PDA

View Full Version : Random Thought....

Omega_Weltall
May 10, 2007, 11:52 PM
If a human and a beast fall in love... is that jungle fever? I mean.. well beast.. jungle.. well Moatoob is a desert so never mind... And dose newman + beast = human? i mean they have to cancel each other out... or if the DNA is even compatible, or makes something sterile like a Liger or Mule... and what if one of them sleeps with a CAST? wouldint that be considered using a sex doll er something?

Mutt12
May 11, 2007, 12:15 AM
I would think that since beasts and newmans are based mainly from human DNA, the offspring of a mixed couple would be considered whatever race they inherited most of the dominant traits from.

As for Casts, they're practically people, so comparing them to a 'sex doll' is a little bit much doncha think?

Niered
May 11, 2007, 01:50 AM
WHY ARE YOU EVEN ASKING THIS?

No seriously, its a video game. Does anyone care about the intricacies of a hot newman threeso-

DAMMIT.

Criss
May 11, 2007, 02:08 AM
In the CASTs' case, we would have to determine, even though they have minds and personalities, to what point their bodies are flesh-like, and if they are even created with a reproductive system. My guess is that, being minds of rationality, they would not even need or want genitals in the first place. ...though humans could have been perverted and crazy enough to have given them some. >.>

As for other races, I guess they'd have similar enough DNA to have viable children since they were all based off humans. I guess the child would be of whichever race genes are dominant (kinda like how black hair genes are dominant over lighter colors).

It might just be a game, but whatever. Giving the PSU universe some extra details wouldn't hurt it.

Garnet_Moon
May 11, 2007, 02:15 AM
Mutt12 puts it best in his title.

...damned furries.

SarinSerafi
May 11, 2007, 02:19 AM
I've always thought that Leo and Laia (and hell, Liina and Tonnio too) were not full beast. They don't have ears like the rest of us beasts do. I think they're Newman/Beast mixed. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif But yeah, who knows. It's not impossible to see a human and a newman, or a human and a beast, or a newman/human or newman/beast have offspring.

Nuclearranger
May 11, 2007, 08:58 AM
Casts use USB for reproduction. And Cast dont mix with other races... It just... dosent work....

omegapirate2k
May 11, 2007, 09:09 AM
Heh, Maya managed to seduce a cast in story mode so they could go get the divine maiden. I don't know what that means, nothing probably, just some random stupid story mode moment.

Nuclearranger
May 11, 2007, 09:22 AM
Well casts still want it but she would have to use some sort of normal to USB converter that or tap the A button really fast >.>

amtalx
May 11, 2007, 09:23 AM
I am NOT a sex doll thank you very much. Nobody calls me 'doll'. I'm an action figure dammit.

Nuclearranger
May 11, 2007, 09:25 AM
An action figure of looovvee

Omega_Weltall
May 11, 2007, 09:51 AM
On 2007-05-10 23:50, Niered wrote:
WHY ARE YOU EVEN ASKING THIS?

No seriously, its a video game. Does anyone care about the intricacies of a hot newman threeso-

DAMMIT.

i was bored... incredibly bored

Xtian913
May 11, 2007, 10:22 AM
Well, this is curious, because in the story mode, there is a little Newman on Moatoob who in a random conversation tells you that his father is a Beast - yet he looks completely Newman.

Sekani
May 11, 2007, 10:33 AM
Video game characters having sex? Ewww.

On 2007-05-11 07:22, NuclearRanger wrote:
Well casts still want it but she would have to use some sort of normal to USB converter that or tap the A button really fast >.>

This was still LOL-worthy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sekani on 2007-05-11 08:34 ]</font>

R2D6battlebot
May 11, 2007, 10:34 AM
I think Bender said it best.....
'All you life forms walking around shooting DNA at each other...I find it offensive!'
And yeah, Casts arent really born, they are made from machines, code named M.O.M. (Machine Of Making)

chibiLegolas
May 11, 2007, 11:38 AM
NONE of the PSU races can reproduce with each other unless there's an npc in story mode that actually IS a half breed.

If there isn't, then the race's DNA just aren't compatible with each other and can't produce offspring. Though since fleshies have the necessary organs, I guess they can fool around all they want.... technically....
As for casts, I guess that all depends on the maker.
But I peronsonally believe that the android casts (non fleshie faces) are 100% hardware.
And cyborgs (cast fleshie faces) may vary.

Just my opinion.

Mutt12
May 11, 2007, 12:31 PM
On 2007-05-11 07:09, omegapirate2k wrote:
Heh, Maya managed to seduce a cast in story mode so they could go get the divine maiden. I don't know what that means, nothing probably, just some random stupid story mode moment.

I wouldn't say "seduced". More like sweet-talked Kurtz into letting them pass by. But yeah it could of just been a silly story moment. Hardass Cast like Kurtz letting himself be swayed by a pretty face.

Sinue_v2
May 11, 2007, 12:35 PM
She does it in online storymode too, in the Rescuing Huyga mission.

Paramedic
May 11, 2007, 12:39 PM
Who knows. I mean, Headmaster Nav touches everyone's butt. Probably even mine too... Eww.

