PDA

View Full Version : Grrr!

Parn
May 7, 2007, 08:31 PM
So hey, I was doing my usual random runs through whichever planet, and happened to run across some red colored bugs in Endrum Remnants. I was excited that I finally saw my first rare monster since coming to 360, and my first time seeing those things at all. I then realized that I'd also be seeing my first Grinna Beat S's in block 3!

So I zone to block 3 and.... nothing happens. And then I get disconnected. My internet died for the first time in many weeks, and stayed dead for about 10 minutes. I wanted to post this 10 minutes ago!

I don't feel like logging back in tonight. I'm kind of peeved! I mean, could the timing have been any worse? Anyone else have a similar thing happen to them recently?

ZeGoose
May 7, 2007, 08:34 PM
i just got a loading for like 5 mins trying to go to De ragan. maybe it the server or sumthin

Siertes
May 7, 2007, 08:35 PM
Ouch, sorry to hear that. I always have that worry when hunting rare game. I sometimes consider inviting someone else along just in case I D/C, but then realize that they'll just take my goods if they do come. Screw that!

But this hasn't happened to me yet and hopefully never will.

Midicronica
May 7, 2007, 08:37 PM
Ouch! That really sucks. Before the first big update I would get disconnected from the game I was playing about 3-4 times, so I know the pains of getting disconnected.

Something similar happen to two people in my party, Sion and Omegapirate. They lost a Twin Crea Dagger board to the maintenance that didn't produce a warning about the server shutting down for odd reason.

VanHalen
May 7, 2007, 08:38 PM
I was about to level up to fF 5 in Eastern Peril. I get all the way to the boss and Bam! Disconnection.

Dj_SkyEpic
May 7, 2007, 08:38 PM
I received only a couple of those back when I was hunting Easter Rappies trying to get the Halp Serafi. Both were on a successful map too ><

Kaydin
May 7, 2007, 08:41 PM
I lost my internet connection right before Onmagoug once. I was with 2 friends, we were kinda low leveled (In our 30's I think). They ended up getting owned. I didn't get back for a few days because the cold had snapped a cable.

She didn't mind too much, he thought I had ditched him. So I filled his room with toilets. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

DikkyRay
May 7, 2007, 08:43 PM
im sorry Parn

ShadowDragon28
May 7, 2007, 08:55 PM
That sucks..

I few times when I think I might of had the rare map with rappies in LL, ive gotten DC'd from the PC/PS2 server for no known reason.

Fulgore
May 7, 2007, 08:57 PM
That happened a lot to me until someone suggested to use static ips with my router http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

thanx by the way http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Umi_Ryu
May 7, 2007, 08:59 PM
Last month I just disconnected all the time, even soloing I disconnected.
I decided to do something to solve my connexion before playing.

Mayu
May 7, 2007, 09:11 PM
Ouch ><!!!!

Siertes
May 7, 2007, 09:20 PM
My connection always goes iffy between like 8 and 9 PM at nights, sometimes later, when playing PSU. Rarely, if ever, before that time of day. I try to avoid hunting during late night.

I don't know what the problem is though. Stupid DSL...