PDA

View Full Version : Is is possible to....

Fulgore
May 10, 2007, 09:15 PM
....get a Sori-Senba with almost 0% Ice?

...Now, why would I want that you ask? Well it's Simple....the Armors that I like using the most have either Dark or Light percents because those are level specific for the most part, meaning if you want to fight light monsters you go to a certain level/mission and same with Dark......so you can go most missions running around with a light/dark armor and have a really good armor but not run into a certain "opposite" elemental creature that will pwn...(IE: You have ICE armor in Neudaiz and you run into gasp, worms!...now, if you had Dark/Light Armor...you would get defense evenly against Both ice and fire monsters)

Ok, back to the point....I'm trying to locate a Sori-Senba with next to NO Elemental percent and I was wondering what the lowest percent you've seen on one was or the lowest percent you thought was possible on one....thanx

jayster
May 10, 2007, 09:18 PM
isnt the lowest percent you can get 10% unless it's unelemental which i dont think the sori senba can be.

Garnet_Moon
May 10, 2007, 09:19 PM
The lowest is 10, and that's because that is the lowest percent it can be. Sori-Senba can't be neutral or any element other than ice, as far as I know.

10 is the lowest you can get.

Fulgore
May 10, 2007, 09:21 PM
Thank you, that is what I needed to know......

So basically if no one was selling a 10% Sori in their shops the second place to go for lowest percent is the NPC.......

Dj_SkyEpic
May 10, 2007, 09:24 PM
An armor or weapon with a set element will only be able to come as low as 10%. That goes for everything else.

McLaughlin
May 10, 2007, 09:31 PM
On 2007-05-10 19:24, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
An armor or weapon with a set element will only be able to come as low as 10%. That goes for everything else.

Any armor or weapon with a percent will only be able to go as low as 10%. It doesn't matter if the synthesis is limited to a specific element or not.

Itsuki
May 10, 2007, 11:36 PM
On 2007-05-10 19:31, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

On 2007-05-10 19:24, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:

Any armor or weapon with a percent will only be able to go as low as 10%. It doesn't matter if the synthesis is limited to a specific element or not.

But if its not a set element, then you don't have to put an element at all. Which is, in essence, lower than 10%.