PDA

View Full Version : New character ?

boobie17
May 7, 2007, 11:53 PM
Is it better to just get the high price skill photons and just build them up. I'm starting a beast and just wanted to know

Cz
May 8, 2007, 12:15 AM
depends on what weapon you want to use.

boobie17
May 8, 2007, 12:17 AM
knuckles , sabers , everything

Cz
May 8, 2007, 12:25 AM
you might wanna save up on using ultimate PA for now until you are a Fortefighter, so you can save some PP usage. Those ultimate PA does have a higher PP usage and with low rank weapons you will run dry of PP quick. Most of the non ultimate PA are very useful like: dus daggas for spear, and spinning attack for twin daggers. So...i suggest you work on the non ultimate PA for now and work on the ultimate PA later when you have a healthy supplies of weapons to level up your ultimate PA. You dont have to do what i say, but it is only my opinions. ^__-

XanGabriel
May 8, 2007, 01:54 PM
I think he was referring to all non-UPAs... Such as a 1k PA vs a 6k PA... I, personally, went all-out and bought the expensive ones (I still have plenty of millions in me wallet), and on me fF, I've just about reached the max on most of the PAs I usually use, so I'll be buying the cheaper ones just to screw around... My subscription is just about up... So Idno... just starting a new job today... Maybe, just MAYBE, I'll re-subscribe.

radical_ryan
May 9, 2007, 05:49 PM
go 4 it xangabriel

Zorafim
May 9, 2007, 05:53 PM
I'd hate to say it, but this is wrong. Some final PAs actually have a smaller PP usage than the storebought ones. It's only bullets and techs that have an insane PP usage.

On 2007-05-07 22:25, BunnyGirl wrote:
you might wanna save up on using ultimate PA for now until you are a Fortefighter, so you can save some PP usage. Those ultimate PA does have a higher PP usage and with low rank weapons you will run dry of PP quick. Most of the non ultimate PA are very useful like: dus daggas for spear, and spinning attack for twin daggers. So...i suggest you work on the non ultimate PA for now and work on the ultimate PA later when you have a healthy supplies of weapons to level up your ultimate PA. You dont have to do what i say, but it is only my opinions. ^__-