PDA

View Full Version : Am i the only one CRAZY about psu.

spookeysmoker
May 10, 2007, 02:52 PM
When playing this game its just gives me that feel good feeling like butteflys in my stomach.Reminds me of the old pso days lol anyway just ranting.

Zarbolord
I only play psu, sometimes when friends are over, a good old game of Age of Empires II happens, but PSU is basically the only thing I've been playing since december >.>;

ZeGoose
two same topics dude.

spookeysmoker
May 10, 2007, 02:57 PM
This game keeps me hooked especially when im playing in a full game with a good group of friends.

Sychosis
May 10, 2007, 02:57 PM
Pssh, I was crazy long before PSU.

Zarbolord
May 10, 2007, 02:59 PM
Agreed, I also like to show off my stuff, yes I admit it. When I'll have my first s rank I'll be like, WOHOO EVEY1 LOOK!!!! I dunno the fact just excites me. I'm still awaiting my most important unit as for looks tho, the whitill wing :/ will they release it before AoI? =_=

spookeysmoker
May 10, 2007, 03:01 PM
OH i was addicted to PSO on DC to i had since day one that was when i was about 14 now im 20 almost 21 amazing how time flies.

Eleina
Who isn't crazy @_@

Kaydin
Finally! Someone who comes here to post how much they love PSU instead of ranting about how they don't like it.
A small part of my faith in humanity has just been restored. n_n

I'm just flat out crazy, PSU or no.

Edit: Actually, just about every one of us on PSOW is crazy. If we were sane, we wouldn't be here would we?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaydin on 2007-05-10 13:02 ]</font>

spookeysmoker
May 10, 2007, 03:07 PM
Thats true Kaydin...I like being on PSOW becuase the people i meet on here actually know what teamwork means and how to use their character according to what class they are.

Eleina
May 10, 2007, 03:08 PM
On 2007-05-10 13:01, Kaydin wrote:

Edit: Actually, just about every one of us on PSOW is crazy. If we were sane, we wouldn't be here would we?

Rofl

Jakosifer
May 10, 2007, 03:08 PM

I used to be but now that Ive capped lvl its like theres no point in playing. Meh, have to wait for Firebreak to actually wanna play this again. =/

fumatanera
May 10, 2007, 04:00 PM
i'm still waiting for my copy to arrive from amazon ($9.99 ^-^). it will be hard to top the very first days online with CG. that 'twas sweeeet. i am pretty excited though

Garanz-Baranz
May 10, 2007, 04:03 PM
I've been in 'crazy' phases...

Mostly, I love PSU, and PSO.

There's only 2 things I miss from PSO...
The PSO Shot, and the feeling of fighting to actually make a dang difference, not the feeling of fighting just to make a Living...

omegapirate2k
May 10, 2007, 04:06 PM
On 2007-05-10 12:57, Sychosis wrote:

Elijah
May 10, 2007, 04:33 PM
While it lacks some of the charm of PSO, PSU is certainly addictive. I spent about an hour just now visiting peoples' rooms, buying stuff from a player shop, grinding weapons, admiring my own room, and setting up shortcuts.

VanHalen
May 10, 2007, 04:34 PM
I'm excited everytime I get to log on.

Neith
May 10, 2007, 04:57 PM
Starting to prefer PSO again, but yeah, PSU is decent with friends online.

PJ
May 10, 2007, 05:41 PM
It's funny. I was actually thinking about PSO today. Reading King Lear, and the word, "Mahu," came up, and I was thinking, the PSU cards aren't worse than the PSO ones, but they are different, and I did like the PSO cards. So I named my Carnivine Hitogata and my Uxie Mahu, and I need to find a Pokemon to call Talis.

I WILL be crazy again with the fire event thingy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

GuerillaPimp
May 10, 2007, 06:55 PM
to echo what someone said above. when you are in a party and everyone plays their role HU's, RA's, and FO's its like poetry in motion man! You got HU's hacking up everything. You got RA's sniping, and you got FO's casting like crazy....too bad it slows down with all that action...

pionear
May 10, 2007, 08:36 PM
Are you so crazy about it that you have more than one account?

Garnet_Moon
May 10, 2007, 08:41 PM
On 2007-05-10 12:52, spookeysmoker wrote:
When playing this game its just gives me that feel good feeling like butteflys in my stomach.Reminds me of the old pso days lol anyway just ranting.

I get the same feeling when I play Gundam Musou on my PS3. Fighting hundreds upon hundreds of Marasai's, Nemo's, the occasional Palace Athena, and even rarer instances of Qubeley's; although hundreds at a time, makes me feel so good inside.

Felt like dejavu earlier. As if i've been playing it for years and years. It's a good feeling.

PSU has yet to do this to me. tbh.

AweOfShe
May 10, 2007, 08:42 PM
There's only like, 5 games I'm crazy about. Unfortunately PSU isn't one of them. I do find it to be a great game though. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Seira7
May 10, 2007, 09:32 PM
Its my favorite online game atm. Does it give me girl-wood everytime I log on, nay, but its still the game I play the most online at this time. I am really looking forward to AOI too.

