PDA

View Full Version : Dulk Fakis's Face

Weeaboolits
May 6, 2007, 04:28 PM
Someone said a while back that Dulk Fakis has a couple different faces, I was wondering if anyone would like to post pictures of them, as I play offline and don't get to see the others.

Skuda
May 6, 2007, 05:28 PM
Offline, Dulk Fakis's face looks like Magashi's. Online it doesn't.

Weeaboolits
May 6, 2007, 05:41 PM
Yeah, so I've heard, but I'd like to see pictures.

Shiryuu
May 6, 2007, 06:40 PM
Offline: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zy-Vb722iA
If you don't want to see the cg fight scene, just skip and watch from 2:30.

Online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm7i63LUAhE
or this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Dulkfakis1-01.jpg for a clearer view

Cz
May 6, 2007, 06:49 PM
On 2007-05-06 16:40, Shiryuu wrote:

Online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm7i63LUAhE

i like this video and nice music..http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mwabwetumba
May 6, 2007, 11:28 PM
The one true difference (IMO) between the story Fakis and the online Fakis is that the story version roars like crazy whenever he attempts an attack, while the online Fakis just sits there, quiet.
I was very dissapointed with this, as I really enjoyed the thing's maniacal roaring.

MaximusLight
May 6, 2007, 11:39 PM
On 2007-05-06 15:28, Skuda wrote:
Offline, Dulk Fakis's face looks like Magashi's. Online it doesn't.

Actaully not even the offline Extra mode has Magashi face, you only get that one when you do story mode, or in other words Ethan's the only one that gets a shot at him. :/

DAMASCUS
May 6, 2007, 11:43 PM
Presumably, however, this incarnation of Dark Falz is the mini-me of the real deal though...right? Considering that they can add as many HIVE as they want I would hope that the true Dark Falz with the grassy plain and the whole deal would appear...but then he would have to inhabit one of the major heroes like with Red Ring Rico...hmmm.

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 7, 2007, 12:05 AM
Lies, Dark Falz doesn't have to posses anyone, nor does he have to pop up in a grassy plain, that was just how it worked in PSO.

But yeah, Fakis isn't Falz, though the name makes it obvious they want you to think Falz.

Libram
May 7, 2007, 12:09 AM
Perhaps this is why Olson Waber was kidnapped. Ethan will have to kill his daddy sometime down the road, thus putting in that tragic end I am somewhat expecting.

omegapirate2k
May 7, 2007, 12:24 AM
OLSON FLOW NAO

Eleina
May 7, 2007, 01:39 AM
fakis is ugly who would want to look at his face <_<

-Ryuki-
May 7, 2007, 01:43 AM
-Raises a hand.-

Mayu
May 7, 2007, 01:45 AM
oooo me me!!! me!!!! ohhh Fakis.... though you meant Faltz - - Faltz's Face> Fakris's face!

-Ryuki-
May 7, 2007, 01:49 AM
Rena and I shall stare into the face of Falkis.
And then laugh while smashing him in the face
with our axes.

Freshellent
May 7, 2007, 01:52 AM
Yeah. I would,right before I jammed a trap in his teeth.

(then again...)

Eleina
May 7, 2007, 01:54 AM
>> all that to contradict me >< *glares at you all* YOUR SOULS ARE MINE!!!

-Ryuki-
May 7, 2007, 01:54 AM
Oh! Oh! Ein would jam a trap or two in his teeth (maybe more), and both
Rena and I would Dugrega on Fakis' head, causing him to sink his teeth into
the trap(s) and exploding them on impact. That sounds hot.

-Ryuki-
May 7, 2007, 01:56 AM
Tough love Ele, tough love. <3

Mayu
May 7, 2007, 02:27 AM
Dugrega FAILS!!!!!I would be doing dus daggas http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Weeaboolits
May 7, 2007, 03:23 AM
I used Spinning Break. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Eleina
May 7, 2007, 03:28 AM
Wonder if i could open his mouth enough to make him eat Diga...He still remains ugly!!

-Ryuki-
May 7, 2007, 03:39 AM
You probably could. I'd seriously like to see him chomp into a trap though.

Freshellent
May 7, 2007, 06:02 AM
I want traps that cast techs now. Maybe we can clean his system with a Dambarta Trap.

Eitherway I agree,he's ugly as hell,and he's got bad skin.

A2K
May 7, 2007, 12:24 PM
On 2007-05-06 21:28, Mwabwetumba wrote:
The one true difference (IMO) between the story Fakis and the online Fakis is that the story version roars like crazy whenever he attempts an attack, while the online Fakis just sits there, quiet.
I was very dissapointed with this, as I really enjoyed the thing's maniacal roaring.

