PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Know when we are getting something New, I mean r

Fulgore
May 6, 2007, 07:26 PM
..I'm....at a loss... It has been a really long time since we have been throw a Bone and I'm not enjoying the game any less but just wondering why we aren't being Fed lately? I feel like a neglected pet.....Come On SEGA!!!! Feed US! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Kaydin
May 6, 2007, 07:28 PM
Not 'til the expansion, apparently. >.>;

McLaughlin
May 6, 2007, 07:35 PM
We're getting more S2 missions this week (it is this week right? The 11th).

I won't be bitching about content until I get my god damned Tero/Guard.

Ash1ey
May 6, 2007, 07:48 PM
You might like the Operation Firebreak event, which begins May 25th if you're looking for something new to do online

Fulgore
May 6, 2007, 07:51 PM
Yeah, Firebreak will definately be cool.....I need to readup more about it......All I know at this point is Ban photons will trade nicely for weapons.....or something... So I've been hording mine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Thanks to Sychosis's tip (sorry if I didn't spell that right) I consolidated mine into one chars storage making presents of 99 ban photons....lol, I was being an idiot and putting 99 per char/per shop/etc http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Yeah, sad, very sad http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ok...on to read that now.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fulgore on 2007-05-06 17:52 ]</font>

Cz
May 6, 2007, 07:53 PM
i can not complain about this game yet because i play it whenever i feel like playing game. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Luckily, i dont spend much time playing PSU much anymore. Why dont you try taking a break from PSU for a bit? You will then have the urge to play it again later on...hehe. I like to do other tasks while waiting for PSU to have more contents. Patient is gold...^__-

Fulgore
May 6, 2007, 08:05 PM
.........I Mostly miss hunting Paska Rappies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Kaydin
May 6, 2007, 08:10 PM
Wait 'til next year? Or the summer Jaggos.

Don't get me wrong, I'm wasn't complaining about content - though I would love to see new stuff, not just harder variations.

Mystil
May 6, 2007, 08:19 PM
On 2007-05-06 17:35, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
We're getting more S2 missions this week (it is this week right? The 11th).

I won't be bitching about content until I get my god damned Tero/Guard.

Yes, this is the week for the 11th.

Zorafim
May 6, 2007, 08:27 PM
What are the rewards for firebreak, anyway? If I'm capped in terms of exp and the like, will I find reason to play it other than lulz?

Kaydin
May 6, 2007, 08:29 PM
The JP servers got an entire week of 3* luck for reaching a certain number of points, or something like that.

FUFME
May 6, 2007, 08:33 PM
I have about 300 Ban-Photon's... What can I trade for them ???

Someone has to have some sort information about this since it was just on the Japan servers.

Alamar
May 6, 2007, 10:11 PM
here ya go Fufme this was posted by SaiSpagS in a previous post

1. I think: 4 on Parum, 2 on Neudaiz, 1 on Moatoob.

2. A month

3. Frying Pan for 20million server kills, A weeks 3* Photon Fortune for 50 million server kills, (6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Days 3* Photon Fortune for server kills totalling 5 - 45 million)

Ban Photon Trade In:

Ban-photons Prize
01 Burn Trap
05 Burn Trap G
10 Cave Red
20 BR Burning Poster
30 Scape Doll
40 Jellen
50 Berry Red
60 Shifta
70 Gibarta
80 Gigaline (5* line shield, with 26% Fire.)
99 Garment Aura (An Extra-slot unit granting 3 End.)

4. I forgot >_<

5. I think they are removed after the event, along with Bruce's Dungeon.

6. C - A, like the story missions. But you can get ALOT of mission points and 3 frags a run on A.

Kaydin
May 6, 2007, 10:15 PM
Only things I really want are the Burning Rangers poster and a few Garment Auras.

