PDA

View Full Version : will mad beasts s2 be worth your time?in other words,is it t

majan
May 6, 2007, 06:19 PM
I put rainbow beast > mad beasts in the poll,but the same question kinda applies to that one too....will this be worth everybodys time?hunting the 10* boards and such?

how long have crea doubles been droppable in linear line s/s2...now how many of us whine and moan about never getting any?

what about other weapon boards?katsuno-zashi,aside from a bucnh of 4/5 star ones,is the only weapon board Ive ever seen drop.being that these are 10* ones,will you ahve the patience to stay at raffon / shikon outpost until you get an s rank weapon?...could take a while,majan guesses.until the 90 cap,we probably wont have such an easy time with them,either.not saying theyll be that hard,but probably tedious enough to necessitate a decent sized party.thats people you gotta sheep together from crimson beast and all the other current hot spots.

I say down with the hype of mad beasts/rainbow beasts s2...its probably going to be just as disappointed of the rest of the s ranks that have been "released"...I dont mean to draw such negative attention but this is just a warning to the hunters out there wiating to find uransaras and two headed ragnuses on their very first runs...

Cz
May 6, 2007, 06:21 PM
that is where me and Idy will hang out when it comes out. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Gonna hunt them rare S rank items. Of course, i wont be doing that only...hehe. Gonna switch between Mad Beast s2 and Rainbow Beast s2.

Golto
May 6, 2007, 06:26 PM
I expect to see an srank board drop from those two missions by the end of that weekend. Me getting one is another story. Monster specfic board drops appear to have better drop rates than area board drops and a lot higher than boss box srank board drops. I've never seen a Crea Doubles board drop but I've seen dozens of 9* boards drop from monsters.

majan
May 6, 2007, 06:27 PM
I think I may wait until better missions come out iwht 100+ enemies.not a fan of either of them.Ill likely try them out but long term I dont thikn Ill be spending that much time hunting s ranks there.

Kaydin
May 6, 2007, 06:30 PM
I doubt I'll be able to get on to play these missions... Sucks because they're two of my favorites.
Now we just need System Defense and Desert Terror S2....

People will no doubt move to these. Crimson Beast replaced Lab Recovery mainly for the drop, and Mad Beasts and Rainbow Beast have much better drops than Crimson Beast.

Soukosa
May 6, 2007, 06:37 PM
On 2007-05-06 16:26, Golto wrote:
I expect to see an srank board drop from those two missions by the end of that weekend. Me getting one is another story. Monster specfic board drops appear to have better drop rates than area board drops and a lot higher than boss box srank board drops. I've never seen a Crea Doubles board drop but I've seen dozens of 9* boards drop from monsters.

Yes, exactly.

Now how long will it take before people realize that the 10* drops from enemies are actually more common than the 9* drops from lower level enemies? These aren't Crea Double like drops people.

And why are you trying to compare Rainbow Beast S2 and The Mad Beasts S2? If you're doing them you're likely doing them only for the drops and both have completely different drops available to them.

People did labs for the end rewards, not drops. People then moved to CB because De Ragan is a panzy and much easier than a mob of Jarbas which most people still can't taclke well.

Siertes
May 6, 2007, 06:39 PM
Mad Beasts is where the Stormline (Curse you 99 DFP!!!) drops right? Then that's where I'm going. Of course I'll never get it, even if I do see it drop. That's just my fate in this game, but I can't help but try again and again!

FUFME
May 6, 2007, 06:42 PM
I could care less about Rainbow Beast, - who wants to deal with S2 worms ???

Mad Beast has always been my favorite map on PSU. I used to form a party all the time and play that map for endless hours every day.

With the retun of that map, I will have all 3 of my characters reach LV80 by mid-June

Cz
May 6, 2007, 06:56 PM
On 2007-05-06 16:42, FUFME wrote:
I could care less about Rainbow Beast, - who wants to deal with S2 worms ???

Mad Beast has always been my favorite map on PSU. I used to form a party all the time and play that map for endless hours every day.

With the retun of that map, I will have all 3 of my characters reach LV80 by mid-June

whenever i encountered worms, i hit them with my level 4 virus and ran away and then repeat. I like some of the S rank drop from Rainbow beast as well, so i guess i have to deal with those annoying worms regardless. When i am bored with the worms, i will switch back to Mad Beast and pick on those polties for a while...hehe.

