PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: What should I feed my Striking bot?

Jet1337
May 13, 2007, 03:08 PM
What's the best things to feed my bot to get it's striking up?

Eleina
May 13, 2007, 03:11 PM
Mates, Star X, Moon X, striking weps and pa disks its your choice

Jet1337
May 13, 2007, 03:21 PM
I want to start on my striking bot so I can enlarge my Kubara collection. So far I have every Kubara firearm except for the Meteor Cannoc and the Degahna Cannon.

jayster
May 13, 2007, 09:29 PM
Probably one of the new S rank weapons, that should do the trick.

ROB31
May 13, 2007, 09:48 PM
anything with the word "atomizer" in it and when it gets close to leveling in tech bring the tech back down with 2-4* striking weps (depending on how quickly and expensively you want to get your pure striking mag). Just remember making a pure striking mag is extremely expensive and should only be done if you are in a secure ecnomic positon.

GaNksTa
May 13, 2007, 10:13 PM
Star Atomizers, Moon atomizers, Sol Atomizers, 1-6* melee weapons, all booster items, koltava sandwich, and about every juice.

Allison_W
May 14, 2007, 01:05 AM
A diet of 1* or 2* melee weapons and Moon Atomizers at a respective 3:1 (weapons:moons) ratio should work. Per feeding (assuming you stuff it to the gills each time), the former will cost 35,000 meseta and give it 6 levels, for an efficiency of about 5,833 meseta per level. The latter will cost 68,750 and give it 9 levels, for an efficiency of about 7,639.

If you want to accelerate it further, you can use 3* striking weapons and Moon Atomizers at a 3:2 ratio. This will cost 134,000 and give it 12 levels, for an efficiency of about 11,167.

Of course, I would still advise dumping old C-rank melee weapons you don't have a use for, as well as foods and excess recovery/booster items, down its gullet simply as a matter of making use of crap that would otherwise get pawned off. (Weapons above C-rank might well do you more good pawned for cash to buy PM food.) Just be careful to keep it pure.

danny_o
May 14, 2007, 09:17 AM
You can scrounge up a surprising number of 1-3* striking weapons from Linear Line missions. The pannons drop sabra boards and the delsabans drop sabers, but the sendies only have pistols, so don't fret about them. You can find at least two per run I swear. Or, try the first HIVE mission on C rank, many of those beasties have striking weapons to drop.