Paramedic
May 10, 2007, 11:57 PM
"Girl-wood" Haha!!! Oh my, that's hilarious.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Paramedic on 2007-05-10 21:58 ]</font>

Mutt12
May 11, 2007, 12:04 AM
Eh. I think it's a fun game. Like PSO before it, Diablo in a funny hat. Only difference is the gameplay has been given a major update and you can play dress-up.

DonRoyale
May 11, 2007, 12:10 AM
Crazy?

One of the things I like to do is to twist or add on to sayings.

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity."

I go back and forth, myself. Even through the internet, it's extremely easy to tell, lawl.

As far as PSU goes...*flatly* I'm bursting with fruit flavor.

GuerillaPimp
May 11, 2007, 08:45 AM
Another thing about PSU that reminds me about PSO is that you are constantly trying to level your char just to use that new weapon you found.

Nuclearranger
May 11, 2007, 09:26 AM
Im crasy about it but my friends keep me going more than anything n.n

pikachief
May 11, 2007, 09:55 AM
i was crazy for PSU until last month, then today im crazy again, acting like a little annoying kid :/

like i saw a board drop after a gol dova and i was like AAHHHH!!! ITS A ITS A, oh.... nvm http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

l0c0dantes
May 11, 2007, 10:10 AM
lol, yes, you are. I should be back on soon, Im starting my new job, so I should be able to buy a new controllor soon ^_^

You hit 50 yet?

Dhylec
May 11, 2007, 10:14 AM
I'm not crazy about this game, but I'm mildly addicted to it. My work schedule only gives me a few hours each day, but that's a good thing. ;]

Xtian913
May 11, 2007, 10:29 AM
I agree, I really am crazy for liking this game despite all the initial whining I did about how many things were broken in it. Still though, there's something damn addicting about it and at times find it hard to tear myself away from it. My pile of new games collecting dust can attest to this.

CherryLunar
May 11, 2007, 02:16 PM
Yes. You and your butterflies are crazy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Like Dhylec said, PSU is mildly addicting. But I'd have to say it's moreso the community some are addicted to than the actual game itself. PSU has one of the better communities I've come across in an online game over the past few years.

Weeaboolits
May 11, 2007, 02:32 PM
Extra Mode is fun. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Out_Kast
May 11, 2007, 02:54 PM
Extra Mode is the only thing available to me at the mo http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif
BUT... I do enjoy it. Although I've been wandering from it and going back for a little while. It's getting to that stage now where I just wish there was that bit more for me to do. But it's still good =]

Weeaboolits
May 11, 2007, 04:39 PM
On 2007-05-11 12:54, Out_Kast wrote:
Extra Mode is the only thing available to me at the mo http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif
BUT... I do enjoy it. Although I've been wandering from it and going back for a little while. It's getting to that stage now where I just wish there was that bit more for me to do. But it's still good =]My sentiments exactly.

Mio
May 11, 2007, 04:45 PM
I love this game and I'm so hooked that I wouldnt change easily ( and probably will never )

Hyda
May 11, 2007, 05:13 PM
I love this game more than most of the other games ive got, its totally #1 on my list. Though my friends are mad I never leave psu, I just cant get enough of it^^.

Africa
May 11, 2007, 05:21 PM
well I like it enough to the point that i'll get another 360. It's a great game but like most it's only as good as the people you play with.

60Hz
May 12, 2007, 02:37 AM
yeah i am crazy too, and i play way too much...

DAMASCUS
May 12, 2007, 02:45 AM
There has only been two reasons why I have stopped playing PSU for more than a couple of days. Sometimes I am just burned out; too many 0 luck days. The other is when I am in an S2 group and I die almost immediately after losing my last Scape Doll. That shames me to no end( or about a week http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif ).

Eleina
May 12, 2007, 06:51 AM
On 2007-05-11 12:32, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
Extra Mode is fun. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

No it's not >>...go online and you'll see how much it sucks

Tagnut
May 12, 2007, 07:01 AM
1st game I ever loved was Phantasy Star 1 (I named my PM Alis!) PSO on Dreamcast was a defining moment in videogames and I luuve PSU. All of those moaning 'cos they hate Sega,PSU etc are all moaning while paying Sega a monthly subscription, so Sega can't be doing much wrong!!
Yes I get a little frustrated at the level caps but in no way will it ever endanger my monthly subscription to Sega. Keep up the good work Sega, that's what I say, and I can't wait for next installment.
By the way, anybody wants to party with a lvl 80 cast fortegunner fanatic, look me up : )

spookeysmoker
May 12, 2007, 03:40 PM
Im so addicted to this game that i lose sleep lol.I just love being in a good game with friends or people who know how to play their part.Only thing i dont like is how people just wanna do the same missions over and over.

gambit04
May 12, 2007, 03:43 PM

ditto...PSU just takes all the credit

CrimsomWolf
May 12, 2007, 04:22 PM
Althought, I (sadly) can't play PSU online..... I still find a very, very, good one. Sure not everything is perfect but PSU has this "thing" that keeps you playing it through hole day....

And that's what counts

Palefire
May 12, 2007, 07:02 PM