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 6, 2007, 07:04 PM
I'll kill worms all day if it means I might get a Deva-zashi.

majan
May 6, 2007, 07:11 PM
On 2007-05-06 16:37, Sounomi wrote:

On 2007-05-06 16:26, Golto wrote:

Yes, exactly.

Now how long will it take before people realize that the 10* drops from enemies are actually more common than the 9* drops from lower level enemies? These aren't Crea Double like drops people.

And why are you trying to compare Rainbow Beast S2 and The Mad Beasts S2? If you're doing them you're likely doing them only for the drops and both have completely different drops available to them.

People did labs for the end rewards, not drops. People then moved to CB because De Ragan is a panzy and much easier than a mob of Jarbas which most people still can't taclke well.

Im comparing the 2 missions because they are prettymuch the same kinda deal.similar mission style,with long obnoxious mission complemented with an equally obnoxious miniboss at the end,high level enemies...common sense that the drops are different,but they are the first in what will eventually be a freight train of s rank dropping missions.furthermore,they are certainly worth comparing because their side-by-side release would tell us that they are sort of on the same level in ST's eyes.good point though with the monster drop tables being more common finding rather than an area drop like linear line.though,I still have a feeling that it will be very very frustrating,but whatever.well see pretty soon,wont we?

Shiryuu
May 6, 2007, 07:12 PM
I'll be hanging around Rainbow Beast for a while. The only things worth anything to me in MBS2 is Storm Line, Sweet Death, and the 9* armor that gives +2 STA.

Midicronica
May 6, 2007, 07:49 PM
On 2007-05-06 17:04, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:

My thought exactly.

People bitch too much about the Goshin, they aren't really that annoying or hard to kill.

VanHalen
May 6, 2007, 07:51 PM
My time? No. Since I'm not a level high enough to do it I think. Well I could score a Sweet Death for my alt. I think it looks cool.

McLaughlin
May 6, 2007, 07:55 PM
Meh. I'm sure Darius will be wanting a Sweet Death, and Sychosis and Tahldon will want a Halarod, but there's really nothing there that I'm interested in.

I'm really waiting for the Twin Headed Ragnus...From 100-115 Go Vahras...

That is the one I'm thinking of...right?

*Runs off to the Database*

amtalx
May 6, 2007, 08:03 PM
On 2007-05-06 17:49, Shadow_Moses wrote:

My thought exactly.

People bitch too much about the Goshin, they aren't really that annoying or hard to kill.

Correct.

Goshin + Mayalee Prism = Served

Ravennittes
May 6, 2007, 08:05 PM
I like to play many different missions instead of concentrating on one. I'll prolly do labs, crimson, mad, rainbow and infiltration a bunch i guess. Infiltration's prolly my favorite to play out of the ones I just mentioned.

Mystil
May 6, 2007, 08:18 PM
This question only applies to people who can do the S and S2 missions. People before that aren't going to bother too much I'm sure.

FUFME
May 6, 2007, 08:37 PM
Anyone know the Level requirements for Mad Beast S2? I heard it will be LV75, can anyone confirm this?

Im ticked off that my fortegunner may not be able to play this map. I would have been LV80 already with it, if the frigging community wasnt so darn skimpy doing only Crimson and Peril.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FUFME on 2007-05-06 18:37 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
May 6, 2007, 08:57 PM
Hold up, so Deva-zashi drops in Rainbow Beast S2? Wow, ok, so this just makes the poll a bittougher. I was about to flat out say Mad Beasts for its Hunter weapon drops, Two Headed Ragnus, Huge Cutter and all, but man, this just makes it tighter. But I still say Mad Beasts cuz I still want the S rank Musashi weapon, then I'm going after that Deva-zashi.

Soukosa
May 6, 2007, 09:04 PM
On 2007-05-06 18:37, FUFME wrote:
Anyone know the Level requirements for Mad Beast S2? I heard it will be LV75, can anyone confirm this?

Yes it is lv 75 for Mad Beasts. Only lv 65 for Rainbow Beast however.

WT player, by chance? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

On 2007-05-06 17:11, majan wrote:good point though with the monster drop tables being more common finding rather than an area drop like linear line.though,I still have a feeling that it will be very very frustrating,but whatever.well see pretty soon,wont we?

Supposedly you get a rare roughly every 20 or so runs. Quite a difference from before, no?

For rares, here's a break down for the convience of people.

