PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2: T> Har / Quick [closed]

Witchblade56
May 9, 2007, 08:06 PM
Topic.

Long and the short of it is this:

I want to see what i can get for this unit. This is not a guarantee that I'll trade after all offers have been made. I like this unit alot and itll take alot to get me to think about trading it.

No the above isnt a snide remark or uppity or whatever. This is a higly coveted unit that ALOT of people want.

Things i am currently on the hunt for:

Giga bullet pp save
Solid power s [just got this lastnight]

S rank weapons:

Halp Serafi
Kohi bow
Crea doubles [fire/ice/earth]
Carriguine rucars [fire/ice/earth]

And no I dont need a halarod i have one. No %'s below 20%. I dont need light or dark either.

Do not PM or post offers of 9* weapons with high %'s these will not peek my interest.

The list of wants seem too selective? Than I respectfully propose you peruse another thread.

PMs will be read but i like to see posts on the thread as well, as far as offers. I will periodically post offers [anonymously so as to prevent bickering with other people] made on the unit.

Disclaimer: As stated above it is NOT a guarantee that I'll trade and it is at my discretion to pull the offer to trade at any time.

Happy Bidding.

Re-Edit: Got giga bullet PP save this is no longer avail for trade.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Witchblade56 on 2007-05-12 23:39 ]</font>

Follisimo
May 9, 2007, 08:08 PM
Solid Power S + Friends forever

Witchblade56
May 9, 2007, 08:10 PM
We already are friends http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif /pokes Panda too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Witchblade56
May 10, 2007, 09:02 PM
Gunna bump this....

Tra
May 10, 2007, 09:55 PM
I think a friend of mine might have a bullet save for trade

Mayu
May 10, 2007, 09:57 PM
Pm'ed

Witchblade56
May 10, 2007, 10:42 PM
Ok i have 8 pms and all of them seem to be one s rank for the unit.....

I am interested in a package not single [this unit IS rare as hell and omno s2 is a stingy bitch].

Come on, I know you guys have better.

Legendz
May 10, 2007, 11:05 PM
pm'd... o.O

Ragnarok1280
May 11, 2007, 03:09 AM
LOL. Well since this is all hypothetical; Trying my luck here.
U got PM *smile*