PDA

View Full Version : Rabol Dadan?

ZeGoose
May 10, 2007, 02:21 PM
i recently bought this armor just to be rdy for the firebreak event. now my question is, on pso-world it said has +20 ATP and +10 ATA http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/2/1524/rabol_dadan/ . i went to check my stats but nothing was boosted. do i hav to be a hybrid class or i got jipped.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZeGoose on 2007-05-10 12:21 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZeGoose on 2007-05-10 15:18 ]</font>

Eleina
May 10, 2007, 02:32 PM
I won't show in your base stats if that's where you checked..
try looking at your total atp ata by selecting a random weapon (look at the value between the brackets)

ZeGoose
May 10, 2007, 02:38 PM
tried it. its still the same. i dont kno if psupedia is a reliable source but is it bcuz im not a hybrid class?

Kaydin
May 10, 2007, 02:41 PM
I can't find the Rabol Dadan on PSUpedia. o.O;
It's usually reliable, so if that's what it says that may be your problem.

One way to see: Switch to a hybrid class and see if your ATA changes with the armor on and off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaydin on 2007-05-10 12:49 ]</font>

ZeGoose
May 10, 2007, 02:46 PM
dont rly want to spend money switchin to a class then switch back. heres teh link http://www.psupedia.info/index.php?title=Armors . its second to the last armor on online

Kaydin
May 10, 2007, 02:49 PM
"HU, Fighgunner, Wartecher and Fortetecher? only."
Your obviously one of those classes or you couldn't use it.

If you can use it, it should give you the stat increase.

ZeGoose
May 10, 2007, 02:51 PM
im kind've skeptical bcuz of the "?". but if i dont try and its only for hybrids then ill lose out on money.

Soukosa
May 10, 2007, 04:03 PM
Stat bonuses from shields (and certain weapons) won't show up any where in the client. They do exist however. I know for certain that the Hoza-senba adds 12 TP since I checked my damage with and without one on.

Garanz-Baranz
May 10, 2007, 04:08 PM
On 2007-05-10 14:03, Sounomi wrote:
Stat bonuses from shields (and certain weapons) won't show up any where in the client. They do exist however. I know for certain that the Hoza-senba adds 12 TP since I checked my damage with and without one on.

So, you also took in the fact that your Techs have variable damage too right?

We need a Hex-Editor to come by and grab us these data-fragments such as drop rates, Variation appearance rates, Hidden stat boost, and actual grind rates...

Yoshiflash
May 10, 2007, 04:50 PM
The amount of what this game does not tell/show you baffles the mind. It's like that sword Mandy Patinkins dad made in Princess Bride.

I've never seen it's equal.... I wish the 6-fingered man would come slash Sega through the heart for it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoshiflash on 2007-05-10 14:51 ]</font>

Soukosa
May 10, 2007, 06:20 PM
On 2007-05-10 14:08, Garanz-Baranz wrote:
So, you also took in the fact that your Techs have variable damage too right?

I know the variable ATP/TP stat for most weapons as well as how to calculate tech damage http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

We need a Hex-Editor to come by and grab us these data-fragments such as drop rates, Variation appearance rates, Hidden stat boost, and actual grind rates...

If only it were that easy... None of that stuff is even sent to the client.