Mad Beasts:
Badira - [B] Storm Line
Go Vahra - [B] Two-headed Ragnus
Gol Dova - [B] Sweet Death (ST loves those FIs, don't they? XP)
Jarba - [B] Halarod
Polavohra - [B] Meteor Cannon

Rainbow Beast:
Ageeta - [B] Baji-senba
Goshin - [B] Deva-zashi
Karajibari - [B] Shi-kikami (Good luck >.>)
Kamatoze - [B] Fuka-misaki

Reward wise:
The Mad Beasts - 130 MP, 15050 meseta
Rainbow Beast - 106 MP, 12250 meseta

PALRAPPYS
May 6, 2007, 09:11 PM
Sounomi, doesn't the [b] Uransara also drop in Rainbow Beast from Olgohmon?

Kaydin
May 6, 2007, 09:13 PM
On 2007-05-06 19:11, PALRAPPYS wrote:
Sounomi, doesn't the [b] Uransara also drop in Rainbow Beast from Olgohmon?I'm pretty sure it does.

THERAPIST
May 6, 2007, 09:22 PM
On 2007-05-06 18:03, amtalx wrote:
Goshin + Mayalee Prism = Served

Does Mayalee Prism do significantly better damage at higher levels (mines lv4 ATM) or is it still kinda weak and useless for soloing (as far as damage dealing is concerned)?

Kimil
May 6, 2007, 09:41 PM
"Goshin - [B] Deva-zashi "

Oh.... MY.... GOD.

I will kill a million of these until I get my hands on an S Rank Dagger at last

Shiro_Ryuu
May 6, 2007, 09:50 PM
Have any info on the cut-offs for each mission?

Kiku
May 6, 2007, 09:55 PM
Sweet death,Crimson, two-headed ragnus.

Cant wait. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kaydin
May 6, 2007, 09:58 PM
On 2007-05-06 19:41, Kimil wrote:
"Goshin - [B] Deva-zashi "

Oh.... MY.... GOD.

I will kill a million of these until I get my hands on an S Rank Dagger at lastYou and me both. ;D
I just gotta get back online and get my level back up to 65 first.... v.v;

Umberger
May 6, 2007, 10:01 PM
On 2007-05-06 19:50, Shiroryuu wrote:
Have any info on the cut-offs for each mission?

Read Sounomi's post. ;x

McLaughlin
May 6, 2007, 10:03 PM
On 2007-05-06 19:55, Kiku wrote:

Where's the Crimson drop at?

Shiryuu
May 6, 2007, 10:14 PM
On 2007-05-06 20:03, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

On 2007-05-06 19:55, Kiku wrote:

Where's the Crimson drop at?

It doesn't drop yet, at all, anywhere.

McLaughlin
May 6, 2007, 10:19 PM
Damn shame that is.

-Shimarisu-
May 6, 2007, 10:35 PM
I'll be up for any S2 parties, Drew needs to get to lvl 75 but we're working on it.

Itsuki
May 6, 2007, 10:39 PM
On 2007-05-06 19:04, Sounomi wrote:

On 2007-05-06 18:37, FUFME wrote:

Yes it is lv 75 for Mad Beasts. Only lv 65 for Rainbow Beast however.

And this is the exact reason why on the JP server, Mad Beasts didn't stand a chance of replacing Labs. (hell, crimson beast never replaced labs either though... everyone continued to do eastern peril and labs...).

Damn near nobody could even get into Mad Beasts. In my group, we hardly did it at first because half the players couldn't meet the level requirement. And going in with 3 people and leaving 3 behind didn't feel all that good.

On the other hand, if its drops your after, Rainbow Beast has a better chance of replacing Crimson Beast. Its relatively easy, has a good chance for S2 rank rappies. And it has a good assortment of S-ranks.

Zorafim
May 6, 2007, 10:52 PM
I'm using this post to note that I am angered at the fact that Fighgunners have five rares (not including holiday events), spanning over three weapon types. Not only this, but each weapon type is a different type (two handed, twin, and single). Also, Fortetechers get an S rank to three different weapon types (not including holidays), spanning everything they'd want besides sniping (assuming said techer is newman).

However, this anger is countered by the fact that the fortefighter rare is not only twin claws, but said twin claws have an ice effect to them, complementing my aquatic look. Also, it makes it so that Ein is no longer bored.

