PDA

View Full Version : Dulk Fakis Cor

Nobo
May 7, 2007, 04:04 PM
Whats a good price for a Dulk Fakis Cor? My friend offered me 1mil for one but i talked him down to 850k since he's failed the figure 3 times. Am I charging him too much or too little?

Eleina
May 7, 2007, 04:07 PM
Charge as much as you want but your price times 3 make a hell of an expensive deco!!

ShadowDragon28
May 7, 2007, 04:24 PM
There's only 1 thing that's really annoying/frustrationg/angering in PSU: Player's *massively* overcharging for everything!

IMO, NOTHING should be more than 500k; nothing.
Any wep/armor/unit/deco/deco part over 500k is IMO a huge rip-off. Photons. materials, kubara wood are all badly overpriced too.

Any player with a *sensible* amount of meseta (i.e. has maybe 1 od 2 mill & doesn't have 10 - 99 Million) can barely afford 95% of what is sold in most player shops. And if they could, buying just a few synthing mats, B grinders or just 1 wep or armor;
can lead to that player's character having little to no meseta left.

If I wanted to buy and bought 1 Dulk F*kMeIntheBum Cor, and my lvl 50 character has 850k MAX, I'd be *broke*!

jayster
May 7, 2007, 05:32 PM
it's a rare from a run only few people will run, even though I'll admit it's becomimg more exspensive. Just sell it for the 850k. It makes probably the coolest room deco. Not to mention the hardest one to get.

Neith
May 7, 2007, 07:38 PM
Depends on platform.

850k on PC/PS2 = quite a lot of money.
850k on X360= your lifesavings, from what I've heard.

Sychosis
May 7, 2007, 07:42 PM
What the..?

Rare, yes...but 1 mil?...For a friend?

I'd give it to him free of charge. But then again I love my Refreshing Jellies that go so well with my room's color scheme.

Nobo
May 7, 2007, 07:43 PM
Shadow dragon youre honestly tellling me that a crea double should sell for less than 500k. Its so hard to find and and [B] ank dedde 500k. Youre theory is way off dude. On 360 though, I think the economy is better because of the H4XING on the PC/PS2 version. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif
ShadowDragon2===> http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif <===ME

Nobo
May 7, 2007, 07:56 PM
Uriko my friend said to give him some time to get the money(360). He had 30k on sunday when I found it. 1mil today when I saw him. Trust me its not a life savings. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

jayster
May 7, 2007, 09:19 PM
On 2007-05-07 17:56, Nobo wrote:
Uriko my friend said to give him some time to get the money(360). He had 30k on sunday when I found it. 1mil today when I saw him. Trust me its not a life savings. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

o.O sounds like someone has a phat wallet.

Amalga
May 7, 2007, 09:41 PM
On 2007-05-07 14:24, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
There's only 1 thing that's really annoying/frustrationg/angering in PSU: Player's *massively* overcharging for everything!

IMO, NOTHING should be more than 500k; nothing.
Any wep/armor/unit/deco/deco part over 500k is IMO a huge rip-off. Photons. materials, kubara wood are all badly overpriced too.

Any player with a *sensible* amount of meseta (i.e. has maybe 1 od 2 mill & doesn't have 10 - 99 Million) can barely afford 95% of what is sold in most player shops. And if they could, buying just a few synthing mats, B grinders or just 1 wep or armor;
can lead to that player's character having little to no meseta left.

If I wanted to buy and bought 1 Dulk F*kMeIntheBum Cor, and my lvl 50 character has 850k MAX, I'd be *broke*!

THANK YOU.

So an item's rare. So it has a low synth rate. If you're hunting for/making it just so you can sell it off, you obviously don't value it, anyway. It's quite self-absorbed to inflate it so high.
The point of economy should never be to exhaust people of their expenses. Overpricing items not only decreases the chances of anyone making profit from it, but it stops items from circulating properly and steadily, thus killing the economy. This is especially true for 360 users who have quite a hard time finding meseta to begin with.

ShadowDragon28
May 7, 2007, 09:51 PM
HA HA HA HA. Pff....

The former "H4xing" on PS2/PC server was made of fail. If there was no h4xeta being horded there wouldn't be too many things over 500k and few would charge 1 million for something if the majority of players had at max 1 mill.

