PDA

View Full Version : So do you get more rare drops in parties or soloing?

pionear
May 5, 2007, 03:42 PM
Topic? It seems I get more drops when I'm soloing and not looking for rare maps. Just leveling PA's and my character it seems to be when I get the cool drops.

Cz
May 5, 2007, 03:49 PM
i get more of everything for soloing...hehe. More photons, KERSELINE >.>, and some decent drops. I have gotten more rare while soloing, but i still think it is the same drop rate of rare even with parties.

SStrikerR
May 5, 2007, 04:02 PM
i get more rares when im in a party of:

me, a random person, and hyuga and laia
me and a random person.

jayster
May 5, 2007, 05:26 PM
I get more rares when I party. The only good thing I have ever got from soloing is a python and a bunch of easter eggs. But I'v seen far more good rares drop while partying then soloing.

ChyronType0
May 5, 2007, 05:40 PM
More rares in party for me usually.

Nobo
May 5, 2007, 06:07 PM
Parties
Rares recieved in party

1)Giga/skill pp save
2)Thunder CannonX2
3)Easter Egg
4)Dulk Falkis Cor
5)Lots and lots of vulcaline
6)[B] Vahra Claw

Jet1337
May 6, 2007, 09:39 AM
Here's what soloing got me:

[B] Kotoha-Senba
[B] Ga-Misaki
Vahra Nail
2 relic edges
Ulteri
Sori/Mind

Lots of: Vulcaline, Neu Ebons (I have 99 from doing so many F.I. S2 runs), Vestaline, and basically every 7*, 8*, 9*, 10*, 11*, and 12* synth item under the sun that can be found on Neudaiz

[B] Ryo-Crenata
[B] Crenata X2
Rappies!!! (1st A-run on Parum that day)

This is why I rarely do parties.

Eleina
May 6, 2007, 09:44 AM
Rares apart from synth mats i don't get those lol

Alamar
May 6, 2007, 01:25 PM
My sis and I play lab S2 alot for the 159 mp I' stuck to lvling classes and PA's know I am halfway done with my 8th job class. We found that if a couple buddies join us the rare get better. So I agree with above that in groups the rare drops are better.

SolomonGrundy
May 6, 2007, 01:33 PM
I see more rares in parties, but never end up with them :-/

I have hordes or kerseline, vestaline, etc...but most are seeking REAL rares: giga bullet pp save, etc.

Alpha-Hunter
May 6, 2007, 01:37 PM
doesn't matter. i rarely find anything good. and never find anything great. and if it does drop in a group i never get it. I've never gotten any computer love http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif best thing i've found is a me/concentrate. and that was a few day ago (lv 70 char rushing to get to EP). oh, i did find a tengoh bow and ala before if that counts. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Fulgore
May 6, 2007, 06:36 PM
parties!!!!!

Shiryuu
May 6, 2007, 07:04 PM
Soloing.

Compare:
Solo prizes:
[B] Degahna, [B] Kotoha, [B] Hiragi, Various 8*-9*weapons, [B] Crea Doubles, Gi / Magic, Relic Edge, Hard / Power Charge, De Ragan Tail, Onmagoug Auge, Jao Delma, Meow Mustache, Serafi Feather, Titania, Ortapolymer

Party: (dropped, but didn't go to me)
Gi / Magic, [B] Crea Doubles, Relic Edge, [B] Vahra Claw, [B] Soda Crea, [B] Creasaud, Me / Quick, Dulk Fakis Cor, Meow Mustache, Te / Tech Charge(got it anyways since I called it)
Party: (Drops that went to me)
De Ragan Tail, Onmagoug Auge, Jao Delma, Nanopolymer

Basically, I've never had a good rare go to me in a party.

R2D6battlebot
May 6, 2007, 07:49 PM
alone

PALRAPPYS
May 6, 2007, 09:20 PM
Probably in parties.

I never get anything good anyways. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Except for my Halp Serafi that I got from soloing, I have nothing else to my name...

VanHalen
May 6, 2007, 09:21 PM
I get more rares in parties that have drops set to random. I lub you random.

Garnet_Moon
May 7, 2007, 02:57 AM
Alone. Of course, it could be the same for both party and solo for me. I never really pay attention to who gets what in parties. It just leads to drama.