So, um, Ein, wanna do some Rainbow Beast S2 this friday? >.>

Kimil
May 6, 2007, 10:54 PM
Zorafim, Ein, Mind If I tag along to get my 10* Dagger? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
and 10* Wand (usuable in AoI >_>)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-05-06 21:01 ]</font>

Scion
May 6, 2007, 10:59 PM
It's a tough choice between Rainbow and Mad Beasts.

Rainbow Beast - Uransara and Shi-Kikami!
And a fortefighter weapon!

o0o0o! But, the thing is...

Mad Beasts - Halarod! o...O
Along with a bunch of Fighgunner stuff!

Rods fit my playing style better...But I can't pass up the wand or the cards...

And, I wouldn't know which weapons I'd wanna get for Lucio either...

Decisions. x_x

Shiro_Ryuu
May 6, 2007, 11:14 PM
Need a team to get that 10* Musashi from Mad Beasts S2. Anyone wanna help me with getting one of those?

Dragwind
May 6, 2007, 11:22 PM
I'm getting Deva-Zashi. Period. No if's, but's and or's about it.

Freshellent
May 6, 2007, 11:23 PM
On 2007-05-06 20:54, Kimil wrote:
Zorafim, Ein, Mind If I tag along to get my 10* Dagger? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dammit,I wanted to hunt for Sweet Deaths. Sure, we can spam out some runs. Anyone who wants to join and knows me or wants to know me is welcome to come. I have to change back to Figh for this I think. Maybe FF but Levia should have that covered. This bullet lvling is pissing me off.

Hopefully the rewards are good at the end to balance out the cost. But a new run in general is fine with me. I'm tired of conning folks into running Moatoob.

ShinMaruku
May 6, 2007, 11:24 PM
I'd sya since effin with the raindow beat is always fun, I say that.
But seems both will be worth it anytime like a UT to Alma.

Kimil
May 6, 2007, 11:32 PM
On 2007-05-06 21:23, Icespike wrote:

On 2007-05-06 20:54, Kimil wrote:

Dammit,I wanted to hunt for Sweet Deaths. Sure, we can spam out some runs. Anyone who wants to join and knows me or wants to know me is welcome to come. I have to change back to Figh for this I think. Maybe FF but Levia should have that covered. This bullet lvling is pissing me off.

Hopefully the rewards are good at the end to balance out the cost. But a new run in general is fine with me. I'm tired of conning folks into running Moatoob.

I'll stop Soloin and Party lots with everyone again XD. But hell, I'm not even high ennough to run Mad Beasts S2 yet T_T. I'm only 72
I will help you there with my resta http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif, buffs, daggers and bow as soon As I'm high ennough n_n

Freshellent
May 7, 2007, 12:04 AM
Haha. I can't wait to get my feelings hurt on Mad Creatures on S2. But I desperately want those Sweet Deaths,S rank Twin Sabers as well. I'm so glad I play a noobgunner primarily.

But hey,party with Chiyo again? Sounds good,it's been a while. My solo period is over for now. I'll start it up one more time before the update then I should be good to cram in runs over and over.

I'm willing to help anyone. I just REALLY want my S ranks.

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 7, 2007, 12:07 AM
On 2007-05-06 19:04, Sounomi wrote:

WT player, by chance? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Yes, Figunners have other better shit to worry about than daggers.

Kimil
May 7, 2007, 12:15 AM
Count me in to help you get your S ranks Ein http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif As soon As I gain level 75 T_T

Freshellent
May 7, 2007, 01:44 AM
Omg...This being capped thing suddenly doesn't suck to mean anymore. Now if I could not be so lazy and cap my PA's like I should have done ages ago. I want these S ranks soooo bad...

Eleina
May 7, 2007, 01:49 AM
I will get a 10* wand and a har quick i will even with my luck RB S2 and EP S2 ftw!!!

Rust
May 7, 2007, 05:23 AM
I haven't the lvl for it yet aswell, but even if i had, i wouldn't camp either this one or Rainbow S2, 'cause i never been fond of camping / hot spots. Sure i'll give it a try and play it some times like all the other missions, though.

SStrikerR
May 7, 2007, 05:28 AM
On 2007-05-06 17:55, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
Meh. I'm sure Darius will be wanting a Sweet Death, and Sychosis and Tahldon will want a Halarod, but there's really nothing there that I'm interested in.

I'm really waiting for the Twin Headed Ragnus...From 100-115 Go Vahras...

That is the one I'm thinking of...right?

