FU" symbol chat.

So I guess what I'm trying to say here is this, numbers in BA mean jack shit, so do levels, any moron can get either (levels are a little bit easier), so next time a fighter with alot of wins gets in your face, challenge him and show um' whats up. CHHHHIIIIIIN-POW!!!!

Did I mention his name is AURON?

jello44
Dec 27, 2002, 04:56 PM
On 2002-12-26 22:06, pixelate wrote:
I still see Forces that don't even cast Shifta, Deband, Resta, Anti, or Reverser in Ultimate. It's not so much about a class doing their job, it's about people working with the team.

Very true, what's even sadder is when a pretty higher level FO has lower techs than my HUnewearl :.

Guile
Dec 28, 2002, 04:31 AM
-When you join a high level game, but the level 85 on Vhard only has Forest unlocked.

I was a level 100 with only forest unlocked hahaha

Alielle
Dec 29, 2002, 02:46 AM
On 2002-12-27 13:56, jello44 wrote:

Very true, what's even sadder is when a pretty higher level FO has lower techs than my HUnewearl :.

It's a lot easier to get high level techs as a Hunter when all you have to do is hack and slash through Ultimate to get 'em. What's sad is hunters hogging high level techs when FOs need them more badly.

Kruzer
Jan 1, 2003, 05:05 PM
On 2002-12-27 13:56, jello44 wrote:

On 2002-12-26 22:06, pixelate wrote:

OK to the above I totally agree.. Forces who don't cast pumps are not team players and need to learn. Kiryu Ded is my first force since DC and it took some people asking me for pumps in the beginning to get in the habit. (considering i almost got to level 40 offline because of no modem) But now i almost autocast..

As to what tech levs.. that depends on sec id luck and where you got to in the game. I had to trade my moola for a bunch of higher techs at lev 101. For some reason I just never found the ones i needed. Some people have given me techs but most only will trade. Here's one thing i CAN hate on in this version of PSO

-people who are greedy/stingy bastards, will only trade 1 for 1, and won't even give you the curtesy of showing you thier item list.

Dyras
Jan 1, 2003, 11:27 PM
The offline quests in order to get the SOUL EATER as your first rare...is it really worth it?!

I'd say yah, low ATP cost, AE attack, decent damage... compare it to brionac, I mean brionac has lower ATP raise for a 250 higher req. and brionac drops in vhard

When it comes to wanting rares for looks, well I like both brionac and soul eater for looks, cept soul eater is so common with the higher ATP that brionac is just neat to carry IMO. As well as other rares that are similar in comparison. (using the same rares to save confusion)