I wasn't even talking about Crea doubles or Ank Dedda.
IMO synth of those, 750k -900k is reasonable; but 20 - 65 million for one those is not,
the BOARDS for them should be 500-700k IMO.

But since the "haxeta" is being horded by some people a synthed "Crea Doubles" goes for millions, heck a lot of A ranks are being sold for millions, but they shouldn't be IMO.

FYI, Not everyone on the PC/PS2 servers has multimillions in "h4xeta";
Nor do they have 15 hrs each day to spam Crimson Beasts for MP and meseta either, and only play casually.
You ===>http://emoticons4u.com/violent/sterb002.gif<=== Me

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-05-07 19:56 ]</font>

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 7, 2007, 11:16 PM
If he's your friend, you should just give it to him.

KmEnvY
May 8, 2007, 08:22 AM
Shadow Dragon you are making no sense...it takes about 2 days to make 1 mil on the 360...If you think that s rank boards which would take months to find are only worth 900k then your out of your mind...how about all the units that people farm for? should those only be worth 700k?

Is a 50% Crea Double only worth 950k?

You are making absolutely no sense when your trying to say that some stuff should be so cheap..and i bet if we went to your shop your overpricing everything..Probrably one of those people who will not buy somehting unless its very underpriced and sell all your stuff extremely overpriced...

Eleina
May 8, 2007, 08:27 AM
lolol issues over pricing lolol
I agree if i's for a friend just give him the object lol

ShadowDragon28
May 8, 2007, 10:46 AM
Some players don't play for long periods so they don't make a million in two days FYI. If a player only plays for 2 hours and only 2-3 days a week will earn very little.

My own shop with fair prices (lI have on an Alt. character) makes maybe 20k- 100k in one week, a lot of which is eaten away by buying PM food, materials, a few grinders and maybe 1 weapon board.

FYI I seldomly sale anything in my shop for over 500k. Rare decorations, mats and boards I sale for 70-80% or 80 - 90% lower than what the majority of shops sale them for.
If it wasn't for the artificial inflation I'd price photons and rare mats even lower.

IMO Crea Doubles with *50%* element if priced at 1 million would be fair, under 20% 950k is very fair IMO. Which I'm guessing is about what it sales for on JP servers.

tailz
May 11, 2007, 10:24 AM
On 2007-05-08 08:46, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
Some players don't play for long periods so they don't make a million in two days FYI. If a player only plays for 2 hours and only 2-3 days a week will earn very little.

My own shop with fair prices (lI have on an Alt. character) makes maybe 20k- 100k in one week, a lot of which is eaten away by buying PM food, materials, a few grinders and maybe 1 weapon board.

FYI I seldomly sale anything in my shop for over 500k. Rare decorations, mats and boards I sale for 70-80% or 80 - 90% lower than what the majority of shops sale them for.
If it wasn't for the artificial inflation I'd price photons and rare mats even lower.

IMO Crea Doubles with *50%* element if priced at 1 million would be fair, under 20% 950k is very fair IMO. Which I'm guessing is about what it sales for on JP servers.

50% crea doubles for 1 million?! you need to get out more...
have you found the board? no

so stop talking about it... i guarantee you if you actually would happen to get an S board, spend the cash to make it and it actually comes out, it doesnt matter if its 10%, ud have it over 1 million... id personally pay a million for neutral CD, and thatd b a hell of a lot of money for me... 50% CDs could sell easily 5-10 million, and in NO WAY WHATSOEVER is that a ripoff... how many CDs are out right now? not two, but also not 50... its still really rare, and will be for a while

and all this about havin sympathy for the people who play 2 hours a day, 2-3 days a week... sure, that sucks they dont have much money... who's fault is that again? maybe if i had sum 50% CDs, i could drop the price to 15k for the people who only get online once a month... IMO, extremely hard-to-get items should fall in the hands of people who devote several hours to this game and try hard to earn what they want... what good are S ranks if theyre sittin in ur box 5 days a week while ur not playin? part of the game is knowing how to make money, not just sittin back and gradually build up 10k at a time... i used to do that, and never got anywhere with it... i didnt expect people to drop their prices on rares to make up for the lack of work i was doing...

