PDA

View Full Version : Not Shure if there is a Mission List or Not For the JP and R

buzyb77
May 5, 2007, 03:52 PM
I was just wondering What Missions the JP players have that we will get one day and what we have Complete with Rank if possiable

Like for Example

US- Mad Creatures C,B,A,S
JP -Mad Creatures C,B,A,S,S2 <Mobs (MADE UP) 125> LVL need 85>

Any help on what we are missing atm as far a Missions?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: buzyb77 on 2007-05-05 19:37 ]</font>

Zorafim
May 5, 2007, 03:55 PM
What?

Cz
May 5, 2007, 03:56 PM
arent we gonna get all of them mission to S2 eventually?

Golto
May 5, 2007, 04:23 PM
I'll list the only ones that have lvl 100+ monsters.

Mad Beasts and Rainbow Beast S2 - most likely May 11th
Plains Overlord, Sleeping Warriors , and Desert Terror S2 - most likely July 13th
Demon's Above, Grove of Fanatics, Moonlight Beast and Desert Goliath S2 - most likely July 27th.

That is if they keep up with the update every 2 weeks pattern.

Agnostic187
May 5, 2007, 04:27 PM
Jeez, talk about taking their sweet ass time.

buzyb77
May 5, 2007, 04:45 PM
I know I am Pushing my Luck but Sleeping Warriors S2.. Can I get a Little Info on Mobs on that one as .....I used to Run Sleeping Warriors ALOT.

HandOfThornz
May 5, 2007, 05:08 PM
On 2007-05-05 14:23, Golto wrote:
I'll list the only ones that have lvl 100+ monsters.

Mad Beasts and Rainbow Beast S2 - most likely May 11th
Plains Overlord, Sleeping Warriors , and Desert Terror S2 - most likely July 13th
Demon's Above, Grove of Fanatics, Moonlight Beast and Desert Goliath S2 - most likely July 27th.

That is if they keep up with the update every 2 weeks pattern.

thanx for this info... just wondering. do the japanese servers have any new quests that the europe/usa servers dont have? or are we only missing S2 missions?

buzyb77
May 5, 2007, 05:20 PM
from whtat I have been reading there is only 1 new bruce type mission (flame attack is the 25 but does not count btw) ans a Story mission is all I can tell beside the 90 cap.

Nobo
May 5, 2007, 06:13 PM
Mad Creatures will be so easy Poltys drop Rapiers. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

Soukosa
May 5, 2007, 08:30 PM
This post gave me an idea for something and maybe it'll fit what's desired here as well. I'll expand upon it later on with the other mission things I have.

http://psu.amesani.org/project/mission/list.php

buzyb77
May 5, 2007, 09:20 PM
Dude that Swwet... That's altot Like What I wanted...You just need to put that those are the lvls of the mobs For Clairificton.. But otherwise Nice Clean Format and I like the Colors

and for the others that will think about Posting After....I will goahead and Say them

things to add to it

1. MIN player lvl

2. Min Player Number (because of Switch Mission)

3. Color of light Blue means that is on the JP Sever only atm

4. Rewards for Mission A,S at least...but (those Community Can and Should Help with)

5. Lobby is a SWEET Addition to list

6. Rare mobs that "Could" appear

7. "Story Missions"

8. Bruces Run and the other "Gardian Mission" Could Put Story missions and "Gardian Missions Like Bruces Run under Same Heading Due to where they Start.

9. For #7 an#8 it may also need what the Requirements For the Best Rewards For the ranks.

Anyway Sounami You Helped me out By letting Me Know what is Comming Some DAY

And Thank you againg for the mob lvls By Missions it will Be Bookmarked When I get home!

buzyb77
May 5, 2007, 09:36 PM
While looking at your easy to Read list =) I noticed that there are only 5 new S2 Ranks For JP Players....HM..... Then I thought 1 Big update or 2 Normaish ones and they are Out Of S2 Ranks..... I wonder If there will Be S3 =( or MUCH MUCH Better... NEW FREE MISSIONS =) <just a hope>