PDA

View Full Version : Should super cool looking item like Whitil Wing exist online

Arika
May 8, 2007, 07:08 AM
I wonder if they really release a thing that is really really good,On one hand, this might lead owner to has many hater. On the other hand,some people will lose their health by over hunting (;_;,I might get this problem for phycro wand too) As for Sonic team, sometimes if thing is too cool, they might just lock it forever like what happened before with "Dark-series" weapon in PSO
What do you think for this kind of situation?

Eleina
May 8, 2007, 07:12 AM
No rares for us a Say!!!!!! >_<
They will release stuff eventually...maybe

Magician
May 8, 2007, 07:28 AM
2012, if we're lucky.

Akaimizu
May 8, 2007, 07:44 AM
2012. 2 years after the monolith.

Only 3 years to go before somebody has to create a computer named HAL, go into space with it, and say the lines, "My God. It's full of stars!!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-05-08 05:46 ]</font>

pionear
May 10, 2007, 08:58 PM
They will, but it should be rare. Cool looking, but I really don't want one.

Garnet_Moon
May 10, 2007, 09:02 PM
I want an SUV that summons a Garanz for me to ride in. After I get that, you can have your gay wings.

Amalga
May 10, 2007, 09:06 PM
Make it so that it actually does something, and not take up a precious Extra Slot. I think I'd sacrifice looking "cool" if it meant dealing a nice bit of damage. Which is why Black Heart is also worthless.

Zorafim
May 10, 2007, 09:07 PM
There's no reason why ST can't make guardian's gods, seeing how we casually fight dragons and giant machina (not to mention a demigod). I say make this slot into a rare drop, so that people who want it can try getting it.

Garnet_Moon
May 10, 2007, 09:07 PM
On 2007-05-10 19:06, Amalga wrote:
Make it so that it actually does something, and not take up a precious Extra Slot. I think I'd sacrifice looking "cool" if it meant dealing a nice bit of damage. Which is why Black Heart is also worthless.

Oh, BH isn't worthless. It has its uses.

Like annoying the people with crappy computers and hearing them complain about lag because of it; or seeing people get jealous over an item that is hard to get and also inferior to a cheap store bought one.

Jakosifer
May 11, 2007, 01:19 AM
Release it, increase its usefulness, ranking/rarity. And make it an event only-ish drop.

Nuclearranger
May 11, 2007, 08:55 AM
It will come out eventualy like on PSOBB JP i beleve the dark weapons are out now.

omegapirate2k
May 11, 2007, 09:02 AM
On 2007-05-08 05:44, Akaimizu wrote:
2012. 2 years after the monolith.

Only 3 years to go before somebody has to create a computer named HAL, go into space with it, and say the lines, "My God. It's full of stars!!"

http://www.streetcow.com/hal9000.jpg

Hello dave.

Anyway, they already have the black heart, so why wouldn't we get the whitill wings. I say just make it super rare.

Nuclearranger
May 11, 2007, 09:10 AM
At the rate they will put them at I dont know if it will be worth it lol

Akaimizu
May 11, 2007, 09:27 AM
On 2007-05-10 19:07, Garnet_Moon wrote:
Oh, BH isn't worthless. It has its uses.

Like annoying the people with crappy computers and hearing them complain about lag because of it; or seeing people get jealous over an item that is hard to get and also inferior to a cheap store bought one.

Or getting some -techers, at a glance, to think you've been poisoned as they throw a useless reverser your way.

OmegaPirate: Ahh. There's HAL. I forgot to mention they have to get some guy named Dave to tag along, just because he's named Dave.

Cheech and Chong: "Dave's not here, man!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-05-11 07:30 ]</font>

CherryLunar
May 11, 2007, 02:08 PM
It would be a pretty nice item to have. Though I know its going to be the next BH if/when it's released.