But... Why is Gibarta on that list? o.O;

Eleina
May 7, 2007, 07:56 AM
You'll get new stuff when Sega decides to do some decent updating (which would seem to be scheculed with AoI

Itsuki
May 7, 2007, 08:18 AM
During the event, the following missions were removed (they were given back 2-3 weeks through the event, I believe based on purification level)
Parum:
Mad Creatures
Plain's Overlord
Sleeping Warriors
Mad Beasts
Crimson Beast

Neudaiz:
Forested Islands
Rainbow Beast
Holy Grounds
Grove of Fanatics
Eastern Peril
Forest Infiltration

Moatoob:
Valley of Carnage
Mine Defence

(whats this, all of your level 100+ S2s disappear during the event? XD *laughs maniacally*)

As posted previously, you could trade ban photons for these:
01 Burn Trap
05 Burn Trap G
10 Cave Red
20 BR Burning Poster (Burning rangers own my soul)
30 Scape Doll
40 Jellen
50 Berry Red (not buyable normally)
60 Shifta
70 Gibarta
80 Gigaline (Same one that costs 45k from the NPC)
99 Garment Aura (the fire effect unit)

If you were playing from a netcafe, you could also trade:
10 Real Handgun
70 Handspear

Originally what was added was:
2 parum missions (1st replaced mad creatures, second replaced plains overlord).
2 neudaiz (first went from city to agata outpost, 2nd ran backwards to town if I recall).
1 Moatoob mission (I think it ran straight from city to the cave).

After 2 weeks 2 parum missions were added. First ran from city west to Labs, the second ran from labs back to city west.

Some of he missions can be soloed. Some have large seed nodes, which require *THREE* people simultaneously zapping them to even zap at all. The final parum ones also require your party to split up in certain places.

The only other new thing that the jp server has gotten is the "Bunami" Mission. Which is a party mission much like Bruce's, only on Neudaiz. But that will be a few months for you guys.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-05-07 06:19 ]</font>

Scion
May 7, 2007, 08:21 AM
On 2007-05-07 06:18, Itsuki-chan wrote:

(whats this, all of your level 100+ S2s disappear during the event? XD *laughs maniacally*)

I KNEW IT!!!

Dammit...looks like I'm going to have to do some INSANE hunting for the next two weeks. Damn, lol.

amtalx
May 7, 2007, 08:42 AM
Anyone know what rank the Garment Aura is?

Eleina
May 7, 2007, 08:47 AM
On 2007-05-07 06:42, amtalx wrote:
Anyone know what rank the Garment Aura is?

*Reads item database* it's a 4*(B rank) Tenora extra slot unit

Rashiid
May 7, 2007, 10:18 AM
30 for scapes eh....hmmm....

Jife_Jifremok
May 7, 2007, 02:55 PM
Um..shifta? Jelun? Why would they even bother offering these when you can just buy them for such a low amount?

Axel3792
May 7, 2007, 03:01 PM
I heard they are going to start taking away stuff. Parum is the first to go.

As for the expansion, it actually deletes your Sega folder.

</sarcasm>

We aren't getting anything substantial for about 24 years or so, when Sega goes out of business and they have a public auction.

Eleina
May 7, 2007, 03:06 PM
On 2007-05-07 13:01, Axel3792 wrote:

We aren't getting anything substantial for about 24 years or so, when Sega goes out of business and they have a public auction.

24 years before Sega goes out of business some ppl are generous...

Mystil
May 7, 2007, 06:25 PM
They would have been out of business long time ago.

ShadowDragon28
May 7, 2007, 07:22 PM
Some "new" things in PSU:

1) May 25: " Operation Firebreak" missions...
2) Playing missions you don't usually play (like the one's on the other two planets.
3) Make a new character that's a race and class you've not played before.
4) Fall '07 PSU: Ambition of Illuminus (new clothes, new weps & raresm new room deco,room tickets, new missions and new story-episodes, etc)...

Patience is a virtue most beneficial to a warrior that seeks the path to true greatness.

Axel3792
May 7, 2007, 10:31 PM
Yeah well who knows how long Sonic can help them hold on...

Sinue_v2
May 7, 2007, 11:01 PM
Yeah well who knows how long Sonic can help them hold on...

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Sega has plenty of talent to draw upon, they just aren't utilizing it for god-knows whatever reason. Sonic Team, mostly, are a bunch of hacks who just keep humping the Sonic franchise for loose change. They haven't really been worth a shit since the DC died.

Yu Suzuki could kick Yuji Naka's ass at making games any day, and Naka's not even with Sonic Team anymore - so they're pretty much screwed.

VirtuaFighter even made it into the Smithsonian Institute as an example of excellence in software design... yet Sonic Team are the guys expected to "Save Sega"? wtf...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-05-07 21:08 ]</font>