PDA

View Full Version : Blackbull

Aobikari
May 9, 2007, 02:43 AM
I was just wondering does anyone know how common is this weapon in the japanese pc/ps2 servers. Do lots of people have this rilfe? I just ask to see if the drop rate for this rifle gets better later on or what because im really loosing hope looking for this weapon as well as many other rares I am hunting.

Follisimo
May 9, 2007, 02:47 AM
You'll be in disappointment forever thinking rare hunting will get easier. Things will stay the same drop rate. It just might get dropped elsewhere at higher rates. Like when the S2 runs come.

KamiSori
May 9, 2007, 03:42 AM
i heard somewhere that non kubara and non boss box 10* boards will drop similar to 9*s drop on level 60-80 S2s. of course that discounts the blackbull. not sure where i heard it and im not backing it up, im just saying i heard it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KamiSori on 2007-05-09 01:43 ]</font>

Zarbolord
May 9, 2007, 04:55 AM
The more areas/creatures drop it the more chances the community has of finding them. ,Don't lose hope, it'll soon become like in pso, where u had many rares per run, one will eventually drop.

Eleina
May 9, 2007, 07:27 AM
Many rares in one run......Kinda goes against the term "rare" lol

-Crokar-
May 9, 2007, 12:53 PM
i dont consider kerseline and grinder base a and kubara wood rare..........

amtalx
May 9, 2007, 12:56 PM
Well, look at it this way. Six months ago ANYTHING red was pretty exciting. In another six months think where we will be...a year even.

Itsuki
May 9, 2007, 01:32 PM
On 2007-05-09 01:42, KamiSori wrote:
i heard somewhere that non kubara and non boss box 10* boards will drop similar to 9*s drop on level 60-80 S2s. of course that discounts the blackbull. not sure where i heard it and im not backing it up, im just saying i heard it.

I think you mean 9*s drop from level 80-99 monsters. And they probably drop more often (but are only 1 use boards).

The problem is, blackbull and rattlesnake are pretty much just magana boss box only (s and s2 respectively). And thats a pretty long mission, so its quite a grind to get one. And boss box rares are very rare indeed.

I would normally be tempted to say that it will eventually become a more regular drop, but I know shagreece only drop phantoms (made, not board) at 100+. And may not drop anything better than that ever or may not drop anything better till significantly higher level.

Golto
May 9, 2007, 01:46 PM
Itsuki-chan do you know the rare drop for those rifle using casts in the s2 of Desert Goliath (Magana is the boss) is? Probaly just [B] Phantom right?

Aobikari
May 9, 2007, 02:19 PM
Well thanks for all your answers. I been getting really bored with rare hunting, and it kills me because I never really had a problem with rares in PSO and here it seems almost impossible.

shotsfired
May 9, 2007, 07:46 PM
the shagreeces drop it on crimson are only 85, so i guess you never know, maybe when the 100 or 105 creatures come out, it may drop a black bull. start holding your breath...... now.

I haven't even seen one in a shop or somebody playing with it. I must say this is the rarest weapon in the game. discuss...

Golto
May 9, 2007, 07:57 PM
Lvl 100+ shagreeces drop Phantoms.

Shiryuu
May 10, 2007, 01:03 AM
Comparing blackbull to halarod, I think it's pretty safe to say that something is going to drop it eventually, most likely still S2.

shotsfired
May 10, 2007, 01:05 PM
On 2007-05-09 17:57, Golto wrote:
Lvl 100+ shagreeces drop Phantoms.

I saw a phantom drop from crimson beast S2 shagreece, and I know they are not 100+. are you saying that even at a higher level the shagreeces still only drop phantoms?

Golto
May 10, 2007, 01:14 PM
Yes according to JPN psu wiki shagreece lvl 80 or 85 to at least lvl 100 only drop Phantom rifles. I guess St isn't too keen on having already made sranks drop just yet.

Zarbolord
May 10, 2007, 01:55 PM
Well, being a GRM, parum's next batch of 10* wep places might have blackbull dropping. U never know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarbolord on 2007-05-10 11:56 ]</font>

Soukosa
May 10, 2007, 03:48 PM
On 2007-05-10 11:14, Golto wrote:
Yes according to JPN psu wiki shagreece lvl 80 or 85 to at least lvl 100 only drop Phantom rifles. I guess St isn't too keen on having already made sranks drop just yet.

S ranks will probably never drop outside of board form. Otherwise, it'd be similar to selling them in a shop which isn't happening. Haven't you noticed that many enemies that dropped their sub lv 100 drops as pre made gears drop their S rank counterparts as boards?

As for the Blackbull dropping from a normal enemy, there's still a good chance that Special Ops (Kahone) will drop the board for it. Supposedly one of the bots in Desert Goliath S2 drops the board for the 10* machinegun but no one's listed which one yet. Even with all of these people supposedly spamming the mission for a Rattlesnake, there isn't very much info being passed out about the drops there.