heres a tip, tailz's-top-secret-way-of-getting-fast-money
MAKE A RANGED PARTNER MACHINE... not that hard people
spend 50k on trap Gs every 12 hours, youll have it 100% in 4.5 days... synth 9* guns and sell em for 300k a piece... phantoms are ur best bet, cuz gunners are constantly lookin for em (trust me) and guns in general are good cuz u dont hav to worry about percentages... pythons are good also cuz every class in the game needs a pistol, and high beasts always need good pistols...ive made 13/16 9* guns that have sold at least 300k each, and because of this i got my long-awaited me/quick for 1.6 mil, which by the way, is an EXTREMELY GOOD DEAL and was completely worth it... i earned it, and you should too

if me/quick and other huge rares sold for under 500k, that wouldnt help the economy at all... lets look at me/quick... several techers want that and are willing to pay tons for it, and since its practically impossible to find, ppl depend on player shops... if that sold for under 500k, i woulda bought it in a heartbeat, and im sure other people who may not even be lookin for it or even need it would buy it too... theyd all be gone in 5 minutes tops, and all the shops would be empty of me/quicks... now the techers that actually need the item badly cant get it cuz the beast guntecher with a days money thought it would look cool on his new armor... and i stress "A DAYS MONEY"

now, for the actual topic http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif its just up to you... sadly, u can find out a lot about ur friends thru deals like this... i sold a 9* armor to a friend for half the cost i was sellin it in my shop for and i found it in his shop the next day for my original price... maybe you could trade it for something you need

shadow-i see what ur saying and i appreciate what you wanna do... but hard-working devoted people shouldnt suffer for the people who rarely play this and try to earn money... just as S-ranks should remain in the hands of people who are playing this non-stop, doing whatever it takes to make money... THATS what the games all about... what fun is it if you never have anything to shoot for?

omegapirate2k
May 11, 2007, 10:28 AM
Frankly, you should just give it to him, if he needs it.

That's what friends do, and all.

L33t_M4st3r
May 11, 2007, 10:57 AM
Harsh tails, but someone had to say it. Also, if he can make the money that quick, I see no reason for not selling it for that much. Its not his life savings, and he can make it back up pretty quick.

Lyrise
May 11, 2007, 11:28 AM
On 2007-05-08 08:46, ShadowDragon28 wrote:

Not quite what you expect. Clairedouble/Creadouble is pretty much the rarest weapon in game second only to Kohibumiteri on the JP servers (I don't count psycho wand, someone may have the board, but nobody's built it yet). You can NOT find a CD for less than 5 million, and that's just for a 10%.

The problem is that with all kinds of S Level weapons available to us, who really wants to run Linear Line over and over again for an area rare, which has the drop rate comparable to a PSOGC rare?

Sekani
May 11, 2007, 11:58 AM
Shadowdragon, overpricing is a term which only practically applies to items that are commonly available. If you're talking about a rare item, such as a Dulk Fakis Core or a Crea Doubles, then those items are only overpriced if a seller is charging more than a buyer is willing to pay for it.

To the OP: If he's your friend, it should be a freebie. At least offer it as a freebie. If he still wants to pay for it then give him the deal of his life.

pikachief
May 11, 2007, 02:31 PM
i had mine in my shop for 400k, it sold 2 weeks later http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ShadowDragon28
May 11, 2007, 10:52 PM
The problem is that there are too many sadly greedy players that want multi-millions of the remaining horded "haxeta" and so they price just about every high star A-Rank in the multimillions. Perhaps some of those player shops are from players that quit?

It was someone else that brought up Crea Doubles. Think of it this way, *if* all the players on the PC/PS2 servers eache had at maximum 6 million meseta. Would it really be fair to charge 20 million for the CD board? I don't think it would be fair.

IMO an S-Rank wep should only be sold if one has an extra. But if it wasn't for haxeta, I doubt it would be priced more than 5 mill on the US PC/PS2 servers as per Lyrise's mention of CD price on the JP servers.

I wonder how JP players would feel (of if one only plays on JP servers) if people with player shops on JP servers started pricing S-Ranks 20 - 99 Million for each S-Rank Board. I doubt many would find those prices reasonable. Yet here on the US servers on PC/PS2 A-RANKS are priced 2-99 million.

