PDA

View Full Version : Price check: nanopolymers

l_Will_l
May 12, 2007, 04:41 PM
was wondering how much ppl are buying these up for? i think i have about 7 or 9 of these, not sure but i know im not gunna have my fortegunner up for a while so trying to find and make the stormline seems like a waste of time for me at least.

l_Will_l
May 12, 2007, 04:49 PM
oh yea im on ps2/pc sorry forgot to state that

FUFME
May 12, 2007, 04:52 PM
HA! Good luck, I only have 3 and dunno how the hell Im gonna find 17 in proper time.

You'll never find the for under 1 million each

l_Will_l
May 12, 2007, 04:59 PM
ok it seems like u mistaken what i said.. im trying SELL mine. not buy more. lol

Eleina
May 12, 2007, 05:01 PM
nanopolymers are easy to get >< you just have to get the right lab map...

FUFME
May 12, 2007, 05:01 PM
you'll get 250k easily for them each

l_Will_l
May 12, 2007, 05:03 PM
lol im not selling them for 250k. u just finished saying that i wasnt gunna find any for less than a mill...

pixelsofdeath
May 12, 2007, 05:17 PM
greedy bastards

GreenArcher
May 13, 2007, 07:25 AM
On 2007-05-12 15:03, l_Will_l wrote:
lol im not selling them for 250k. u just finished saying that i wasnt gunna find any for less than a mill...

This is the mentality that has caused our player shops to go to hell.

I wanted to buy some Neu Ebon yesterday, and figured I'd check player shops to save money. There was a full list of results..

I went to EVERY shop and only ONE of them had Neu Ebons under NPC price. It's kinda pathetic acutally this late into the game..

This is actually hurtful to others too..it's incredibly time consuming to find synth materials in player shops under NPC price that most don't even bother, so for those who actually do take the time to not charge 100k for Ebons, gg4them

Kabuto
May 13, 2007, 07:28 AM
plz dont fall into the hole as other people... mats are not suppose to be that expensive T.T

FUFME
May 13, 2007, 01:06 PM
On 2007-05-13 05:28, Kabuto wrote:
plz dont fall into the hole as other people... mats are not suppose to be that expensive T.T

What are they suppose to do? Sell it cheap so some shmuck can buy it and re-sell it for higher?

gammik
May 13, 2007, 01:12 PM
I found some for 500k , but most were 1 to 3mill or more

Seems anything under 1 mill is a pretty good deal atm, but being that the rare boards now dropping take 20 each to try to make one shield, well , up until now, there was no use for them, & with 20 or more per day disappearing from the server, I'd say they are gonna start going up in price real fast ..... just my 2 cents though

On a side note, I've only done Labs S2 like 20 to 30 times thus far, but I've never seen a Nanopolymer there, infact, I've never seen one drop period, ever in any group or solo in any mission ......

VanHalen
May 13, 2007, 01:21 PM
On 2007-05-13 11:06, FUFME wrote:

On 2007-05-13 05:28, Kabuto wrote:

What are they suppose to do? Sell it cheap so some shmuck can buy it and re-sell it for higher?

Yeah but who will they buy from first? You or the shmuck?

l_Will_l
May 13, 2007, 01:45 PM
ok clearly you have never played with me online or been to one of my shops. Everyone that knows me knows that I usually take the time to go thru player shops and find the lowest price and beat it. i just thought for once maybe ill post it up on the board and try to get alittle info. but yet again ppl on these boards blow everything way out of proportion. all i was doing was trying to save myself about 1 hour of back and forth thru the find a shop by item screen. if i got a straight answer that was reasonable then they woulda been up and sold by now. but instead i got one like u wont find them for under a mil, then when i corrected myself and said that i wasnt looking to buy and i had 7 to sell, it was like oh well put them up for a quarter of that. sure i know alot of ppl put stuff up at high prices. but for an s rank wep dont u think that 200k is alittle cheap? 20 nanopolymers at 200k each is only 4mil. now most ppl on there can afford that, and these are mats for an s rank. i mean if someone were to sell a stormline made it would be for max money atm or a bunch of good stuff. And i guess i got lucky finding those. it didnt take me too long. but it never does when ur not looking for them lol. and i got them all from crimson beast s2. they are in the boxes that drop the nanosilica/carbon/resin. i guess i just had some decent luck in getting them. oh well ive changed my mind anyways. and this is the whole reason why i only sell mats and whatnot that I no longer need. ill go broke. i dont care least i know i found my mats myself and didnt get some rediculious amount of haxeta to buy something i didnt really work for anyways. but hey thats just me

l_Will_l
May 13, 2007, 01:49 PM
oh and green archer, i sell anything that u can buy from the npc for 50% of npc price. and im pretty sure u cant buy polymers there, so yeah. thanks

Golto
May 13, 2007, 01:52 PM
During the Fire Break event they should be easier to get from the higher FB A rank missions. Keep in mind if they were sold in npc shops they would be 10k a piece.

l_Will_l
May 13, 2007, 01:56 PM
ok but atm they are not. like i said im not rich. nor am i looking to get rich either. just wanted to see if i could get a straight answer and save some time. but i couldnt so meh nvm. im not gunna sell them. i save them up and when i eventually find a board to use them with ill have a possible Free S rank. id rather have that knowing i earned my s rank then getting someone to give me haxeta to buy it.

villenium
May 13, 2007, 02:21 PM
Man, I've said it before and I'll say it again, if shop searches listed by 'lowest price first' we'd have a real economy and items would fetch their true worth.

l_Will_l
May 13, 2007, 02:29 PM
i never once said i look in the first couple of shops i said i spend an hour or more looking in all the shops that come up. that include any recommended shops, shops by ad and shops by item. and that is exactly the reason why i look thru every store.