PDA

View Full Version : what is cheaper nowadays...hard/hit charge or solid/hit S?

majan
May 9, 2007, 03:31 PM
Im considering either of these for my force,since Id only be using bow's form time to time,i wouldnt mind the damage reduction or extra pp cost.but what is cheaper?

Im gonna venture a guess and say hit charge but,please,help a brother.

thanks.

oh,and if youve used either and have some opinionage to share,share away.

Eleina
May 9, 2007, 03:36 PM
Why not get a Hard power charge for some extra damage? at high levels we rarely miss anyways (even with our super ata)

Shiryuu
May 9, 2007, 03:55 PM
Solid / Hit S isn't as rare, so I'm guessing that costs less.

Really though, you know sega is just gonna nerf monsters again if enough people complain. Hit units are basically useless right now.

majan
May 9, 2007, 04:00 PM
umm..not really,Im a fortetecher so accuracy isnt quite the asset as it is with say a cast guntecher or fortegunner or the like.Im gonig to use my bow mainly to shoot at onmafucker and cause L4 status effect,so id rather have hit > damage...otherwise yeah Id go for the power charge.if I get hit charge though at least I can save on the power Id be losing wiht hit S.I guess ILl do some playershop browsing after work later.though that never results in a happy me(too many people selling EVERYTHING for 20mil,or 99 mil)

Eleina
May 9, 2007, 04:01 PM
Yea i hardly ever seen any 0's v_v so hit units aren't very useful...solid hit S can be useful for lvling bullets to nerf damage but that's about it lol

majan
May 9, 2007, 04:03 PM
hmm,alright.maybe Ill just get a better bow and save myself from having to get an A-rank armor :laugh:

but then wat happens when I finally become one with the har/quick?and then itll be...what the fuck do I do with this me/quick?

Eleina
May 9, 2007, 04:07 PM
Lol i still haven't got that damn har quick...and it's not like i haven't looked for it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Shiryuu
May 9, 2007, 04:10 PM
Gib the me/quick to me? Oh wait... you're 360... bah...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiryuu on 2007-05-09 14:11 ]</font>

Eleina
May 9, 2007, 04:18 PM
On 2007-05-09 14:10, Shiryuu wrote:
Gib the me/quick to me? Oh wait... you're 360... bah...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiryuu on 2007-05-09 14:11 ]</font>

Get a har quick then give it to me then i'll give you my me quick http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

RandomTask
May 10, 2007, 09:02 AM
You should be able to find a HHC for around 1 million because it just isn't that great. Paying that much more PP for ata just isn't as worth while as the HPC. SHS is the much better unit (8*) and you'd be lucky to ever find someone selling it on the 360. I've played this game from the start and have only seen the SHS for sale a couple times. Paid 2 million for one months ago from a jp player. I have also known of people who traded a SHS for a SPS so it is worth at least 4 million.

CyarVictor
May 10, 2007, 10:14 AM
If you want the cheaper unit price wise: go with the Hard/Power Charge that runs around 1.8-2.5mil. The Solid/Power S goes for 3mil or more due to it's horrible drop rate. Also there's only a 15pt difference between the 2 units. I had a HPC, but sold it in order to get the SPS due to the annoying pp cost. At higher levels, even my beast buddy who wields a SPS rarely has any zeros when he attacks. Pretty much comes down to how much you're willing to pay and the pros/cons of the unit you want. Both are solid units, just varies in usage.