PDA

View Full Version : In AOI can casts remove there masks?

Nuclearranger
May 11, 2007, 08:53 AM
Topic.

Can you change from a robotic head to a human one since its just... a mask as shown from offline story.

Eleina
May 11, 2007, 08:55 AM
Who knows yet? Aoi was only a beta many things could change from what sega actually let ppl see

Nuclearranger
May 11, 2007, 08:56 AM
But Im just wondering if you could in the beta so... its not really a big deal I just really wana change my head to a human head if i can.

omegapirate2k
May 11, 2007, 08:59 AM
Sorry, you couldn't do it in the beta.

omegapirate2k
May 11, 2007, 09:10 AM
Eh, whatcha gonna do?

Nuclearranger
May 11, 2007, 09:11 AM
Well not much really haha Its not that much of a bummer eather way. NP really.

pikachief
May 11, 2007, 09:51 AM
sometimes i wanna give my cast a human face, just for the emotions.....

Akaimizu
May 11, 2007, 10:00 AM
Narrator: "Did Batman want you people to remove his mask????? No!!!"

Narrator: "Did Spiderman want people to remove his mask???? No!!!"

Narrator: "Did Darth Vader want people to remove his mask??? No-----errr-wait! Yeah, he did ask someone to remove his mask!"

Narrator: "So why do you think Casts want their masks removed, Robin?"

Robin: "Wait...wait...wait!! I think I got this one! Casts want you to remove their masks so they can tell people that they've come to the Light side of the force and to thank them for their help in overthrowing an evil Emperor!!"

Narrator: "Er....um....yeah..<sweat drop>..Something like that..."
"..."
"Robin....I'll get back to you."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-05-11 08:02 ]</font>

chibiLegolas
May 11, 2007, 12:01 PM
I wouldn't mind my android face if it weren't for the lack of emotions she's got.
She's cute as it is. And cute that her face doesn't change. But really....
I wanna look happy or sad from time to time...

Nuclearranger
May 11, 2007, 04:54 PM
Maybe they will relece a quest thats 4 hours long that we have to traval threw just to take it off cause we gota find the photon mask remover... or somthing

Ryna
May 11, 2007, 04:58 PM
On 2007-05-11 06:53, NuclearRanger wrote:
Topic.

Can you change from a robotic head to a human one since its just... a mask as shown from offline story.

The only option was to change the helmet in beta. There were no options to change the "face".

Fure_Rakune
May 11, 2007, 06:20 PM
On 2007-05-11 08:00, Akaimizu wrote:
Narrator: "Did Batman want you people to remove his mask????? No!!!"

Narrator: "Did Spiderman want people to remove his mask???? No!!!"

Narrator: "Did Darth Vader want people to remove his mask??? No-----errr-wait! Yeah, he did ask someone to remove his mask!"

Narrator: "So why do you think Casts want their masks removed, Robin?"

Robin: "Wait...wait...wait!! I think I got this one! Casts want you to remove their masks so they can tell people that they've come to the Light side of the force and to thank them for their help in overthrowing an evil Emperor!!"

Narrator: "Er....um....yeah..<sweat drop>..Something like that..."
"..."
"Robin....I'll get back to you."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-05-11 08:02 ]</font>

Crickets.

A2K
May 11, 2007, 06:28 PM
I actually don't think it's a mask/helmet for every CAST. Different models are just built differently, is all. Curtz may have been "born" a fleshface but he wears the helmet to save face.

AzureBlaze
May 11, 2007, 11:28 PM
I agree with A2K
HOWEVER....They should make it changable, because if you chose flesh you're basically skroo'd out of the new "Dragon Helm" and new "Racast" combo they're releasing--unless you want to delete your lvl 90 guy over it. Which no one does.

It could be fairly positive when PSU started that new armors would come out, but new heads never would...so you wouldn't feel "Ripped off" for not getting to change it. They need to remedy this with providing some option to switch.

Keep the facial slider locked down once a flesh-face is created, but DO open up all the metal ones and their helms. It's not hard, because you know ST hates re-opening options once your guy is started---they must change some fundamental data, plus it ruins realism. (you shouldn't be able to suddenly shrink down your amazon to kiddie size, that makes no sense)

Hopefully they'll throw in an option to change, or loyal long-playing casts will really feel ripped off...metalfaces for not getting to try new hairs, and fleshfaces for not getting the fun new heads.

As the OP pointed out, the plot says IT IS POSSIBLE, but not everyone has to be that way.