PDA

View Full Version : Operation Firebreak...you're telling me I cant participate?

Jeff25
May 13, 2007, 05:24 PM
As posted on the PSOworld front page

"The next content update for the PC/Playstation 2 and XBox 360 servers will be available on May 25th. New lobby decorations and A-Rank grinder boards are scheduled to be released. Also, the global SEED purification event, Operation: Firebreak, will start on that date For people that bought a six month Guardian License at the North American launch, don't forget to renew! Otherwise, you won't be able to experience the new content planned for this update."

I pay monthly...so you're telling me I can't participate in firebreak because I didn't buy a six month guardian license? What the hell? Please tell me this is some sort of mistake, otherwise thats just plain ridiculous.

Misaki Ki
May 13, 2007, 05:33 PM
They forgot a period.

"Also, the global SEED purification event, Operation: Firebreak, will start on that date. For people that bought a six month Guardian License at the North American launch, don't forget to renew! Otherwise, you won't be able to experience the new content planned for this update."

Niered
May 13, 2007, 05:35 PM
All its doing is reminding us that bought a 6 month at the beginning of this game to renew, or our liscences will expire. Its a freindly reminder, be a little more discerning next time, and not so quick to get bent out of shape over something like this.

ChocoboChad
May 13, 2007, 08:05 PM
xD

That's pretty awesome.

Ryna
May 13, 2007, 08:11 PM
Anyone with a valid Guardians License will be able to play. It is just a simple case of a forgotten period in the news story (now corrected). The last couple of sentences were a friendly reminder to the people that bought 6 month licenses at launch.