PDA

View Full Version : ...My 2 WD and 1 BT Lovers Decos were stolen..

-Ryuki-
May 13, 2007, 03:01 AM
I went to my room for the first time in three days,
only to notice something missing. My 8 Easter Eggs were there swinging around, my snowman was guarding my door, but my hearts.. they were missing.. I checked my PM and everything in it was still there, but.. no heart decos..

Scion
May 13, 2007, 03:09 AM
That's cuz I took them, Ryuki. I needed more love in my room. MORE LUUUUUVVV!!! And, besides, I've decided that it'd look better in mine anyway! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Nah, but seriously...ummm, that's weird. You sure you didn't plant them in someone else's room by accident or something?

I don't wanna say that you got hacked. Let's leave that answer for last. X_X

-Ryuki-
May 13, 2007, 03:15 AM
In all honesty, I never touched my room deco's since the last day of Easter Egg hunting.
I don't know. u_u

February
May 13, 2007, 03:22 AM
Maybe one of the actual hackers got a CE to work... I'd report to Sega just to be safe.

A2K
May 13, 2007, 03:30 AM
On 2007-05-13 01:22, February wrote:
Maybe one of the actual hackers got a CE to work... I'd report to Sega just to be safe.

If this was the case, though, why take the heart decos but leave the eggs behind?

RyukiZero, you sure the spaces are actually empty and not, I don't know, failing to load or something?

February
May 13, 2007, 03:49 AM
I know it's pretty unlikely, just suggesting it.

-Ryuki-
May 13, 2007, 03:56 AM
I kid you not. I stood there for about 3 minutes. Maybe 4. Nothing showed up. Went to the spaces, checked it, and it said "No deco to place" or whatever it tells you.

Eleina
May 13, 2007, 06:09 AM
On 2007-05-13 01:30, A2K wrote:

On 2007-05-13 01:22, February wrote:

If this was the case, though, why take the heart decos but leave the eggs behind?

Possibley because the heart decos are more rarer than the egg ones....the eggs having been hunted out in large quantitys due to the halp and also gien out by the GM's on the easter event...