*Runs off to the Database*

id like all of them, but the only things i can hunt as of right now i think is....creadoubles, but i gave up on finding them, the game hates me when i hunt for rares.

Freshellent
May 7, 2007, 05:28 AM
Accident sorry.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Icespike on 2007-05-07 04:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Icespike on 2007-05-07 04:17 ]</font>

Mio
May 7, 2007, 05:53 AM
I wish there was more fortegunner love for the new s ranks XD

Rust
May 7, 2007, 06:06 AM
Einhart is quoting himself.

(This was the useless post of this topic, thanks for having read it.)

Shiro_Ryuu
May 7, 2007, 07:18 AM
My want list on my Human, who's a Fighgunner right now are Two Headed Ragnus, Deva-Zashi, and maybe after I get those, I might want Sweet Death, even though as a Fighgunner, I don't use Double Sabers too much. OMG, I just made blasphemy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2007-05-07 05:20 ]</font>

Arika
May 7, 2007, 07:53 AM
why do you have to compare between these 2 mission? are you going to stay the same place and redo for all the time again??
why people do like to do such a boring thing, while they can just move between each mission, and got invite from many friends. just do both of them <3

Eleina
May 7, 2007, 08:04 AM
Omg the mp reward ain't as good as Labs or crimsom beast no one is gonna run these missions!!!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Scion
May 7, 2007, 08:10 AM
On 2007-05-07 06:04, Eleina wrote:
Omg the mp reward ain't as good as Labs or crimsom beast no one is gonna run these missions!!!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

It's so kickass to be capped...XD

But, I have a question...

We're getting this this Friday, but...We're getting Operation: Firebreak two weeks from that day.

My question is: Aren't these missions going to be quarantined?

Eleina
May 7, 2007, 08:15 AM
I think Mad beasts S2 won't be accesible not sure bout rainbow best wait for A JP server player to answer...

NVM answer found

On 2007-05-07 06:18, Itsuki-chan wrote:
During the event, the following missions were removed (they were given back 2-3 weeks through the event, I believe based on purification level)
Parum:
Mad Creatures
Plain's Overlord
Sleeping Warriors
Mad Beasts
Crimson Beast

Neudaiz:
Forested Islands
Rainbow Beast
Holy Grounds
Grove of Fanatics
Eastern Peril
Forest Infiltration

Moatoob:
Valley of Carnage
Mine Defence

(whats this, all of your level 100+ S2s disappear during the event? XD *laughs maniacally*)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eleina on 2007-05-07 06:22 ]</font>

RadiantLegend
May 7, 2007, 08:16 AM
fF only get claw? meh it could be worse..... "like a guntech"

Itsuki
May 7, 2007, 08:22 AM
On 2007-05-07 06:15, Eleina wrote:
I think Mad beasts S2 won't be accesible not sure bout rainbow best wait for A JP server player to answer...

During the event, the following missions were removed (they were given back 2-3 weeks through the event, I believe based on purification level)
Parum:
Mad Creatures
Plain's Overlord
Sleeping Warriors
Mad Beasts
Crimson Beast

Neudaiz:
Forested Islands
Rainbow Beast
Holy Grounds
Grove of Fanatics
Eastern Peril
Forest Infiltration

Moatoob:
Valley of Carnage
Mine Defence

Eleina
May 7, 2007, 08:27 AM
Lol my slow connection made Itsuki post before my edit confirmed >> now the info is in 3 posts....I just hope no one asks the question in the future then!

Itsuki
May 7, 2007, 08:29 AM
Lol, they will anyways I'm sure. XD They always do. And then when the mission gets released, they complain that nobody told them the missions were getting removed and they didn't get enough S-rank hunting in.

physic
May 7, 2007, 08:56 AM
question for jp players, how rare are these boards? are they like crea doubles, or somewhere in teh family of 9 star weaps that drop?

Anyhow both these s rank missions are for high level players, we stopped caring about mp rewards long ago, i been level 10 from like 67 + and cash, ehhh teh rewards are nice to pay for charges and whatnot, but generally i dont think teh meseta rewards will make anyone rich.

Basically if you want sranks, you do these missions, if you dont you can do any number of other missions

Itsuki
May 7, 2007, 09:05 AM
On 2007-05-07 06:56, physic wrote:
question for jp players, how rare are these boards? are they like crea doubles, or somewhere in teh family of 9 star weaps that drop?