Garnet_Moon
May 11, 2007, 12:55 PM
On 2007-05-11 06:58, NuclearRanger wrote:
Casts use USB for reproduction. And Cast dont mix with other races... It just... dosent work....

Really? I'm looking through my Phantasy Star Universe hentai folder, and alot of these images beg to differ.

Aww! There's my GH-440 in bed with a Newm! So kyu~te!

landman
May 11, 2007, 01:12 PM
On 2007-05-11 08:22, Xtian913 wrote:
Well, this is curious, because in the story mode, there is a little Newman on Moatoob who in a random conversation tells you that his father is a Beast - yet he looks completely Newman.

And if I remember correctly, he stated he had the strength of a Newman and the intellect of a Beast xDDDD

CASTs just have to buy new PARTS in the shop http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Mutt12
May 11, 2007, 03:00 PM
On 2007-05-11 10:35, Sinue_v2 wrote:
She does it in online storymode too, in the Rescuing Huyga mission.

Ah okie. Though, yeah, it is known that many Casts have emotions programmed into them. Though there's exceptions like Lou who don't so they can do their job to full capacity. So I wouldn't find it impossible for a Cast to fall in love with a fleshie. Just as long as their hardware wizard doesn't detect new hardware during... um... not going there.

Nuclearranger
May 11, 2007, 05:03 PM
Hentai is drawn for pleasure though they forgot that USBs dont look like that...>.> Hey who you gona ask? The cast *me* or some other race that we hate?

Theoderic
May 11, 2007, 05:03 PM
I noticed the NewmanBeast dude during Story Mode, also... I bet with SEGA JP behind things that the race of the mother determines what a lifeform will become, and have certain traits of the father (Pokemon). Aside from that, the little boy was a newman. His dad was a beast. I'm guessing he got his darker toned skin from his father. As far as Casts go... I doubt there is a point for a machine to reproduce beyond certain limits. But think of them like computers in general: Every year there is new hardware being produced because old hardware has deteriorated (think Headmaster Nav). This can be in the form of parts or a whole new computer. Also, at some point there will be software which is only compatible with certain kinds of computer hardware/firmware, and this offers more opportunites to develop more diverse computers. I doubt Humans would allow anything besides themselves the opportunity to ever gain enough knowledge/power to push them beyond #1 intelligence. I also doubt there is a sole intelligence within a computer to mass produce the Casts, but more like a bunch of dumb computers creating smarter ones (think assembly line). I kind of lost my train of thought... Think of birth in a different manner than creation, and vice versa. Also, the transition of life consciousness converted into data, even if allowed the ability to self-develop (like those robots on Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex), are still limited to the same restrictions as any computer, and the original lifeform may still be able to exist simultaneously, and/or will eventually die. So no immortality being granted in that way.

On a seperate, more perverted note: I think that regardless of how a Cast looks, they should very well be equipped to experience intercourse, as they are able to have feelings programmed into them. Being subject to emotions as a human, I think that being unable to experience the same things that other animals were able to experience, in some form, would be devastating. I would be troubled by the thought of sex as a means of reproduction, let alone for pleasure. I think Casts are designed to experience things very much like any living creature, with the exception of reproduction. I would assume there form of it is simply data transferance from one shell to another...

Nuclearranger
May 11, 2007, 05:05 PM
Your forgetting Casts are part human.... we have skin... Most of the mettle is just armor...

Mutt12
May 11, 2007, 05:29 PM
On 2007-05-11 15:03, Theoderic wrote:
I noticed the NewmanBeast dude during Story Mode, also... I bet with SEGA JP behind things that the race of the mother determines what a lifeform will become, and have certain traits of the father (Pokemon). Aside from that, the little boy was a newman. His dad was a beast. I'm guessing he got his darker toned skin from his father. As far as Casts go... I doubt there is a point for a machine to reproduce beyond certain limits. But think of them like computers in general: Every year there is new hardware being produced because old hardware has deteriorated (think Headmaster Nav). This can be in the form of parts or a whole new computer. Also, at some point there will be software which is only compatible with certain kinds of computer hardware/firmware, and this offers more opportunites to develop more diverse computers. I doubt Humans would allow anything besides themselves the opportunity to ever gain enough knowledge/power to push them beyond #1 intelligence. I also doubt there is a sole intelligence within a computer to mass produce the Casts, but more like a bunch of dumb computers creating smarter ones (think assembly line). I kind of lost my train of thought... Think of birth in a different manner than creation, and vice versa. Also, the transition of life consciousness converted into data, even if allowed the ability to self-develop (like those robots on Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex), are still limited to the same restrictions as any computer, and the original lifeform may still be able to exist simultaneously, and/or will eventually die. So no immortality being granted in that way.

Eh? If Casts can't go beyond human capability, why the heck are they the ones running things now?

Paramedic
May 11, 2007, 05:30 PM
I'm scared now, this is starting to become like GITS:SAC.

Cyberbrain Sclerosis for everyone!

Theoderic
May 11, 2007, 06:34 PM
Casts only run things on Parum.