Only the initial, start-of-the-fight roar is missing, I think. The initial roar being a booming Norio Wakamoto "EEEESSSAAAN WWWEEEIIIBBBAAAAA" in the Japanese version.

CrimsomWolf
May 7, 2007, 12:38 PM
Why bother fighting all those Dulk Fakises???? If they wanted to make this easy than blow hole HIVE up with Falkis onboard..... I admit that this way is not the most refined one..... but surely it saves up a lot of time...

One big bang = One Falkis less and fireworks show....

JAFO22000
May 7, 2007, 12:47 PM
On 2007-05-07 10:38, CrimsomWolf wrote:
Why bother fighting all those Dulk Fakises???? If they wanted to make this easy than blow hole HIVE up with Falkis onboard..... I admit that this way is not the most refined one..... but surely it saves up a lot of time...

...and just throw all of those Blackbull and Ank Dedda boards away??? I think not.

A2K
May 7, 2007, 12:53 PM
On 2007-05-07 10:38, CrimsomWolf wrote:

They explained why they've switched to a "capturing the HIVE alive" strategy in Story Mission 3.

Destroying the first HIVE with an armada assault spread large amounts of A-Photons around the system--which in turn, only seemed to further attract and feed SEED-forms. The action also resulted in the disruption of communications and related things as well.

CrimsomWolf
May 7, 2007, 12:53 PM
I've never used any of them...... still everyone has he's own preferences

CrimsomWolf
May 7, 2007, 01:19 PM
I doesn't have to be A-photon weponry.... what about larege number of explosive warheads and/or nukes... I'm sure that in large quantaties such warheads would be able to destroy HIVE..

A2K
May 7, 2007, 01:25 PM
On 2007-05-07 11:19, CrimsomWolf wrote:
I doesn't have to be A-photon weponry.... what about larege number of explosive warheads and/or nukes... I'm sure that in large quantaties such warheads would be able to destroy HIVE..

No, no, you see, a HIVE is made when SEED infest an A-Photon reactor satellite. The HIVE itself is the source of them. Blowing it up spreads all that around.

CrimsomWolf
May 7, 2007, 01:37 PM
How 'bout antimatter..... I KNOW THAT THEY DON'T HAVE IT....... purely theoretical...
SEED are (presumably) made of matter..... and antimatter destroys matter instantly.... So if you would fire antimatter ball into HIVE (though that ball would've been about size of HIVE itself) it would turn it into huge ball of energy....
needless to say everything on board, whatever if it's SEED or not, would be turned into energy also.....

Weeaboolits
May 7, 2007, 01:39 PM
On 2007-05-07 11:37, CrimsomWolf wrote:
How 'bout antimatter..... I KNOW THAT THEY DON'T HAVE IT....... purely theoretical...
SEED are (presumably) made of matter..... and antimatter destroys matter instantly.... So if you would fire antimatter ball into HIVE (though that ball would've been about size of HIVE itself) it would turn it into huge ball of energy....
needless to say everything on board, whatever if it's SEED or not, would be turned into energy also.....

Antimatter is too dificult to maintain and is EXTREMEMLY dangerous. Plus we don't know if they have the tech for it.

Edit: also the energy yeild is more efficient than a nuke, you'd likely not even need a gram to wipe out a HIVE.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2007-05-07 11:40 ]</font>

CrimsomWolf
May 7, 2007, 01:41 PM
I said that it's just theory.... but if you were commanding Gurhal's defence fleet which is getting hammered by SEED I think that You would use every means to save Gurhal....

Rashiid
May 7, 2007, 01:42 PM
On 2007-05-06 22:24, omegapirate2k wrote:
OLSON FLOW NAO

LoL

perhaps thats the new guy in Aoi....its Ethans DADDAYYY!!

MaximusLight
May 7, 2007, 01:45 PM
Ya, I think you had better leave the destroying HIVEs thing to the writers >_>;

CrimsomWolf
May 7, 2007, 01:46 PM
But blowing things up IS FUN!!!!!!!!!!......... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Weeaboolits
May 7, 2007, 01:47 PM
On 2007-05-07 11:46, CrimsomWolf wrote:
But blowing things up IS FUN!!!!!!!!!!......... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gifSo is punching Dulk Fakis in the face.

CrimsomWolf
May 7, 2007, 01:52 PM
If it was possible than my favorite way of killing Dulk Falkis personally (WITHOUT blowing that huge spiky station called HIVE) would be by cutting his head using four single sabers..... you know like General Grievous from Star Wars...
But sence it's impossible than I prefer Twin Sabers or Double Sabers....