If I had a *spare* Crea Doubles that I didn't want, I'd probably sale it for 1 million, since I'm not greedy.
PSU needs 95% *less* greed and *needs* 95% more fairness and honor IMO.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-05-11 21:01 ]</font>

Follisimo
May 11, 2007, 11:07 PM
You should tell your friend to quit making figurines and wait til the expansion comes out. I believe all decos are 100% success then.

tailz
May 16, 2007, 01:00 PM
sure shadow, there ARE too many greedy players in the game..... so what? who are you to tell them to stop, when u know theyre not gonna change anywayz... i know i dont agree with many peoples prices, but who cares what they sell it for? sure it sucks to get into a shop and par ebons are 5k when theyre 4k in shop... but do u think theyre gonna sell em? not a chance... its hurting the seller... if they wanna sell sumthin overpriced, so be it, they wont make money... and as far as S rank weapons go... they might be thinking, "well hey i really dont wanna get rid of this weapon so im not gonna sell it.... hmm actually ill just go ahead n put it in my shop for a really high price, and if sum1 wants it bad enough... win win situation"...

heres my overall thought on pricing...
items that can be bought in NPC shops should always, ALWAYS at least be the same price as NPC, preferably 80% or less (i usually buy vulcaline at 7900 cuz thats almost always the best deal and i mite as well save 100)

any neutral, non-grinded weapon 8* and under should be NPC or lower

9* weapons (as long as theyre not released in shops yet) should reflect the amount of difficulty it is to make and what it takes to make it... for example, phantom rifle
board..........1....165000....55000
im photon.....10.......200.....2000
vulcaline......6......8000....48000
chicotite......9......2500....22500
par ebon.......9......4000....36000
this all totals out to 163500 per attempt at 49% success rate with 100 ranged PM
49% is accurate... i made the first 3 from 1 board, then failed the next 3
6 attempts equal out to 981,000 meseta, and i walked out with 3
i price phantoms at 320k and they sell within the hour... all this, and i still LOSE money...
(i just realized this............... lol)
long story short, i think 320k ish is fair for neutral 9*s at the time being...
i usually start at 320 and drop 5k or so every day it doesnt sell... that way if ppl dont like the price, maybe they will tomorrow.... my pyhons started at 320 n i sold em a few days later at 265... just depends on demand

elemental/grinded weapons... you cant judge that unless youre the holder of the weapon.... it all depends on the market and what people are willing to pay for ur stuff

armor should follow the NPC rule... other than that, if you dont make armor, dont even try to tell people what to sell it for... many armors can take around 600k per attempt or more, at an extremely low success rate... lets leave it out of the picture

follow the trends... acenaline-neptuline IMO might look like this...
50, 100, 300
600, 1200, 2000
4000, 6000, 8000
10000, 12000, 15000
however... the S ranks may end up being much more expensive since you usually only need 2 or 3 of each for 10* weapons, compared to 6 or 9 of each for 9*s....

alltogether... dont like someones prices? go somewhere else for the time being... every1 has their own opinion on what is fair, and more importantly people are always gonna do what they want no matter how many times other ppl tell them its crap (talking to the 5k ebon people)
until all items are in NPC stores, aka never, there will never be a constant fair price on rare items... start learning to deal with it now so you can enjoy the game and not spend ur time complaining about other ppl

XenithFlare
May 16, 2007, 04:52 PM
i know i dont agree with many peoples prices, but who cares what they sell it for? sure it sucks to get into a shop and par ebons are 5k when theyre 4k in shop... but do u think theyre gonna sell em? not a chance... its hurting the seller... if they wanna sell sumthin overpriced, so be it, they wont make money...

Unfortunately, you're wrong; the reason items are STILL so overpriced is that people keep buying them. I'm not exactly sure how, per se, but they do. If people would stop being morons maybe the inflation would lessen. As it is... there are far too many stupid people for sellers to take advantage of.

PALRAPPYS
May 16, 2007, 08:57 PM
On 2007-05-11 20:52, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
The problem is that there are too many sadly greedy players that want multi-millions of the remaining horded "haxeta" and so they price just about every high star A-Rank in the multimillions. Perhaps some of those player shops are from players that quit?