Its already been stated in this thread multiple times. But they're more common than 9* boards are from level 80-100 monsters. In other words, you won't get one every run. But you might average one every 10.

Alpha-Hunter
May 7, 2007, 09:17 AM
I really need a good S rank sword for my fF. oh well, i think i'll go for the two headed for now as I use twin sabers as my secondary weapon.

Itsuki
May 7, 2007, 10:02 AM
On 2007-05-07 07:17, Alpha-Hunter wrote:
I really need a good S rank sword for my fF. oh well, i think i'll go for the two headed for now as I use twin sabers as my secondary weapon.

You do know that its FG only right?

Packrat
May 7, 2007, 10:06 AM
On 2007-05-07 08:02, Itsuki-chan wrote:

I think he means the Two-headed Ragnus board >.>;

Rashiid
May 7, 2007, 10:29 AM
On 2007-05-07 08:06, Packrat wrote:

either way, a fortefighter cant use it.

ShinMaruku
May 7, 2007, 10:51 AM
Unless he's an arms dealer.

McLaughlin
May 7, 2007, 10:57 AM
On 2007-05-07 08:06, Packrat wrote:

Well, I supose you could do some damage if you throw the board hard enough...Either way, he won't be able to use the weapon itself...

Alpha-Hunter
May 7, 2007, 11:01 AM
well then this update just sucks for me.... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Akaimizu
May 7, 2007, 11:07 AM
I actually like Rainbow Beast better than Mad Creatures S2......but.........

I actually will like to try it out. If only because it doesn't have a multiplayer requirement, to open up areas. I don't see myself doing too much spamming of it, though I kind of need to do it a little for the next 3 character levels. I'm keeping my bet. I will have most of my experience in levels known for higher Rappy spawns and get to level 70 without seeing 1 single Normal Rappy and/or De Ragan tail drop. (Though Mufonna also has 24 levels under her belt. So in total player time, I already broke it, but I don't count until my Main has 70 alone).

Once I reach 70 with my record-breaking effort, or lose out of it 1 level before it. I'll probably get to some nice time in Neudiaz, paying a visit to Senior Rainbow Beast.

My single reason for wanting to try out S2 Mad Creatures is simply a warrior's goal for Tynselle. I want to give her a good excercise against one of her Sworn enemies... The Go Vahras. It's kind of one of those face your fear kind of things where she can work through it and dominate a hated species.

Aliens Vs. Predator????? Pshaaaaaw!!!

It's "Tynselle Vs. Go Vahras".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-05-07 12:06 ]</font>

Rust
May 7, 2007, 01:02 PM
I know this isn't the right topic for this, but i'm too lazy to check if those infos were posted in the many Firebreak event threads, so i post there...

Moatoob:
Valley of Carnage
Mine Defence

Even ST turns his back on Moatoob... Not even the half of Moat' missions will be Fire-SEED Infested, where almost all the missions on Parum and Neudaiz will be. I feel kinda sad for this planet. :/

Kaydin
May 7, 2007, 01:04 PM
On 2007-05-07 11:02, Rust wrote:

Moatoob:
Valley of Carnage
Mine DefenceEven ST turns his back on Moatoob... Not even the half of Moat' missions will be Fire-SEED Infested, where almost all the missions on Parum and Neudaiz will be. I feel kinda sad for this planet. :/It's not even the good ones. I wanna fight Fire Bil De Vears. v.v;

Rust
May 7, 2007, 01:07 PM
True, there is half of the mobs in those missions who are Fire type. So much Earth and Ice type mobs who could have been turned Fire in desert and Tunnel... I'm curious to see what Fire Kog Nadds will be likely to do (like proximity dmgs that can set burn effect... ewww... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ).

Itsuki
May 7, 2007, 01:34 PM
You guys do realize that the missions being taken away have no real effect on the type of monsters in them...

I mean, for gods sake, theres fire elemental GOHMON and JISHAGARA on PARUM.

A2K
May 7, 2007, 01:38 PM
On 2007-05-07 11:34, Itsuki-chan wrote:
You guys do realize that the missions being taken away have no real effect on the type of monsters in them...

I mean, for gods sake, theres fire elemental GOHMON and JISHAGARA on PARUM.

Isn't that just for the final lab mission (Lightning Speed whatever it is)? I think they pulled some "oh, there were creatures from all over the Gurhal system being kept here for research" stuff for that particular one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-05-07 11:38 ]</font>