PDA

View Full Version : I need an update

Untrackable
May 13, 2007, 09:09 PM
::You can skip down to the bottem if you dont feel like reading very much::

So I played through the story mode of PSU when the game first came out in the US. I personally felt that there wasn't much content for the monthly price (I read in the forums that Sega was slowing releasing more missions), so I played the offline mode for a little while. I knew that the game would be different if i played with other people, but i still thought that i would get bored with the limited content that was origanlly avaliable.

So then The burning Crusade was released and i got distracted.

Anyway I want to play PSU again but im worried that the game isn't going to keep my attencion for very long.

My questions are: Has the game been substansially upgraded since about 3 or 4 months after release? Is the game more like PSO (i loved PSO)?

(this is a little random) What game controllers do you recommend for this game?

Thanks in advance =P

Zorafim
May 13, 2007, 09:12 PM
You're going to get yelled at for mentioning that PSO thing.
Um, I'd post a useful post, but I don't quite feel well enough to do so. Hopefully, somebody else will.

RedX
May 13, 2007, 09:32 PM
Yes the game has a ton more content then it did when it came out.

Nuclearranger
May 13, 2007, 09:52 PM
It has alot more content now and an event is coming up on the 25th so you can hurry a character to an ok level and help us get points!

Nuclearranger
May 13, 2007, 09:53 PM
And Id say its still pretty far from PSO but they are different games and it depends on what you ment by PSO-like