It was someone else that brought up Crea Doubles. Think of it this way, *if* all the players on the PC/PS2 servers eache had at maximum 6 million meseta. Would it really be fair to charge 20 million for the CD board? I don't think it would be fair.

IMO an S-Rank wep should only be sold if one has an extra. But if it wasn't for haxeta, I doubt it would be priced more than 5 mill on the US PC/PS2 servers as per Lyrise's mention of CD price on the JP servers.

I wonder how JP players would feel (of if one only plays on JP servers) if people with player shops on JP servers started pricing S-Ranks 20 - 99 Million for each S-Rank Board. I doubt many would find those prices reasonable. Yet here on the US servers on PC/PS2 A-RANKS are priced 2-99 million.

If I had a *spare* Crea Doubles that I didn't want, I'd probably sale it for 1 million, since I'm not greedy.
PSU needs 95% *less* greed and *needs* 95% more fairness and honor IMO.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-05-11 21:01 ]</font>

lol...

I bet that if you'd get a Crea Doubles and didn't want it, you'd sell it for well over 1 million. Saying you wouldn't would be just plain stupid.

You have to realize that what a person can claim isn't always what they do, so says the saying "You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?"

Who would sell a Crea Doubles for 1 mil? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Not me!

Fulgore
May 16, 2007, 08:59 PM
IMO!

It's no different than the Trophies will be.......it's just to show off what your capable of / willing to spend to look cool lol

VanHalen
May 16, 2007, 09:00 PM
On 2007-05-07 19:51, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
You ===>http://emoticons4u.com/violent/sterb002.gif<=== Me

Never seen that before! Auto winnar!

ShadowDragon28
May 16, 2007, 09:29 PM
I have a low fire % Crea Doubles FYI, that a very nice person gave to me as a gift.

*If* I wanted to, I *could* sale it for 1 mill meseta and would sale it for no more than that. But since I like the Crea Doubles I'm not going to sale it.

Why the frak was this topic ressurected? *sigh*...

Dragon_Knight
May 17, 2007, 07:48 AM
ShadowDragon28- Well I got your back on this. I also think people are just to greedy with their demands. Heck I've seen Laser/Mazer Cannons go for 500k. Also not just Crea doubles but ANY crea weapon seems to be priced in the 5-10 mil range for what ever element and percent its got. Not only are they A ranks...but their MOST expensive part is coppernia to boot!

Man I could make a loads of money on that if I wanted....I keep either finding the boards or my freinds keep giving them to me cause they don't want it. I could spend 1 mil on coppernias...and make 9 mil back...

Still its not my style...I love the crea stuff despite its weakness so I keep collecting them and trying to make at least one of each. My next hunt is the cresuad which is more expensive then other crea weapons (and actualy in comptition with Crea Double!) due purely to "kick ass looks" at least thats what I here when I try to buy/trade from someone that already has it.

Anyhow I suppose everyone here is going to just say "Honor has no place here!" because lets face it thats exactly how the world works. You only get a head by hurting everyone in your way.

Natrokos
May 17, 2007, 08:47 AM
On 2007-05-07 17:42, Sychosis wrote:
What the..?

Rare, yes...but 1 mil?...For a friend?

I'd give it to him free of charge. But then again I love my Refreshing Jellies that go so well with my room's color scheme.

Agreed. At this point in time anything I don't need I give to my friends....If they don't need then I sell.

tailz
May 23, 2007, 02:31 PM
i also agree with what u guys are sayin about sellin stuff cheap, and about the prices stayin high cuz morons buy it... but we cant let it go so far that its greatly hurting us... i give weapons n stuff to my friends all the time... but im savin up for a har-quick at the moment and im gonna do everything i can to get it... the cheapest ive ever seen it was 7 mil... and if i end up with an S-rank that i know ill b able to sell for at least 5 mil, ill do it in a heartbeat... not to be a jerk, and not to be greedy, but we all know theres people out there who dont do anything in the game and end up with millions of meseta (looking at the ppl who buy meseta online)... puttin a really rare item in my shop for that high is reasonable to me because, after all, why am i sellin it in the first place? to get enough money for a rare thats even MORE expensive... help out ur friends, but when it comes down to random people, do what you can to keep urself in the game... if i was plannin on gettin an Srank, id b EXPECTING to pay 5 mil... ppl arent gonna b disappointed with u