PDA

View Full Version : Rant: the 'Good God Tra is an a-hole' thread

SolomonGrundy
May 7, 2007, 01:45 PM
ok, I get it. The kid plays a good bit of PSU, and has a nice repetoire of excellent equipment, level 30 techs, , and will have class/charecter level capped pretty much as soon it a new cap comes out.

But GOOD GRAVY to I want to hold his head in the toilet and flush. He is inflamatory, egotistical, and never stops to consider the 'casual' player (one who may not have all levels capped, or ideal equiptment, or even a full party.

I mean, there are other people who are annoying - I'm sure I have my days where I get on someone's nerves - but I can't think of another poster who both cares so much about the game, and makes it his calling to make the message boards his own personal toilet.

Thanks Tra!

::WHEW!::

/rant

Shiryuu
May 7, 2007, 01:52 PM
I just ignore him.

Siertes
May 7, 2007, 02:32 PM
*This thread wont last but I can't resist*

Every game has its Tra(s), unfortunately, but what are you going to do? As long as people are impressed by rare items, speedy level gains and the like, these kind of players will keep turning up like cockroaches.

I'm with Shiryuu, ignoring the type is the best (only) option.

Mystil
May 7, 2007, 02:52 PM
Tra is the brilliant yet annoying and arrogant as hell player known as Cherry.

On 2007-05-07 11:52, Shiryuu wrote:
I just ignore him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-05-07 12:53 ]</font>

Garroway
May 7, 2007, 02:52 PM
Who the hell is Tra?

Sinue_v2
May 7, 2007, 03:21 PM
Tra is the brilliant yet annoying and arrogant as hell player known as Cherry.

Who?

I want to hold his head in the toilet and flush.

ProTip: Don't flush. Leave a pewp turd floating in the bowl, that way when they're gasping for air they might accidentally draw some into their mouth. Then they'd have pewp in their mouth, which is pretty gross when you think about it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-05-07 13:58 ]</font>

DikkyRay
May 7, 2007, 03:49 PM
Solomon. I love you XD
I think i have the sam opinion of Cherry.
Such a fucking elitist. In the last time attack for PSU (or PSU race i dunno) My best friends team came in second. Cherry though, sees them as no threat and wants more "competition"
Christ Cherry probably never has talked with a girl other than his mom (Whose basement he lives in) and gets no sunlight

Sychosis
May 7, 2007, 03:57 PM
On 2007-05-07 13:49, DikkyRay wrote:
Christ Cherry probably never has talked with a girl other than his mom (Whose basement he lives in) and gets no sunlight

I don't think Cherry is into chicks. Just saying, since he is always going on about cybering with guys and all.

Midicronica
May 7, 2007, 05:55 PM
On 2007-05-07 13:21, Sinue_v2 wrote:

ProTip: Don't flush. Leave a pewp turd floating in the bowl, that way when they're gasping for air they might accidentally draw some into their mouth. Then they'd have pewp in their mouth, which is pretty gross when you think about it.

I lol'd. I was enjoyed reading your posts.

Shigecki
May 7, 2007, 06:42 PM
On 2007-05-07 12:52, Garroway wrote:
Who the hell is Tra Cherry?

Scion
May 7, 2007, 07:15 PM
Pfft...

There are people who are WAY worse. And I mean, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse. He's just the only one out of that "group of people" that whores himself out for attention as much as he does (sorry, Cherry, but I think even you have to admit that. XD). And, thus, he is known to all of you.

But, I'm cool with him, and some aren't. That's life. You don't have to like everyone, but on the same token, not everyone has to like you. Best thing to do is just ignore those types of things. And, in some cases, get the fuck over it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

VanHalen
May 7, 2007, 07:18 PM
On 2007-05-07 17:15, Hikaru-san wrote:
Pfft...

There are people who are WAY worse. And I mean, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse.

FITCHBURG GUY? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DikkyRay
May 7, 2007, 07:19 PM
On 2007-05-07 17:18, VanHalen wrote:

Pfft...

There are people who are WAY worse. And I mean, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse.

lolpwned
I'll admit that if Cherry was not full of himself, i wouldnt care for him.
Plus theres Remedy, and EVERYONE hates him

Scion
May 7, 2007, 07:19 PM
On 2007-05-07 17:18, VanHalen wrote:

Pfft...

OMG Yes! LMAO!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikaru-san on 2007-05-07 17:20 ]</font>

VanHalen
May 7, 2007, 07:21 PM
Shit, Remedy got an entire article on him XD. This is why I try to be the nice guy who later on you all find out is the antagonist of the story.

Siertes
May 7, 2007, 07:23 PM
On 2007-05-07 17:19, DikkyRay wrote:

Plus theres Remedy, and EVERYONE hates him

Totally forgot about that guy...He seemed nice when I first got here, but then I became a bit more informed. Ugh...

Scion
May 7, 2007, 07:33 PM
I think this has officially turned into the "Rant: the 'Shit Talkers' thread"

You guys have a lot of cajones for posting this stuff out in the open like this.

I admire your bravery. xD

Mayu
May 7, 2007, 07:34 PM
Pfft...

There are people who are WAY worse. And I mean, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse. He's just the only one out of that "group of people" that whores himself out for attention as much as he does (sorry, Cherry, but I think even you have to admit that. XD). And, thus, he is known to all of you.

But, I'm cool with him, and some aren't. That's life. You don't have to like everyone, but on the same token, not everyone has to like you. Best thing to do is just ignore those types of things. And, in some cases, get the fuck over it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-05-07 17:36 ]</font>

Siertes
May 7, 2007, 07:42 PM
On 2007-05-07 17:33, Hikaru-san wrote:

They really need a section for stuff like this. I could really use a public place here to blow off some stuff.

VanHalen
May 7, 2007, 07:43 PM
On 2007-05-07 17:33, Hikaru-san wrote:

You guys have a lot of cajones for posting this stuff out in the open like this.

I admire your bravery. xD

Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

But still *serious face*, I like to be the nice guy who turns out somewhere around August to be the bad guy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-05-07 17:49 ]</font>

Mixfortune
May 7, 2007, 08:49 PM
Come, now, let's not be all hypocritical and all that.