PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetically

UnderscoreX
May 6, 2007, 10:54 PM
Lets say I had an appointment tomorrow morning but I don't really want or need to go, but I do need an excuse. And I already used the whole "my friend/sister/mother/dog's sick" card. Hypothetically.
SHARE YOUR WISDOMS.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 6, 2007, 10:55 PM
Appointment with who?

So we can cancel out what you can't use right off the bat.

Weeaboolits
May 6, 2007, 10:56 PM
Something urgent has come up.

Blitzkommando
May 6, 2007, 11:01 PM
You forgot to masturbate the night before and if you don't do it now you'll swell up and explode.

astuarlen
Tell them you died. And if they ask you to produce a corpse, just act offended and stuff.

UnderscoreX
It's like a seminar that's meant to improve people skills or something like that, buy no one I know who works with me has ever actually went to one. Eventhough it's mandatory, they're very lax about it. And it's hypothetical!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 7, 2007, 03:05 AM
Tell em you were playing this free online Korean made Basketball MMO (http://freestyle.sierraonline.com/) and some dudes in ECKO gear yelled at you for not rebounding their Kobe like streak of bricks. And the girls made most of the shots. And you, despite all your boxing out, blocks, assists, and screens, got no credit.

Also some guy named *expletive deleted*gobbler dunked on your team 3 times. Every time it happened you just hit the enter button to chat, "dam we just got gobbled."

Mixfortune
May 7, 2007, 07:32 PM
On 2007-05-06 21:01, UnderscoreX wrote:
It's like a seminar that's meant to improve people skills or something like that, buy no one I know who works with me has ever actually went to one. Eventhough it's mandatory, they're very lax about it. And it's hypothetical!

If it's a seminar to improve your skills on making excuses, perhaps you should consider attending after all.