PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone heard of...

ShinAnt
May 8, 2007, 10:40 AM
Man there's this really awesome Planet called "Moatoob" I think is how you say it.

And it doesn't have a mission called Crimson Beast.

Hot damn!

I'm going to have my vacation there!

*sic*

Akaimizu
May 8, 2007, 10:42 AM
This topic was touched on before. It even got a mention in a particular "Fan Works" comic, on this site. And yes, I've played a decent amount of Moatoob. Though I'm currently hanging around Neudiaz and Parum due to an attempt to set a record. Once I hit 70 accomplishing such goal, I'll put forth more effort into staying around places such as Moatoob.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-05-08 08:44 ]</font>

FUFME
May 8, 2007, 10:45 AM
Bah, sux your only LV41. My cast finally turned LV70 last night and been wanting to do the new Rouge mssion there.. have not done it yet. Heck any Moatoob mission Ive been wanting to do

ShinAnt
May 8, 2007, 10:45 AM
Hahahaah Just a tad of sarcasm this morning.
I love Neudiaz, I have to say it's one of my favorites to run.
Moatoob has alot awsome of runs in it.
It's that it seems like no one is ever on either planet.
Eh just my two cents I guess.

amtalx
May 8, 2007, 10:47 AM
Moatoob is pretty fun except for the bland landscapes. I've been doing a lot of Tunnel Recapture myself.

ShinAnt
May 8, 2007, 10:49 AM
Yeah it does suck that I'm only 42 (as of last week).
The Little thing called time I don't have is always inflicting that.

Akaimizu
May 8, 2007, 10:51 AM
For me, it's the monsters. I actually find them a little more fun than normal. Particularly the big guys. I hope to eventually land the equipment and weapons that'll make an S-class of that Red-Robot Boss easy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-05-08 08:52 ]</font>

Magician
May 8, 2007, 11:01 AM
As soon as my fortegunner alt gets to a sufficient level I'll be spending lots of time there in an attempt to get a Giga Bullet PP Save.

Dhylec
May 8, 2007, 11:06 AM
Moatoob is a lonely planet. It has some nice missions/places, but not attractive enough to lure travelers & guardians there. It's even lonelier on uni15. ;3

Eleina
May 8, 2007, 11:06 AM
I know of bruce's dungeon but the rest of moatoob never heard of it...!! (sarcasm)

omegapirate2k
May 8, 2007, 11:15 AM
lol planets other than parum.

Traize
May 8, 2007, 11:21 AM
I would like to get a Giga/Bullet, if anyone wants to do some Xbox360 Jaggo hunting on Moatoob or Nudaiz I'm always free http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Akaimizu
May 8, 2007, 11:24 AM
(Spoken like some stereotypical Hollywood Cartoon Quack Psychiatrist) You zeee. Ze mentality izz zerrz too many planets. The mind bogglez the idea. In earlier timez zerr wuz one planet, Ragol. Now with three, the mind wants to focus on one. Zat planet iz Parum!

(Not spoken like one) When I hit level 70, I'm going to do some Mad B-*er*->Giga PP/Bullet Save hunting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-05-08 09:25 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
May 8, 2007, 11:27 AM
What was it again? Mah-tobe? Never heard of it.

Eleina
May 8, 2007, 11:28 AM
I'll go back to moatoob when the level 90 cap comes out http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Omega_Weltall
Moe-Tube? New Days?... THERE'S NEW PLANETS ON PSU?! HOLY SHIT ! i only thought there was only the DeRagon planet with the 2 missions to kill them. Wow ! When did this happen?

Shiryuu
On 2007-05-08 09:24, Akaimizu wrote:
(Spoken like some stereotypical Hollywood Cartoon Quack Psychiatrist) You zeee. Ze mentality izz zerrz too many planets. The mind bogglez the idea. In earlier timez zerr wuz one planet, Ragol. Now with four, the mind wants to focus on one. Zat planet iz Parum!

Fixed.

you forgot the colony... Population there is at least 100x more than moatoob.

Akaimizu
May 8, 2007, 11:30 AM
Yeah. But I still have a hard time considering it a Planet just because it's a Space Colony. Even though, by all game mechanics, it is just as much a location with lobbies and missions as the 3 planets.

Omega_Weltall
May 8, 2007, 11:33 AM
Ya and you cant do missions on the Colony... wait you can!? WHEN DID SEGA RELEASE MORE MISSIONS BESIDES DERAGON?!

Eleina
May 8, 2007, 11:36 AM
Last update.....lolol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kaydin
May 8, 2007, 11:49 AM
I used to live on Moatoob... Now it's empty. ;_;

I remember back when VoC was the mission to grind for MP. x_X

gambit04
May 8, 2007, 12:04 PM
On 2007-05-08 09:15, omegapirate2k wrote:
lol planets other than parum.

...is there such a thing?

I just learned of this moatoob myself...>.>

Saphion
May 8, 2007, 12:11 PM
Surely, it's not a coincidence that Moatoob is a 'desert' planet.

Mutt12
May 8, 2007, 12:28 PM
Good old Muatoob... it's a pity I don't ever see anyone there, except for in the shops. I have to get the freakin' Laia and Hyuga NPC's to help me on runs there coz everyone else is fighting on Neudaiz and Parum.

relentless
May 8, 2007, 01:07 PM
dang wheres tonnio again.I need him to be guided through this planet called mohtab 0.o I heard he used to live on that desert planet which is full of deserts and right now it is deserted n.n;
oh wait I actually know bruce dungeon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif which is a frustrating mission... oh noes :l
*goes back and hides in an onma nest*

Eleina
May 8, 2007, 01:36 PM
On 2007-05-08 11:07, SeKaI wrote:

*goes back and hides in an onma nest*

Omg not Onma...Wait Moatoob has a version of him o.0...*runs to onma and related monsters free parum*